OtherGround Forums FBI admits white supremacy less of a threat

6 days ago
2/2/15

In

6 days ago
2/4/07
What I learned in this thread: The Scots have old buildings and they try to steal credit for things that happened elsewhere.
6 days ago
4/9/19
Sandy Pantz - What I learned in this thread: The Scots have old buildings and they try to steal credit for things that happened elsewhere.

I won't say steal credit.  The dude was from Scotland.  I can see the logic in trying to claim that.

I think everyone does that.  Filipinos will claim anyone that is even 1%..lol.  Hell, they will claim you if you just speak Filipino. 

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01

The Left NEEDS White Supremacy and neo-NAZIs to "fight" against, so they prop them up in public consciousness, see them where they aren't and sometimes outright fabricate them as we've seen in the seemingly endless "alt right" hoaxes.

They are like a security guard who patrols a suburban subdivision in a really nice area --desperate for SOME kind of "crime" in order to justify their existence...

"Uh, be very careful everyone, I saw some suspicious looking black marks on ground near the mail boxes over there. I am investingating as to possible Satanic Gang activity in the area."

Edited: 6 days ago
12/28/04
JayMan - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
JayMan -  Almost everything in your house that makes your life easier and most medical treatments that will keep you alive past the age of 50 were invented in the USA.

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

Electric Clocks - Scotland

Flushing Toilet - Scotland (yep you would still be shitting in a pit without us!)

Penicillin - which has and does save more lives than any other drug, you guessed it - SCOTLAND

A quick google search on most of those will show that is a stretch to call those "Scottish" inventions.  Bell couldn't have invented the phone in Scotland.  He was an American when he did it, self proclaimed.  He was in America.

TV, no one can say where it was invented.  Supposedly many people had their own version.

Penicillin was discovered in London.

etc.

Both by Scotsmen. Bell was born brought up and educated in Scotland. He was a product of our nation. 

As for Penicillin its certainly not an american invention, I would like to know what you have done for world good that comes close to saving 75% of the world population.

This claims are...

The US is the most diverse country on the planet.

This one is just factually wrong.

The US has done more for the planet for the greater good than any other country.

I am not saying that America overall does not do good, but again when it comes to the big life changing movements mostly America was still in its infancy. The real big changes for world good are things like the end to world wide slavery (the Royal Navy did that), the invention of antibiotics (The UK), and the Haber–Bosch process that feeds the world (Germany). I am not saying the USA hasn't impacted the greater good of the world, but more than any other nation? Bit of a stretch. 

The US is the most accepting of immigrants and people of other nationalities. 

In the past there was a good case for this, but the days of...

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" 

... are firmly over.

Modern USA is the USA of build the wall and travel bans on muslims. 

6 days ago
12/28/04
Sandy Pantz - What I learned in this thread: The Scots have old buildings and they try to steal credit for things that happened elsewhere.

I doubt you are capable of learning full-stop. 

6 days ago
4/9/19
JayMan - 
JayMan -  Almost everything in your house that makes your life easier and most medical treatments that will keep you alive past the age of 50 were invented in the USA.

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

Flushing Toilet - Scotland (yep you would still be shitting in a pit without us!)

Penicillin - which has and does save more lives than any other drug, you guessed it - SCOTLAND

A quick google search on most of those will show that is a stretch to call those "Scottish" inventions.  Bell couldn't have invented the phone in Scotland.  He was an American when he did it, self proclaimed.  He was in America.

TV, no one can say where it was invented.  Supposedly many people had their own version.

etc.

Both by Scotsmen. Bell was born brought up and educated in Scotland. He was a product of our nation. 

As for Penicillin its certainly not an american invention, I would like to know what you have done for world good that comes close to saving 75% of the world population.

This claims are...

The US has done more for the planet for the greater good than any other country.

I am not saying that America overall does not do good, but again when it comes to the big life changing movements mostly America was still in its infancy. The real big changes for world good are things like the end to world wide slavery (the Royal Navy did that), the invention of antibiotics (The UK), and the Haber–Bosch process that feeds the world (Germany). I am not saying the USA hasn't impacted the greater good of the world, but more than any other nation? That a stretch to say the least. 

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" 

... are firmly over.

Bell was also educated in London.

Edited: 6 days ago
12/28/04
JayMan - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

I am not saying that America overall does not do good, but again when it comes to the big life changing movements mostly America was still in its infancy. The real big changes for world good are things like the end to world wide slavery (the Royal Navy did that), the invention of antibiotics (The UK), and the Haber–Bosch process that feeds the world (Germany). I am not saying the USA hasn't impacted the greater good of the world, but more than any other nation? That a stretch to say the least. 

