6 days ago
3/16/06

Champion Gusto trainers are the best shoes out there for under $40. Game changers. 

Edited: 6 days ago
7/22/15

6 days ago
1/1/01
Adidas, baby.

F Nike.
6 days ago
2/6/12

I stopped using Nike awhile ago because they suck for running. I use brooks or new balance now.

6 days ago
4/19/09

Nike shoes are garbage and are terrible for your feet. So many companies making actual quality shows to pick from, and as a bonus those companies aren’t run by faggots.

6 days ago
3/12/14

To make a connection between the two takes some high level retarded , fake patriotic, outrage bullshit. 

This is the opposite of the good that came out of that tragedy. 

But cool meme though

6 days ago
4/2/08
Could care less what a company promotes. No shoes feel better on my feet than Nike. They make a product I enjoy, I buy it. The idea that everyone has to be promoting or opposing a cause is stupid to me.
6 days ago
1/18/12

Kanye is still doing numbers and adidas, new balance, and Puma all have great options.

Even swag impaired under armour has 1 or 2 decent offerings now.

Its definately a great time if you dont want to rock nike, as opposed to past times where it was practically mandatory

6 days ago
10/27/03

This thread is a good look at the power of branding.

"What am I supposed to do? I want to boycott but how am I supposed to live without Nike shoes!?"

WTF?
6 days ago
3/13/02
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I agree, those little kids making 50 cents a week make great shoes........

6 days ago
3/11/18
The Assassanator -
Hashtag -
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

So I agree with OP. Fuck Nike.

So we agree on the politics of it. But I’m born and raised in a major city. Around here if you’re not wearing Nikes or Jordans than you might as well be wearing Walmart shoes.

How old are you?

6 days ago
11/28/17

Canadian so US national anthem not relevant to me. However, can,t stand virtue signalling. No Nike or Gillette in my house anymore. 

6 days ago
7/22/15

Nike announces they are going out of business due to the Otherground refusing to wear their shoes. 

RIP Nike. 

6 days ago
9/10/07
Unkind Zuffa -

Nike announces they are going out of business due to the Otherground refusing to wear their shoes. 

RIP Nike. 

I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation. You see, this guy died heroically wearing Nike gloves.

and now, nearly two decades later, Nike has the gall to advertise in ways they don’t like.

how can you not be outraged by that?!?!

5 days ago
8/15/14

I wear Crocs. Zero fucks given.

5 days ago
5/4/14
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation. You see, this guy died heroically wearing Nike gloves.

and now, nearly two decades later, Nike has the gall to advertise in ways they don’t like.

That’s the beauty of it. They advertise how they like and I spend my money how I like. It’s an easy concept. 

5 days ago
1/13/11
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Where you see “outrage” I see a quiet protest with people speaking with their wallets and not swinging bike locks.  

5 days ago
9/10/07
Straydog24 -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

That’s the beauty of it. They advertise how they like and I spend my money how I like. It’s an easy concept. 

Could you consider a thread per brand so we know where you stand on each, please?

5 days ago
1/1/01

I stopped buying all Nike products 

Gillette as well 

anyone else that I should add to the list? 

5 days ago
9/10/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Where you see “outrage” I see a quiet protest with people speaking with their wallets and not swinging bike locks.  

For certain we have two Americas. 

One America silently, stoically, courageously is not buying Nike products and creating thread after thread to not talk about it.

the other America, in stark contrast, is ruthlessly and regularly attacking strangers with bike locks.

5 days ago
9/18/13
dabigchet -
Straydog24 -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Could you consider a thread per brand so we know where you stand on each, please?

You're pretty upset.

5 days ago
9/18/13
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Are you clutching your pearls?

5 days ago
9/10/07
ChokeHisAss -
dabigchet -
Straydog24 -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

You're pretty upset.

Am I?

im not the grown man complaining about a brand of sneakers, and using a tragedy to make some retarded point.

5 days ago
5/4/14
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

For certain we have two Americas. 

One America silently, stoically, courageously is not buying Nike products and creating thread after thread to not talk about it.

the other America, in stark contrast, is ruthlessly and regularly attacking strangers with bike locks.

Hi Colin. 

5 days ago
7/22/15
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Hey hey take it easy, you're doing fine, you are upset, and you are protesting, that's good, this is America you're allowed to do that.

We are also allowed to disagree; I've lost enough family defending this country, trust me; none of them would be as wound up as some of you act.

But they would never be upset with people protesting.