3 days ago
9/1/06

Does anyone use a fat burner supplement?  What brand do you use?  I was thinking about adding that in to the rotation to help shed a few extra lbs.

3 days ago
4/27/15

I did meth for a while.  All generic brands...

3 days ago
9/1/06
Black Dougie -

I did meth for a while.  All generic brands...

Early 20's I took the meth supplement along with some protein poweder, fish oil and creatine.  I never really committed to it like I should have to get the full effects.  Just took my doses Fri-Sun.  

3 days ago
3/28/10

Stop eating sugar. 

3 days ago
3/16/16

I got good results from Vintage Burn by Old School Labs last summer. I also stepped up the cardio and dropped all carbs except for post workout meals for 2 months, so not sure how much of it was due to the pills.

3 days ago
11/3/14

I like Ryback's shell shock. Few things in it I was taking on their own are in it, making it kind of convenient. The caffeine made me tweak out a bit usually in second half of day early on in taking it.

3 days ago
9/22/16

Since the feds banned Ephedra, nothing has come close. Stacker 2 was the end-all for weight-loss supplements, nothing will ever come close.

3 days ago
5/14/13

Exercise is a pretty good fat burner.

3 days ago
12/9/13
joeywu36 -

Does anyone use a fat burner supplement?  What brand do you use?  I was thinking about adding that in to the rotation to help shed a few extra lbs.

chromium picolinate

or ephindrine

3 days ago
9/1/06
AnthonyWeiner - Since the feds banned Ephedra, nothing has come close. Stacker 2 was the end-all for weight-loss supplements, nothing will ever come close.

Hydroxycut was another one from back in the day before they banned that stuff.  Use to pop those before I went out drinking.  Couple of those and a few Red Bull vodkas!

3 days ago
6/27/09
AnthonyWeiner - Since the feds banned Ephedra, nothing has come close. Stacker 2 was the end-all for weight-loss supplements, nothing will ever come close.

Lol I miss that shit... although now adays it would probably make my heart explode 

3 days ago
10/4/05

I used to, for energy not really fat burning... I've figured out cheap black coffee is about as effective as anything. 

3 days ago
5/22/02

Stop being a pussy and take the DNP,yes you will feel like limp spaghetti but at least you won't get the dry mouth sleepless nights and jitters of the other garbage.

3 days ago
1/24/16
joeywu36 - 

Hydroxycut was another one from back in the day before they banned that stuff.  Use to pop those before I went out drinking.  Couple of those and a few Red Bull vodkas!

I used to do the same thing.
3 days ago
8/22/02

Bronkaid + caffeine pill. Cheap and effective. 

3 days ago
12/3/13
joeywu36 -

This man knows what's up! 

3 days ago
5/2/02

I tried one 15 years ago.  Felt like garbage and I can't say it really worked.  Might as well drink two pots of coffee.  

3 days ago
9/13/06

I use the HIIT brand workout fat burner.  Sometimes I'll throw in some of the Healthy Meals.