OtherGround Forums F*CK You America!! Get your sh*t together!!

9/14/20 4:45 AM
8/2/16
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
eubie5 -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

What country are you from? Whichever it is, I'm betting your leader(s) are straight up selling you out and cucking to China.

The fact that Trump stands up to and will go to the mat against China to the death, is reason enough for me to love that man.

MAGA Bro, MAGA

Canadians can't even troll correctly.

You exist because you're USA's hat, that's all. We allow you to exist because we like a buffer.

Thanks for playing

It's this kind of mentality that has the entire world not feeling bad for your country as it implodes on itself. 

Same reason if you Clowns ever went backpacking around Europe you put a Canadian flag on your backpack. The world can't stand you, mostly because of the amount of shitty people like yourself make up your country. Have a good race war!!

You're not wrong!

9/14/20 8:30 AM
4/12/11
Wayne Glamcock -
Stu Cazzo -

Go to bed Canadian hoser. 

Canadian?

well, our liberal government has shown how pathetic and stupid we really are 

Christ, our retarded liberal party is now push universal basic income. Now My wife and i will be paying for losers to do nothing.

9/14/20 8:40 AM
4/12/11
eubie5 -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

What country are you from? Whichever it is, I'm betting your leader(s) are straight up selling you out and cucking to China.

The fact that Trump stands up to and will go to the mat against China to the death, is reason enough for me to love that man.

MAGA Bro, MAGA

You exist because you're USA's hat, that's all. We allow you to exist because we like a buffer.

Thanks for playing

Come on man, Americans and Canadians are allies and brothers. We both believe in freedom and democracy and our good relations stem from that. There is literally no other country than the US id want to be neighbours with more. 
maybe Japan; Japanese women are hot. 

9/14/20 9:14 AM
1/24/17
BubblesNS -
eubie5 -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

MAGA Bro, MAGA

Thanks for playing

Come on man, Americans and Canadians are allies and brothers. We both believe in freedom and democracy and our good relations stem from that. There is literally no other country than the US id want to be neighbours with more. 

Columbia would be fun... In fact probably my first choice for a neighbor, thick round asses and ability to dance and turn a cheek.. 

9/14/20 9:28 AM
6/28/10
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
BubblesNS -
eubie5 -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

MAGA Bro, MAGA

Thanks for playing

Columbia would be fun... In fact probably my first choice for a neighbor, thick round asses and ability to dance and turn a cheek.. 

you are more than likely overweight and/or ugly AF and broke, you'd have no chance with them.

9/14/20 9:56 AM
1/1/01

OP is obviously trolling and it isn't even good trolling. He's a fucking idiot.

9/15/20 12:16 AM
1/24/17
BrckNoHitBk -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
BubblesNS -
eubie5 -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Moke -

MAGA Bro, MAGA

Thanks for playing

you are more than likely overweight and/or ugly AF and broke, you'd have no chance with them.

32488 posts... Dude, you are a fucking loser who lives on here.