OtherGround Forums F*CK You America!! Get your sh*t together!!

9/13/20 5:34 AM
8/7/12

Lol at any Cunuck having an opinion of what goes on in the U.S. of Mfering A. You only exist because we allow it. You would have literally zero chance of stopping us if we decided to invade your ass. Only freedom fries and healthcare you have to pay for in your future.

Go fook a moose while jerking off a mount-me with their stupid ass hats. You cant even get that right. You have no place in commenting on what happens in the states.

9/13/20 5:42 AM
4/6/19
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Wayne Glamcock -
Stu Cazzo -

Go to bed Canadian hoser. 

Canadian?

well, our liberal government has shown how pathetic and stupid we really are 

Wipe the Cheeto dust from around your mouth and chin. 

America needs to get it's shit together quick. I don't understand all these Redneck Canadian Trumpet Nut Tarzan's. 

The US is fucked right now and pretty close to driving off a cliff. 

be careful... I'm not your retard level candian. 

9/13/20 5:53 AM
4/6/19

ok dipshit... why don't you tell me about Canadian deficit spending and proroguing parliament. before you get on the US bandwagon, consider how Canadian government is circling the drain 

9/13/20 6:07 AM
7/12/12
Captain Canuck -

As a Canadian I am not going to suggest how or what America should be doing in their own country.

That's their thing and they can do it how they see fit.

Having said that, keep that sh*t there.

You talking about our sporting rifles specifically?

9/13/20 6:12 AM
1/24/17
Moke -

Our leader is engaging in worldwide deals designed to crush and collapse the chicom economy simply because they are overall dicks.

For you, China actually kidnapped two Canadians and are using them for political pressure to get favorable rulings inside Canada, and all Trufaggot can do is say is is disappointed and advocates for their release.

Cool story. 

Enjoy your race war you fucking Muppet. 

Edited: 9/13/20 6:12 AM
4/6/19
Frank Mir Cat -
Captain Canuck -

As a Canadian I am not going to suggest how or what America should be doing in their own country.

That's their thing and they can do it how they see fit.

Having said that, keep that sh*t there.

You talking about our sporting rifles specifically?

dougie is Canadian diplomacy... op is the stick stirring the shit 

9/13/20 6:15 AM
4/6/19
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

Our leader is engaging in worldwide deals designed to crush and collapse the chicom economy simply because they are overall dicks.

For you, China actually kidnapped two Canadians and are using them for political pressure to get favorable rulings inside Canada, and all Trufaggot can do is say is is disappointed and advocates for their release.

Cool story. 

Enjoy your race war you fucking Muppet. 

good. you're still awake. tell me about race based loans

9/13/20 6:46 AM
4/6/19

9/13/20 6:52 AM
6/11/13
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Wayne Glamcock -
Stu Cazzo -

Go to bed Canadian hoser. 

Canadian?

well, our liberal government has shown how pathetic and stupid we really are 

Wipe the Cheeto dust from around your mouth and chin. 

America needs to get it's shit together quick. I don't understand all these Redneck Canadian Trumpet Nut Tarzan's. 

The US is fucked right now and pretty close to driving off a cliff. 

9/13/20 6:58 AM
2/19/14
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

What country are you from? Whichever it is, I'm betting your leader(s) are straight up selling you out and cucking to China.

The fact that Trump stands up to and will go to the mat against China to the death, is reason enough for me to love that man.

MAGA Bro, MAGA

Canadians can't even troll correctly.

You exist because you're USA's hat, that's all. We allow you to exist because we like a buffer.

Thanks for playing

9/13/20 1:34 PM
1/24/17
eubie5 -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

What country are you from? Whichever it is, I'm betting your leader(s) are straight up selling you out and cucking to China.

The fact that Trump stands up to and will go to the mat against China to the death, is reason enough for me to love that man.

MAGA Bro, MAGA

You exist because you're USA's hat, that's all. We allow you to exist because we like a buffer.

Thanks for playing

It's this kind of mentality that has the entire world not feeling bad for your country as it implodes on itself. 

Same reason if you Clowns ever went backpacking around Europe you put a Canadian flag on your backpack. The world can't stand you, mostly because of the amount of shitty people like yourself make up your country. Have a good race war!!

9/13/20 1:59 PM
3/2/09
ShanTheMan -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Slap Johnson -

Democratic states are eating themselves. Nov will landslide trump back in for even more unprecedented winning. 3 peace deals this week. Barring more dnc shenanigans the 2020-2024 will be fantasmic. 

