9 days ago
5/4/14

“I saw this officer's Nike gloves and thought of the irony behind Nike's recent Colin Kaepernik "Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything" add they put out several months ago. 

His name is Christopher Amoroso, and this photo was taken just prior to his fourth trip back into tower #2 where he died leaving behind a wife and newborn. THIS is a hero who believed in something and sacrificed everything.”

9 days ago
5/4/14

9 days ago
1/9/02

my kids are rocking adidas

9 days ago
1/8/04
Fuck Nike
9 days ago
4/15/16
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

So I agree with OP. Fuck Nike.

9 days ago
9/23/07
The left picks strange "saints" to circle the wagons around.

Colin Kaepernick

Trayvon Martin

Mike Brown

Ilhan Omar
9 days ago
5/4/14
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I love their shoes but I’ll be fucked if I buy myself or my kids any of their products. 

9 days ago
1/13/11
Straydog24 -

Absolutely a HERO.  

great thread Stray. 

Also- I exclusively rock Adidas now for the last 2-3 years after a lifetime of Nike.  

9 days ago
1/1/01

Damn

Edited: 9 days ago
12/13/15

Yep. I never buy their shit anymore for me or any of my kids

9 days ago
9/24/07
The Assassanator -
Hashtag -
The Assassanator -

I'm pretty much the exact opposite.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

So I agree with OP. Fuck Nike.

So we agree on the politics of it. But I’m born and raised in a major city. Around here if you’re not wearing Nikes or Jordans than you might as well be wearing Walmart shoes.

One day, when you're all grown up, you'll stop giving a shit what other people think of what you wear, where you bough it, how or if you wear it. Your principles will matter a helluva lot more than what you feel you need to "rock" to be accepted by you "friends". 

8/25/15
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -

Absolutely a HERO.  

great thread Stray. 

Also- I exclusively rock Adidas now for the last 2-3 years after a lifetime of Nike.  

I thought that was because Adidas has a broader range in the size 4 section?

9 days ago
8/31/18
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -

Absolutely a HERO.  

great thread Stray. 

A thread about that guy and what he did would be great

Using a dead hero to shoehorn your political boycott of a company on the other hand falls more in the sub par or mediocre areas. 

5/4/14
CobraKaiRep -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -

Absolutely a HERO.  

great thread Stray. 

Using a dead hero to shoehorn your political boycott of a company on the other hand falls more in the sub par or mediocre areas. 

I’m Canadian and don’t give a fuck about your politics. I do have the right to boycott a company because they conflict with my personal values. 

Fuck Nike. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
I am not a shoe guy and don't have one specific brand of shoe that I stick with.

Whatever is on the sale rack at Sportschek that fits me.
9 days ago
4/1/15
The Assassanator -

Wut?

nike shoes suck. They have sucked for at least the last 25 years. 

8/31/18
Straydog24 -
CobraKaiRep -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -

Absolutely a HERO.  

great thread Stray. 

I’m Canadian and don’t give a fuck about your politics. I do have the right to boycott a company because they conflict with my personal values. 

Fuck Nike. 

Your reply is only about your opinion on Nike as a company and why you boycott them and not A mention of the dead guy you used to prop up this shitshow.

Not suprised

9 days ago
11/10/18

I have completely boycotted all Nike products for well over a year. My kids were pissed at first but have now admitted adidas and under armor both make products superior to Nike. I know Nike is doing great and my dollar is insignificant, but I feel better not supporting them. 

9 days ago
11/10/18
The Assassanator -

I’m not gonna be a nerd who rocks adidas or new balance 

You sound like a hood rat. If your identity is based on your shoes then you need to rethink your life.

9 days ago
1/12/06
I've had a Nike gift card sitting on my desk for almost a year, it's hard to bering myself to do it. On the other hand, Nike already has the money, I'll probably use it on stuff for my kids.
9 days ago
4/13/12
The Assassanator -

19ers.  Writing post script cliffs for 3 sentence posts.

WTF has the world come to?

9 days ago
1/2/15

It would be gross if a company used him for financial gain 

9 days ago
5/4/14
CobraKaiRep -
Straydog24 -
CobraKaiRep -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -

Absolutely a HERO.  

great thread Stray. 

Fuck Nike. 

Your reply is only about your opinion on Nike as a company and why you boycott them and not A mention of the dead guy you used to prop up this shitshow.

Not suprised

I fear I’m missing your point.

His heroism speaks for itself and is a counterpoint to Nike’s unfortunate decision to use a fraud like Kaepernick to promote their product. 

9 days ago
5/14/10
Thread about hero cops, OG quickly turns it into a thread about shoes.
9 days ago
5/8/16
The Assassanator -

U needed cliffs for that??  You just repeated yourself..  

Cliffs  you just repeated yourself