... are firmly over.

Either way he is still Scottish. 

But its all pretty academic, I am simply calling out the nonsense of those 3 claims. Its so bloody stupid too, America is a great nation that has done some great things, but so have many other nations. But for some reason Americans feel the need to insist that the USA is THE GREATEST! We are NO1 USA USA USA! And all that kind of bullshit. It reeks of insecurity. 

Why not just be happy and secure in the love for your nation, as most other 1st worlders are. Why the constant need to shout it from the rooftops? I appreciate I am generalising a bit here and its not all Americans but you seem to have a higher percent of the town crier types than other countries.

6 days ago
12/22/10
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

I am not saying that America overall does not do good, but again when it comes to the big life changing movements mostly America was still in its infancy. The real big changes for world good are things like the end to world wide slavery (the Royal Navy did that), the invention of antibiotics (The UK), and the Haber–Bosch process that feeds the world (Germany). I am not saying the USA hasn't impacted the greater good of the world, but more than any other nation? Bit of a stretch. 

... are firmly over.

Your country is currently nothing more than a bunch of bootlickers. 

Every scotsman worth a shit left the country a long time ago. 

6 days ago
12/28/04
Black Doug - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

... are firmly over.

Image result for why you mad

5 days ago
4/9/19
JayMan - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

... are firmly over.

But its all pretty academic, I am simply calling out the nonsense of those 3 claims. Its so bloody stupid too, America is a great nation that has done some great things, but so have many other nations. But for some reason Americans feel the need to insist that the USA is THE GREATEST! We are NO1 USA USA USA! And all that kind of bullshit. It reeks of insecurity. 

Why not just be happy and secure in the love for your nation, as most other 1st worlders are. Why the constant need to shout it from the rooftops? I appreciate I am generalising a bit here and its not all Americans but you seem to have a higher percent of the town crier types than other countries.

Have you noticed you usually only hear that AFTER people start shitting our country?   That's called patriotism.  

People love their home.  Scots think Scotland is the best country in the world.  Colombians think Colombia is. You get my point.

5 days ago
12/22/10
Black Doug - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

... are firmly over.

5 days ago
9/30/09

FBI leak... on the Plurlist. Thats like getting news about white supremacy from CNN. Any independent sources?

5 days ago
12/28/04
JayMan - 
JayMan - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

... are firmly over.

Have you noticed you usually only hear that AFTER people start shitting our country?   That's called patriotism.  

People love their home.  Scots think Scotland is the best country in the world.  Colombians think Colombia is. You get my point.

I don't think Scotland is the best. Its my favourite, but I don't think there is such a thing as a best country. The very notion is nonsensical as everyone has different metrics for measurement. Its like saying some girl is the hottest, people like different things. 

5 days ago
12/28/04
Black Doug - 
Black Doug - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

... are firmly over.

Image result for i'm sorry animated gif

5 days ago
4/27/18
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

white supremacy is the gayest invented boogeyman Ive ever seen

when you literally have nothing left to make up, you make up shit like this 

dumbest voters on the planet 

Is it? 

Was the New Zealand Mosque shooting a boogeyman? Did that not happen?

Why do you lie to yourself?

Did black lives matter shoot 14 cops in Dallas?

5 days ago
8/18/13

TTT 

5 days ago
12/17/06

But Elias said...

5 days ago
3/15/15
in
5 days ago
3/11/11

The FBI’s opinions on crime and terrorism are entirely irrelevant. It is a conspiracy organisation that specialises in spreading misinformation and lying to the American and global public—we see this with the Russiagate fiction that it plucked out of thin air. Much like the CIA, it is one of the most filthy, degenerate and criminal organisations in the entire world, completely undeserving of trust. Trump supporters, of all people, should have learned this lesson by now.

5 days ago
10/2/06

I refuse to believe that ANTIFA are the highest threat.

Those cucks like to stick their fingers in cats' buttholes and smell each other's fingers. 

5 days ago
12/22/10
Black Doug - 
Black Doug - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

... are firmly over.

5 days ago
8/31/18

It's being treated above most other things because it's seen as a threat to law enforcement. Which law enforcement tends to treat with a higher priority.

5 days ago
8/31/18
Black Doug -
Black Doug - 
Black Doug - 
JayMan - 

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

etc.

This claims are...

... are firmly over.

Was this show any good? I thought he was the best part of that shitty superman show. And he had a decent pool movie. Seemed fairly underrated

5 days ago
1/1/01
ttt