9 days ago
7/29/13

I will never stop buying air Max 90s. By far my favorite shoe ever. 

9 days ago
9/10/07

there are limited edition kyrie 5 spongebob themed. my son got these squidwards. hopefully no one understands the true hidden meaning that he is with the terrorists.

9 days ago
1/18/12

Kaep can eat a dick and every nike exec in oregon already does.

I only buy nikes on deep discount these days anyway.  The prices for half assed retros are too high

9 days ago
8/20/15
The Assassanator -
b.d. -
The Assassanator -
Hashtag -
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

So I agree with OP. Fuck Nike.

So we agree on the politics of it. But I’m born and raised in a major city. Around here if you’re not wearing Nikes or Jordans than you might as well be wearing Walmart shoes.

One day, when you're all grown up, you'll stop giving a shit what other people think of what you wear, where you bough it, how or if you wear it. Your principles will matter a helluva lot more than what you feel you need to "rock" to be accepted by you "friends". 

Lol at calling me a loser you bum. I’m killing it in construction. I’ll pay you $20 an hour to carry materials up and down the stairs all day bitch.

Where did he call you a loser?

9 days ago
1/18/12
MojoSoDope -

I will never stop buying air Max 90s. By far my favorite shoe ever. 

I like the look but the heel to toe drop and shitty cushioning has made every retro pair ive ever worn, feel like walking on a wooden door stop.

Especially moving downhill. 

9 days ago
11/10/18
dabigchet -

there are limited edition kyrie 5 spongebob themed. my son got these squidwards. hopefully no one understands the true hidden meaning that he is with the terrorists.

If you have any real men in your family try to let your son spend as much time with them as possible. Because you obviously have no idea what it means to know who you are and believe in anything. Post after post of yours just leaves me shaking my head at what a pathetic person you must be. 

9 days ago
9/10/07
Eskimo -
dabigchet -

If you have any real men in your family try to let your son spend as much time with them as possible. Because you obviously have no idea what it means to know who you are and believe in anything. Post after post of yours just leaves me shaking my head at what a pathetic person you must be. 

lol. internet is serious business for you, i see.

take a break, maybe?

9 days ago
5/15/07
WendyIDMT - 
DthAngel -

Man fuck the politics and stupid boycotts. I believe in what Kap knelt for because police misconduct was an everyday occurrence where i grew up. At the same time these 9/11 1st responders deserve to be honored as heroes forever. I respect what the troops do and hope they all come home safely. I dont respect any of the politics behind it

Christ those are hideous.  The cankles and the shoes.

Those shoes have definitely never been used for what they were intended for.
9 days ago
8/9/16

See the source image

9 days ago
9/18/13
Burt Reynoldz -
WendyIDMT - 
DthAngel -

Man fuck the politics and stupid boycotts. I believe in what Kap knelt for because police misconduct was an everyday occurrence where i grew up. At the same time these 9/11 1st responders deserve to be honored as heroes forever. I respect what the troops do and hope they all come home safely. I dont respect any of the politics behind it

What a fat fuck.

9 days ago
8/9/16
ChokeHisAss -
Burt Reynoldz -
WendyIDMT - 
DthAngel -

What a fat fuck.

Image result for that was harsh sons of anarchy gif

Edited: 9 days ago
7/22/15

I wear Nike & Adidas. 

My whole life has come crashing down due to me wearing Nikes. 

I'm so sad right now.

Well, just wore my new Nike golf shoes at the Buena Park Fallen Hero's Police Golf Tournament, and didn't hear one single word about it, nor did I notice what the other 270 plus golfers were wearing. 

Nobody cared, but I did go through the 20 plus pictures we took with the officers, counted 8 of them wearing Nike shoes, I guess we're just more laid back than you crybabies.

9 days ago
7/22/15
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
ChokeHisAss -
Burt Reynoldz -
WendyIDMT - 
DthAngel -

What a fat fuck.

Image result for that was harsh sons of anarchy gif

They look great to me. 

9 days ago
5/3/03

I had a friend in the MMA industry back in the dark ages, around 2001-2002

He had talked to a couple of people at Nike about hooking up the fighters, nothing major. There were a couple of buzz worthy phone calls. One day , he calls back and 

they had a condescending intern blow him off.

I think the phrasing was “IF it gets bigger and can fill arenas, maybe we can look into it”

9 days ago
6/6/19
Nike makes the nest shit imo..love the dry fit shorts/shirts....use air max for exercise....hell even my golf clubs are Nike
9 days ago
9/24/07
dabigchet -

The things some people would rather have than money. Also...

9 days ago
5/4/14
Unkind Zuffa -

I wear Nike & Adidas. 

My whole life has come crashing down due to me wearing Nikes. 

I'm so sad right now.

Well, just wore my new Nike golf shoes at the Buena Park Fallen Hero's Police Golf Tournament, and didn't hear one single word about it, nor did I notice what the other 270 plus golfers were wearing. 

Nobody cared, but I did go through the 20 plus pictures we took with the officers, counted 8 of them wearing Nike shoes, I guess we're just more laid back than you crybabies.

It doesn’t matter to me what you or anyone else is wearing. Nike’s decision is something that conflicts with my personal views on the matter and I choose not to buy their product any longer. 

Nike is free to use whoever they want to promote their merchandise. 

I’m free to choose where to spend my money. 

9 days ago
5/10/08
Hashtag - 
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

Yeah... I find Nike shoes awful...

Nothing better that mostly American made New Balance...

9 days ago
9/6/11

My airmax are the best shoes I've ever owned . Going on 3 years now and they are still in great condition . Will buy another pair after , I dont give a flying fuck about their advertising .

9 days ago
1/18/03
Fuck Nike and Fuck Kap.

But thats a great pic for 9/11, and its a great reminder of what real heros are, what real sacrifice is and what believing in something really means.
9 days ago
5/6/09
b.d. -
The Assassanator -
Hashtag -
The Assassanator -

So we agree on the politics of it. But I’m born and raised in a major city. Around here if you’re not wearing Nikes or Jordans than you might as well be wearing Walmart shoes.

One day, when you're all grown up, you'll stop giving a shit what other people think of what you wear, where you bough it, how or if you wear it. Your principles will matter a helluva lot more than what you feel you need to "rock" to be accepted by you "friends". 

One of the first things I noticed in America is how brand obsessed people are, particularly in the big cities. 

9 days ago
9/26/10
The Assassanator -

i am with you. 

9 days ago
5/8/16

Went to buy shoes today and there was no good nike on the store . Had to buy under armor . Nike shoes are terrible now

9 days ago
1/23/16

Where were you when Nike decided to side with race-baiting bitches?

RIP to that leader of men who sacrificed his life.

9 days ago
5/30/10

Never wore Nike until after the Kapernick controversy. I don't give 2 shits about people kneeing during national anthem.