OtherGround Forums Farmer bankruptcies suicides on the rise. MAGA??

8 days ago
1/1/01

Thank God you don't vote here

8 days ago
3/13/17
Wiggy - No Pedro, you didn't "wish them death"...you just said they (and I'm quoting) "deserve it".

You quite literally said that people who voted for Trump deserve to kill themselves.

Thing is, you don't know specifically who voted for whom. So who's to say that some of these farmers who've committed suicide didn't vote for someone else?

But they still "deserve it".

You're a miserable excuse for a human being being. Fuck you.

LOL. Cry me a goddamn river.

I'm not the one who is making their lives worse. Lying to them and fucking them over.

I think your anger is directed at the wrong person.

Allow me to clarify. I feel bad for people who kill themselves. They probably have some mental issues. I do not think Trump supporters deserve to kill themselves. 

However, if you voted for Trump, and your life is worse. I have zero pity for you unless you are legitimately uneducated and or have learning disability.

If you ignored the racist dog whistles. If you ignored the lies, the misogyny. Then you are either wilfully ignorant, or just plain stupid.

You made your bed and Trump took a shit in it. Now you gotta sleep in it.

8 days ago
7/13/17

Meanwhile dumbocrats are running on free shit for illegals and taking away our hamburgers.  Lmfao 

8 days ago
1/17/03
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Trump is playing the long game. And hes winning. 

Worry about your own country Pedro. I'm sure the farmers are KILLING IT there. Maybe even making 35 cents a day

Let me fix that for you:

Trump is playing the long con. And he's only winning in the minds of his most fanatical supporters.

Everyone else sees him for what he really is - a corrupt idiot woefully out of his league.

And btw, this isn't a game for these farmers, it's their livelihood. Go on, convince them to hold tight because Trump's plan will pay off ... any day now?

50 to 60% of this country is "fanatical"? Wow

Hahahaha you have the reading comprehension of a toddler, and then use that to pretend 50-60% of Americans supprt Trump. That's fucking hilarious. 

I sure do. Polls are close to 50/50. The real ones.

And I think a lot of trump fans dont admit it publicly because of the disgusting media and left. Aka- your dumbass

Let's bet on his next election if you think differently

By "the real ones" (polls) you mean Rasmussen that still uses land line phone calls (aka ridiculously old people)? Or just the highest one for your hero? 

You also completely avoid your reading comprehension failure of course. 

The poster said [he's only winning in the minds of his most fanatical supporters]. Aka YOU

Not all of his supporters (which is the 50% you're desperately clinging to which we all know is BS). 

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Put your money where your mouth is, or your nothing more then a troll

8 days ago
3/13/17
CavemanDave - 
Pedro Navaja -
CavemanDave - 

Also just to point this out.

Nearly all of these farmers Pedro is worried about are American. 

The overwhelming majority of them are white. 

Many are either multi-millionaires or billionaires.

Funny that pedro, who's nearly constantly displayed steady dislike for Americans, blatant racism towards anybody with white skin, and a pretty frequent dislike for the wealthy would now be so utterly worried about this group of people.

Lol. Blatant racism towards whites? Show me any post of mine where I am being blatantly racist, and I'll leave the forum forever.

I'm actually not worried about them. They deserve it... They voted for the Orange buffoon...

This thread is to show that Trump is a moron and a hypocrite and is screwing his own people.

You wont leave the forum, let's not play make believe.

Assigning negative motives to an entire group of people, as well as specific people due to their race is blatantly racist.

Holding the actions and words of members of a group in the worst possible light, as well as assuming racism/bigotry as a constant motive is in itself bigotry.

Holding radically different standards for one group while ignoring or even applauding the same actions in other groups is blatant racism/bigotry

Assigning hyperagency to people due to their race, or doing that in lieu with gross accusations to individuals or broad groups is blatantly racist.

You do all of these things constantly in regard to white people.

You do all of these things constantly on this forum in regards to Americans. 

How many baseless accusations of racism have you made on this forum?  1000?  At least?

If somebody talked the way you do regarding white people the same way about Jews, they would sound like a Nazi from the 1940s.

Quit pretending you despise America and you generally dislike and mistrust white people. 

Your a bigot.  And a racist.

Quit pretending you arent.

Nice quotes!

Your white fragility is showing. Just because I am outspoken about race issues, doesn't mean I think badly of white people.

Let me make this abundantly clear for you. WE ARE ALL ONE. Big shouts to Genki Sudo.

Race isnt even REAL. Scientifically we do not have enough differences to constitute RACE. Its a social construct created to control the masses. Yeah, I'm the guy that made that thread on the OG while people call me an idiot and troll. Race doesnt exist!

To quote your idol: "I am the least racist person ever."

America does not = White people btw.

I wont bother waiting for examples of my "blatant racism". You won't find it.

8 days ago
1/9/19

OP thanks for this IMPORTANT Public Service Announcement!  