How about you focus on brokering peace deals within your own borders?

When one side just screams racism and isnt interested in "peace" this is just a dream. 

Nah. The racists don't want peace. Never did. 

9/13/20 3:25 PM
3/16/11
baj54 -

Lol at any Cunuck having an opinion of what goes on in the U.S. of Mfering A. You only exist because we allow it. You would have literally zero chance of stopping us if we decided to invade your ass. Only freedom fries and healthcare you have to pay for in your future.

Go fook a moose while jerking off a mount-me with their stupid ass hats. You cant even get that right. You have no place in commenting on what happens in the states.

Lol. How’d that whole Afghanistan thing work out for you? You’d roll us on the offensive and take Toronto and Montreal quickly but only temporarily. Fighting never ending revolts to hold a sparsely populated massive landmass with brutal winters, highly armed and furiously stubborn bush people, flatlanders and Indians, I can confidently say, come at us bro. I’m not saying we’d win, but that there will be no winner. Like the last 3 major wars you guys tried. 

That being said you’re right. America shoulders much of our security burden and it’s bullshit. Our government spends its tax dollars frivolously buying votes from people who don’t even pay taxes, with complete disregard for its obligation to protect its citizens because big brother down south will look after it. For that I’m eternally grateful. You guys are awesome and we’re lucky to have been born on dirt that is physically connected to yours. 

9/13/20 5:41 PM
2/19/14
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
eubie5 -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

MAGA Bro, MAGA

Thanks for playing

It's this kind of mentality that has the entire world not feeling bad for your country as it implodes on itself. 

Same reason if you Clowns ever went backpacking around Europe you put a Canadian flag on your backpack. The world can't stand you, mostly because of the amount of shitty people like yourself make up your country. Have a good race war!!

Damn clown, learn how to take a joke.

Don't worry, we still like you. Hell, you have some great syrup. We'll still let you hang out.

Come on, get in here. I feel like a big hug!!

9/13/20 5:44 PM
2/25/09

Pm blackface just shut his entire govt down to avoid his tenth ethics and corruption violation rofl. Go canada. 

9/13/20 5:48 PM
11/30/07
kkmmnn -

Jo Jorgensen bruh

She bent the knee to blm. Fuck no. 

9/13/20 6:15 PM
7/15/04
Ryann Von Doom -
kkmmnn -

Jo Jorgensen bruh

Yeah Jorgenson is pathetic not to mention she is opposed to federal officers enforcing immigration laws. In fact the libertarian party has platformed open borders. They have become a party of kooks are are not remotely close to being a viable alternative for this country. 

9/13/20 6:24 PM
5/28/12
Ryann Von Doom -
kkmmnn -

Jo Jorgensen bruh

Not even close. Specifically shunned the organization while acknowledging the movement. It’s about the most diplomatic and caring thing a politician could do. Kudos to her for the way she handled it.

9/13/20 6:26 PM
4/26/03
Knuckle Punch -

Im no american but seems like the Dishonest Egomaniac Reality TV Star has put in 4 pretty good years so far. 

Seems like the way to go when you compare the choices. 

9/13/20 8:19 PM
3/18/12

Man fuck off, Trump is the shit.  This is obvious. 

9/13/20 8:25 PM
5/23/07
MPA - 
ShanTheMan -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Slap Johnson -

Democratic states are eating themselves. Nov will landslide trump back in for even more unprecedented winning. 3 peace deals this week. Barring more dnc shenanigans the 2020-2024 will be fantasmic. 

How about you focus on brokering peace deals within your own borders?

When one side just screams racism and isnt interested in "peace" this is just a dream. 

Nah. The racists don't want peace. Never did. 

everyone can tell based on all the damage you limp wristed pussies are doing.

Go get another TV bro....maybe some badass nikes too!

9/13/20 11:07 PM
11/30/07

9/14/20 1:15 AM
5/28/12

She has said many times she does not support the organization.. she's a Libertarian, of course she hates the war on drugs and sentencing procedures
9/14/20 1:22 AM
6/7/05
We will do our best, hopefully with Trump.
9/14/20 4:32 AM
1/24/17
sadic1 - We will do our best, hopefully with Trump.

You guys need silly Red baseball hats that say exactly that....

"We will do our best"

Right now you are not doing your best, neither is Trump or the Dems. 

#WWDOB