9 days ago
9/24/07
The Assassanator -
b.d. -
The Assassanator -
Hashtag -
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

So I agree with OP. Fuck Nike.

So we agree on the politics of it. But I’m born and raised in a major city. Around here if you’re not wearing Nikes or Jordans than you might as well be wearing Walmart shoes.

One day, when you're all grown up, you'll stop giving a shit what other people think of what you wear, where you bough it, how or if you wear it. Your principles will matter a helluva lot more than what you feel you need to "rock" to be accepted by you "friends". 

Lol at calling me a loser you bum. I’m killing it in construction. I’ll pay you $20 an hour to carry materials up and down the stairs all day bitch.

Actually, I never called you a loser. That came straight from you, junior. It's unfortunate your life choices have made you feel that way. I was only offering you some life advice from a fella who's been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt.

I hope you get over your "loser" complex one day, but your nike shoes ain't gonna be much help in that regard. 

9 days ago
12/4/08
CobraKaiRep -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -

Absolutely a HERO.  

great thread Stray. 

Also- I exclusively rock Adidas now for the last 2-3 years after a lifetime of Nike.  

A thread about that guy and what he did would be great

Using a dead hero to shoehorn your political boycott of a company on the other hand falls more in the sub par or mediocre areas. 

Orcus?? Is that you?!

9 days ago
1/1/01
Nike really does suck. They make “cool” looking shoes. Mainly appealing to basketball shoes for kids or urban youth. “Sneaker heads” blah I’m sure for b-ball theyre good. Quality wise and comfort though ? Total shit

Merrell, ASICS , adidas , etc... all much better.

Also fuck colin kap too. How lame to have this turd as your spokesperson.
Lol omg he kneeled !!!! He’s a hero ! Wtf fuck Nike.
9 days ago
9/26/10

Adidas makes better shoes than Nike? Haha settle down boys. I own many pairs of both and Nike is by far a better made shoe. Only shoe better than Nike is the made in USA new balance 

Edited: 9 days ago
9/24/07
rhino x2 - Nike really does suck. They make “cool” looking shoes. Mainly appealing to basketball shoes for kids or urban youth. “Sneaker heads” blah I’m sure for b-ball theyre good. Quality wise and comfort though ? Total shit

Merrell, ASICS , adidas , etc... all much better.

Also fuck colin kap too. How lame to have this turd as your spokesperson.
Lol omg he kneeled !!!! He’s a hero ! Wtf fuck Nike.

I actually had an old pair of pretty much new nike's I planned to use for yard work a few years back fucking delaminate and fall apart. They were worn maybe twice about 15 years ago, and put away in the closet and forgotten. Never had than happen to a pair of shoes in my life. 

Politics aside, add me to the "Nike shoes are shit" list. 

9 days ago
8/28/17

Stripes over checks, that’s what I like 

9 days ago
7/30/14

Man, I don’t know if I could take that risk with a newborn at home. As much as some cops can be absolute dickheads, this guy deserves to be remembered. That’s some next level heroism.

Completely unrelated but it would be funny as fuck if the police had gear sponsors. ‘He hit me with his NikeStick and repeatedly said ‘swoosh motherfucker’.

9 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
9 days ago
7/24/14
The Assassanator -
Hashtag -
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

So I agree with OP. Fuck Nike.

So we agree on the politics of it. But I’m born and raised in a major city. Around here if you’re not wearing Nikes or Jordans than you might as well be wearing Walmart shoes.

Are you a child? 

I don’t care about the whole Nike boycotting thing but I cant imagine only wearing Nikes and Jordan’s unless I am a child. 

9 days ago
12/29/14

I only fuck with the three stripes these days. Nike is for out-of-it dads and SJWs

9 days ago
2/20/09
Brockback Mountain - The left picks strange "saints" to circle the wagons around.

Colin Kaepernick

Trayvon Martin

Mike Brown

Ilhan Omar

Lol, what a list of dipshits.

9 days ago
3/25/19

Nike is their own business and they can choose who they wish to put in their commercials. That is what freedom is all about. This doesn't affect my life in any way. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
I'll never own, buy, or wear Nike ever again.

I also have utterly no respect for Nike.

Not because I disagree with the social narrative they continue to push (which I do, but that's not the reason), but because you know damn good & well they don't actually give a shit. This narrative just happens to fall in line with a large segment of who ended up being their typical customer, and they know that pushing said narrative is better for their bottom line.

I could not agree with their narrative, but at least have respect for why they were standing up for it. But they don't - it's all just a media ploy.

It's also why Kap can suck a dick, too. He never gave a shit about any of this stuff until his football career was in jeopardy and he was at risk of no longer being relevant. He's since turned down / sabotaged several chances to play again, and continues to play this narrative not because it's a passion of his, but because it keeps him in the spotlight.

Him & Nike are actually perfect for each other.
8 days ago
11/17/10

I dont get the title or Op.

Who said this quote, somebody from Nike?

8 days ago
4/27/18

Fuck Nike 

8 days ago
4/29/09
In Limbo -

This

8 days ago
5/22/05
Nothing the OG hates more than black protestors.
8 days ago
8/1/07
The Assassanator - 

I’m not gonna be a nerd who rocks adidas or new balance 

How old are you?
8 days ago
2/23/05
The Assassanator - 

This post is one of the saddest things I've ever read posted on this forum. It's sad on so many levels. Please bro if you love yourself and your fellow man you MUST grow some balls and stand up for your beliefs. What you're saying is, essentially, the root cause of almost all society's problems. The only voice you have in this world is your $$$ unless you realize that and understand the power in your wallet nothing will change. We NEED you bro.

Re-think your shit
8 days ago
4/12/17

For runners, Nike legit sucks.  Brooks, Asics, even Hokas all day.  Nike has some cool styles though.  

Run in Brooks, lift in Adidas indoor soccer shoes, and wear Onitsuka Tigers for street wear.  OneWheel in Adidas too.

Brands need to stay out of politics.  I'll Never buy Nike again.

8 days ago
11/17/10
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
In Limbo -

This

Nvmdn. I think OP misplaced or added a quotation mark by accident

8 days ago
8/7/19
Not buying Nike.

Le Shat
©
8 days ago
5/27/08
Resident A Hole - I've had a Nike gift card sitting on my desk for almost a year, it's hard to bering myself to do it. On the other hand, Nike already has the money, I'll probably use it on stuff for my kids.

Yeah they've already pocketed the money, use it on something useful.  Or better yet sale/clearance items to hurt profit 

8 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - I'll never own, buy, or wear Nike ever again.

I also have utterly no respect for Nike.

Not because I disagree with the social narrative they continue to push (which I do, but that's not the reason), but because you know damn good & well they don't actually give a shit. This narrative just happens to fall in line with a large segment of who ended up being their typical customer, and they know that pushing said narrative is better for their bottom line.

I could not agree with their narrative, but at least have respect for why they were standing up for it. But they don't - it's all just a media ploy.

It's also why Kap can suck a dick, too. He never gave a shit about any of this stuff until his football career was in jeopardy and he was at risk of no longer being relevant. He's since turned down / sabotaged several chances to play again, and continues to play this narrative not because it's a passion of his, but because it keeps him in the spotlight.

Him & Nike are actually perfect for each other.

This. And I have a brother who works for Nike.

8 days ago
12/10/18

Using a dead police officer and an American tragedy to score political points against Nike.

How do you think this officer's widow and kid would feel about that?