8 days ago
2/4/09

Maybe the current and previous admin, the monetary policy and the farmers incurring increasing debt are to blame unfortunately. 

I mean their credit status stayed great due to the increase or stable land value duie to the new housing bubble created but policies from the past 10 years. 

8 days ago
1/9/19
King Trav -

This isn’t an American phenomenon. It’s happening in Canada too. I come from a farming community and the isolation coupled with the unknown when it comes to whether or not you’re going to turn a profit can cause some pretty crippling mental health issues. Depression and anxiety is high amongst many farmers. 

It seems weird to weaponize the crisis for political purposes, but that’s been going on for years. Whoever isn’t in power always seems to find a way to blame whoever is in power. 

.Whoever isn’t in power always seems to find a way to blame whoever is in power.------

yep, well said!   and two sides could propose a SAME advantageous program but whichever side proposed it the OPPOSING TEAM will rally against it.....THANKS wingNUTS this is why we can't have REASONABLE immigration, REASONABLE GUNS REGULATION, and Universal Healthcare

8 days ago
1/9/19
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

In for pages of posts attacking the OP personally, and ignoring the impacts of Trump's pathetic attempt to turn our global trade into a NY real estate style strongarm battle. 

thanks wingNUTS

8 days ago
5/13/11
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Worry about your own country Pedro. I'm sure the farmers are KILLING IT there. Maybe even making 35 cents a day

Let me fix that for you:

Trump is playing the long con. And he's only winning in the minds of his most fanatical supporters.

Everyone else sees him for what he really is - a corrupt idiot woefully out of his league.

And btw, this isn't a game for these farmers, it's their livelihood. Go on, convince them to hold tight because Trump's plan will pay off ... any day now?

Hahahaha you have the reading comprehension of a toddler, and then use that to pretend 50-60% of Americans supprt Trump. That's fucking hilarious. 

And I think a lot of trump fans dont admit it publicly because of the disgusting media and left. Aka- your dumbass

By "the real ones" (polls) you mean Rasmussen that still uses land line phone calls (aka ridiculously old people)? Or just the highest one for your hero? 

The poster said [he's only winning in the minds of his most fanatical supporters]. Aka YOU

Not all of his supporters (which is the 50% you're desperately clinging to which we all know is BS). 

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Holy fuck. Let's recap. 

Poster says that the only people supporting these tariffs are his most "fanatical supporters". 

You retardedly jump in to misunderstand skmple words and spout off about "50-60%" for some dense reason. 

I point out you have reading comprehension issues, and also mock that you believe 50-60% of the country supports Trump. 

You double down on your retardation, and challenge me to a COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT bet about an election in over a year from now....and then try and call me out for not taking that irrelevant bet? 

Do you ever wonder why you're constantly called an idiot around here? 

The poster you quoted is right. Only his most fanatical supporters like and support these tariffs. Like you, and the other sheep in here. 

Roughly 2/3rd of Americans in an August poll support free trade between countries. Thats WELL over half and it was over 50% on both the D and the R side. You know, capitalism. 

So you're flat out WRONG that all Trump supporters support these tariff games he is playing. Shit there are even Trump supporters in this very thread who are speaking against this. 

To summarize: You're wrong. You're an idiot. Your bet has nothing to do with the discussion being had. 

Thanks for playing. 

8 days ago
1/9/19
HighInsideLegKick -

The president is a billionaire. It's not exactly news that billionaires don't give a shit about blue collar people...  

yep and while these BILLIONAIRES campaign AGAINST that which would MOST benefit the blue-collar, programs like Universal Healthcare so that those blue-collars will not see their future nest-eggs eaten by EXPENSIVE medical COSTS resulting in BANKRUPTCY,  all in the name of GREED is GOOD mission to INCREASE the SHAREPRICE at the expense of the PEOPLE......and all during this those manipulated blue-collars are chanting MAGA until the effects of that MAGA begin to infiltrate their niche enterprise ;)

but he would be just chummy to have a beer with....oh wait, he DOESN'T DRINK

8 days ago
1/9/19

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02326/obama_2326627b.jpg

8 days ago
3/25/19
theraskal -
HighInsideLegKick -

The president is a billionaire. It's not exactly news that billionaires don't give a shit about blue collar people...  

yep and while these BILLIONAIRES campaign AGAINST that which would MOST benefit the blue-collar, programs like Universal Healthcare so that those blue-collars will not see their future nest-eggs eaten by EXPENSIVE medical COSTS resulting in BANKRUPTCY,  all in the name of GREED is GOOD mission to INCREASE the SHAREPRICE at the expense of the PEOPLE......and all during this those manipulated blue-collars are chanting MAGA until the effects of that MAGA begin to infiltrate their niche enterprise ;)

Im not sure if you're really agreeing with me or if you're being mean to me and making fun of me for not drinking lol

Edited: 8 days ago
1/9/19
HighInsideLegKick -
theraskal -
HighInsideLegKick -

Im not sure if you're really agreeing with me or if you're being mean to me and making fun of me for not drinking lol

of course I am agreeing with you while adding my own ingredients to the recipe :)

also I support your choice to drink or not.  I just find it a bit humorous how those drinking Joe-6packs quip that Trump would be great to enjoy a beer with when Trump does not consume their beverage of choice ;)

8 days ago
1/17/03
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Let me fix that for you:

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Holy fuck. Let's recap. 

