9 days ago
1/13/11
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

Nike announces they are going out of business due to the Otherground refusing to wear their shoes. 

RIP Nike. 

I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation. You see, this guy died heroically wearing Nike gloves.

and now, nearly two decades later, Nike has the gall to advertise in ways they don’t like.

how can you not be outraged by that?!?!

Where you see “outrage” I see a quiet protest with people speaking with their wallets and not swinging bike locks.  

For certain we have two Americas. 

One America silently, stoically, courageously is not buying Nike products and creating thread after thread to not talk about it.

the other America, in stark contrast, is ruthlessly and regularly attacking strangers with bike locks.

What “thread after thread” are you talking about?  Is there another one?  

If so, THATS OUTRAGEOUS!!!! 

Oh, and don’t forget to moisturize your pussy. 

9 days ago
3/27/03
jacktripper -
The Assassanator -
Hashtag -
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite.

I hate Nike's politics and their SJW stance on things, but the main reason I don't buy their shoes is because they're junk.

Asics, Saucony, Adidas are all make much higher quality / better looking shoes imo.

So I agree with OP. Fuck Nike.

So we agree on the politics of it. But I’m born and raised in a major city. Around here if you’re not wearing Nikes or Jordans than you might as well be wearing Walmart shoes.

Lol... what city?

I gots to know!

9 days ago
7/22/15
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

Nike announces they are going out of business due to the Otherground refusing to wear their shoes. 

RIP Nike. 

Are you clutching your pearls?

Did you not recognize the sarcasm?

9 days ago
5/7/08

I don't get it... fuck Nike because they sponsored Kaepernick even though this real hero wore Nike gloves on the job? Some context missing here

9 days ago
12/10/18
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation. You see, this guy died heroically wearing Nike gloves.

and now, nearly two decades later, Nike has the gall to advertise in ways they don’t like.

Where you see “outrage” I see a quiet protest with people speaking with their wallets and not swinging bike locks.  

One America silently, stoically, courageously is not buying Nike products and creating thread after thread to not talk about it.

the other America, in stark contrast, is ruthlessly and regularly attacking strangers with bike locks.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/How-Much-Ground-Will-Adidas-Gain-on-Nike:2784233-2

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Arizona-Governor-tells-NIKE-to-Fck-Off:2779991-1?update=1

9 days ago
12/10/18
MayorPirkle -

I don't get it... fuck Nike because they sponsored Kaepernick even though this real hero wore Nike gloves on the job? Some context missing here

That's all there is to get. 

OP is using a dead officer to virtue signal. 

Pretty disgusting. 

9 days ago
5/4/14
MayorPirkle -

It’s just another example of how Nike got it so wrong. 

9 days ago
1/13/11
LieDetector -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/How-Much-Ground-Will-Adidas-Gain-on-Nike:2784233-2

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Arizona-Governor-tells-NIKE-to-Fck-Off:2779991-1?update=1

So these threads have nothing to do with what Chetfag is saying, what’s your point exactly?  

1st thread was started about Adidas gaining ground on Nike’s market share

2nd thread was started about Arizona not allowing Nike to put a headquarters there because- sweatshops. 

What are you on about?

9 days ago
1/13/11
LieDetector -
MayorPirkle -

That's all there is to get. 

OP is using a dead officer to virtue signal. 

Pretty disgusting. 

Pretty disgusting is how you are twisting shit to fit your narrative, it’s kinda your thing. 

Edited: 9 days ago
9/10/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
LieDetector -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

So these threads have nothing to do with what Chetfag is saying, what’s your point exactly?  

2nd thread was started about Arizona not allowing Nike to put a headquarters there because- sweatshops. 

What are you on about?

search for threads containing nike. there are 40 over the last year.
read the ones with the most comments. find that the the comments in those threads are just like those by the valiant protesters in this thread. then, punch yourself in the balls for being incapable of figuring out how to do this yourself.

compare that to 5 threads about adidas. of those 5 adidas threads, which one has the most comments?

How Much Ground Will Adidas Gain on Nike?

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2784233

9 days ago
5/4/14
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
LieDetector -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

What are you on about?

read the ones with the most comments. find that the the comments in those threads are just like those by the valiant protesters in this thread. then, punch yourself in the balls for being incapable of figuring out how to do this yourself.

compare that to 5 threads about adidas. of those 5 adidas threads, which one has the most comments?

You’re clearly more outraged that I. We don’t have to see eye to eye homie.

9 days ago
7/12/06

I quit buying Nike. It's their right as a company to have their own opinions and back whoever they want and it's my right to buy another brand if I don't agree with them. I think they'll be ok though. Lol

9 days ago
9/10/07
Straydog24 - 
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
LieDetector -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

What are you on about?

i'm not sure if you recall this, but you literally created a thread called "f*ck nike" as an expression of your outrage.

i am just making fun of it. maybe stop making it so easy for me?
9 days ago
5/4/14
dabigchet -
Straydog24 - 
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
LieDetector -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

What are you on about?

i'm not sure if you recall this, but you literally created a thread called "f*ck nike" as an expression of your outrage.

i am just making fun of it. maybe stop making it so easy for me?

Not sure what your goal is here but you’re overestimating my emotional investment. I strongly disagree with their approach to marketing and no longer buy their products.

Saw a picture that reinforced my opinion of how backwards their “sacrificed everything” Kaep campaign is/was hence the thread. 

9 days ago
9/18/13
dabigchet -
ChokeHisAss -
dabigchet -
Straydog24 -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

That’s the beauty of it. They advertise how they like and I spend my money how I like. It’s an easy concept. 

Could you consider a thread per brand so we know where you stand on each, please?

You're pretty upset.

Am I?

im not the grown man complaining about a brand of sneakers, and using a tragedy to make some retarded point.

You're heavily invested in his "retarded point". Take a breather, walk it off in one of your many pairs of nikes.

9 days ago
9/18/13
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Oh I got the sarcasm, you just seem to be in full hysterics, like a woman. So I imagine you to be an old lady clutching her pearls. How dare someone attack your precious Nike!

9 days ago
9/10/07
^^^ textbook example of trying too hard
9 days ago
9/18/13
dabigchet - ^^^ textbook example of trying too hard

Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

9 days ago
12/22/12

The left and the right are the same. Cancel culture runs through both sides

Edited: 9 days ago
7/22/15
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Oh I got the sarcasm, you just seem to be in full hysterics, like a woman. So I imagine you to be an old lady clutching her pearls. How dare someone attack your precious Nike!

I don't give two fucks about what the brand name is as long as I like it I'm wearing em, kind of like how you pick out your panties. 

Have I upset you? Are you triggered? Can I send you a gift card from Victoria's Secret so you will leave me alone?

9 days ago
3/27/03
TeXasMiKE -

Bullshit and you have no principles 

9 days ago
8/9/16
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I don't give two fucks about what the brand name is as long as I like it I'm wearing em, kind of like how you pick out your panties. 

Have I upset you? Are you triggered? Can I send you a gift card from Victoria's Secret so you will leave me alone?

See the source image

8 days ago
9/18/13
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I'll take the VS gift card, they haven't offended my sensibilities....yet.

8 days ago
5/4/14
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

8 days ago
12/22/12
jacktripper -
TeXasMiKE -

Bullshit and you have no principles 

Really, simpleton? 

“That shoe company offended me for supporting a man that offended me so boycott them” sounds a lot like “that mean man said a thing I didn’t like so fire him” 

two heads of the same crybaby coin.