Poster says that the only people supporting these tariffs are his most "fanatical supporters". 

You retardedly jump in to misunderstand skmple words and spout off about "50-60%" for some dense reason. 

I point out you have reading comprehension issues, and also mock that you believe 50-60% of the country supports Trump. 

You double down on your retardation, and challenge me to a COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT bet about an election in over a year from now....and then try and call me out for not taking that irrelevant bet? 

The poster you quoted is right. Only his most fanatical supporters like and support these tariffs. Like you, and the other sheep in here. 

Roughly 2/3rd of Americans in an August poll support free trade between countries. Thats WELL over half and it was over 50% on both the D and the R side. You know, capitalism. 

So you're flat out WRONG that all Trump supporters support these tariff games he is playing. Shit there are even Trump supporters in this very thread who are speaking against this. 

To summarize: You're wrong. You're an idiot. Your bet has nothing to do with the discussion being had. 

Thanks for playing. 

You're so concerned about me. U spent all that time on me. It's cute. Maybe I'll send u signed photo

8 days ago
1/17/03
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Let me fix that for you:

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Holy fuck. Let's recap. 

Thanks for playing. 

You also made up a bunch of stuff to "win" in your mind. Typical progressive. Stop lying

8 days ago
1/9/19

in the days before myTrendy Left-Coast LUXURY townhome living I had to engage in some rural peasant class farm drudgery and toil while I read books and dreamed of improving my position!  

I observed that country life is rather expensive.  They are poor as it takes a lot of $$$ to maintain the country-song lifestyle of multiple autos to purchase and maintain plus the gas cost for driving here and there for every need,  then the $$$ for the animals, land, vegetables, and all the gadgetry needed to maintain the whole of it.....not a cheap enterprise at all.  

8 days ago
5/13/11
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Let me fix that for you:

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Holy fuck. Let's recap. 

Thanks for playing. 

You're so concerned about me. U spent all that time on me. It's cute. Maybe I'll send u signed photo

It took me about 2 minutes TOPS to type that. 

I do applaud your pathetic attempt to distract from what an idiot you are. As if anyone wants your autograph. Lmfao. 

8 days ago
5/13/11
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Let me fix that for you:

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Holy fuck. Let's recap. 

Thanks for playing. 

You also made up a bunch of stuff to "win" in your mind. Typical progressive. Stop lying

I made up nothing. Hence why you responded twice with nothing but deflections. 

If there was anything you could call out as wrong you would have. Just embrace what an idiot you've been on this thread. 

8 days ago
1/2/15
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Maybe the current and previous admin, the monetary policy and the farmers incurring increasing debt are to blame unfortunately. 

I mean their credit status stayed great due to the increase or stable land value duie to the new housing bubble created but policies from the past 10 years. 

No, you nazi

It's all trump! 

Edited: 8 days ago
2/4/09
Junnk -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

No, you nazi

It's all trump! 

Did we just end the thread and the arguing?

8 days ago
10/16/10
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Junnk -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

No, you nazi

It's all trump! 

Did we just end the thread and the arguing?

Sounds like you reached a final solution.
8 days ago
9/19/12
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Let me fix that for you:

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Holy fuck. Let's recap. 

Thanks for playing. 

I made up nothing. Hence why you responded twice with nothing but deflections. 

If there was anything you could call out as wrong you would have. Just embrace what an idiot you've been on this thread. 

Ninja, you said: "The poster you quoted is right. Only his most fanatical supporters like and support these tariffs. Like you, and the other sheep in here. "

I am not a fanatical Trump supporter, but I happen to think that as a long term strategy the tariffs are a good thing. There are a few options to curb China blatently cheating for their own gain, and I feel that the tariffs are the best option we have at this current time. I think you have fallen too far down the partisan hole and can no longer understand that people might have different opinions than yours and not hang off Trump's sack. Maybe step back and rethink things through a bit before declaring all that don't think like you, fanatics. For what it is worth I have an MBA from one of the top business schools in the country, so I do not come at this from a place of ignorance.

8 days ago
3/25/19
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Erik Apple -
kevsh -
Erik Apple -

Let me fix that for you:

Derp. 

No bet I see. Pussy

Holy fuck. Let's recap. 

Thanks for playing. 

You better watch it. Pedro is 6'7 and 250 lbs. If you seen him, that green name would turn pink boy. 

8 days ago
3/20/15
Erik Apple - 

They aren't and I refuse to accept that insufferable cunt peedro is Canadian....