12/10/18
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
LieDetector -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
dabigchet -
Unkind Zuffa -

Nike announces they are going out of business due to the Otherground refusing to wear their shoes. 

RIP Nike. 

I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation. You see, this guy died heroically wearing Nike gloves.

and now, nearly two decades later, Nike has the gall to advertise in ways they don’t like.

how can you not be outraged by that?!?!

Where you see “outrage” I see a quiet protest with people speaking with their wallets and not swinging bike locks.  

For certain we have two Americas. 

One America silently, stoically, courageously is not buying Nike products and creating thread after thread to not talk about it.

the other America, in stark contrast, is ruthlessly and regularly attacking strangers with bike locks.

What “thread after thread” are you talking about?  Is there another one?  

If so, THATS OUTRAGEOUS!!!! 

Oh, and don’t forget to moisturize your pussy. 

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/How-Much-Ground-Will-Adidas-Gain-on-Nike:2784233-2

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Arizona-Governor-tells-NIKE-to-Fck-Off:2779991-1?update=1

So these threads have nothing to do with what Chetfag is saying, what’s your point exactly?  

1st thread was started about Adidas gaining ground on Nike’s market share

2nd thread was started about Arizona not allowing Nike to put a headquarters there because- sweatshops. 

What are you on about?

These threads, where people talk about not wanting to buy Nike, have nothing to do with people posting about not wanting to buy Nike?

Come on dude, did you even click the links?

9/12/19 2:49 PM
12/10/18
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
LieDetector -
MayorPirkle -

I don't get it... fuck Nike because they sponsored Kaepernick even though this real hero wore Nike gloves on the job? Some context missing here

That's all there is to get. 

OP is using a dead officer to virtue signal. 

Pretty disgusting. 

Pretty disgusting is how you are twisting shit to fit your narrative, it’s kinda your thing. 

Please explain what I was "twisting?"

9/12/19 3:15 PM
4/2/08
TeXasMiKE - 
jacktripper -
TeXasMiKE -

The left and the right are the same. Cancel culture runs through both sides

Bullshit and you have no principles 

Really, simpleton? 

“That shoe company offended me for supporting a man that offended me so boycott them” sounds a lot like “that mean man said a thing I didn’t like so fire him” 

two heads of the same crybaby coin. 

Yep. Its extremely selective virtue signaling and its done on both sides. 

Anybody still boycotting Target over restrooms? 

It's all stupid. Companies are only taking stands on certain topics because they know how stupid consumers are. Its all a marketing ploy for the dumbest of the dumb. 

9/12/19 7:06 PM
7/22/15
GSpenn fan -
TeXasMiKE - 
jacktripper -
TeXasMiKE -

The left and the right are the same. Cancel culture runs through both sides

Bullshit and you have no principles 

Really, simpleton? 

“That shoe company offended me for supporting a man that offended me so boycott them” sounds a lot like “that mean man said a thing I didn’t like so fire him” 

two heads of the same crybaby coin. 

Yep. Its extremely selective virtue signaling and its done on both sides. 

Anybody still boycotting Target over restrooms? 

It's all stupid. Companies are only taking stands on certain topics because they know how stupid consumers are. Its all a marketing ploy for the dumbest of the dumb. 

This.

9/12/19 7:10 PM
5/4/14
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

Nike announces they are going out of business due to the Otherground refusing to wear their shoes. 

RIP Nike. 

Are you clutching your pearls?

Did you not recognize the sarcasm?

Oh I got the sarcasm, you just seem to be in full hysterics, like a woman. So I imagine you to be an old lady clutching her pearls. How dare someone attack your precious Nike!

I don't give two fucks about what the brand name is as long as I like it I'm wearing em, kind of like how you pick out your panties. 

Have I upset you? Are you triggered? Can I send you a gift card from Victoria's Secret so you will leave me alone?

I’m curious what you would do if a company did something that was completely against your values or what you stood for. 

Would that affect your decision to purchase their product or not?

I’m genuinely curious. 

9/12/19 7:37 PM
11/1/03
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

Oh I got the sarcasm, you just seem to be in full hysterics, like a woman. So I imagine you to be an old lady clutching her pearls. How dare someone attack your precious Nike!

I don't give two fucks about what the brand name is as long as I like it I'm wearing em, kind of like how you pick out your panties. 

Have I upset you? Are you triggered? Can I send you a gift card from Victoria's Secret so you will leave me alone?

I’m curious what you would do if a company did something that was completely against your values or what you stood for. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

Would love to see the libs on here reaction if Nike came out against abortion.

9/12/19 8:06 PM
4/2/08
The point is it shouldn't matter what the company does or supports outside of the product they put for sale. Same reason it shouldn't matter if the person who you buy produce from at a Farmers market is a republican or a democrat, gay or straight. Buy a product, not a brand. Talk about first world problems...
9/12/19 8:09 PM
8/9/16
jpm995 -
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

Would love to see the libs on here reaction if Nike came out against abortion.

No money in taking a stand against abortion...

9/12/19 8:27 PM
5/4/14
GSpenn fan - The point is it shouldn't matter what the company does or supports outside of the product they put for sale. Same reason it shouldn't matter if the person who you buy produce from at a Farmers market is a republican or a democrat, gay or straight. Buy a product, not a brand. Talk about first world problems...

This makes zero sense to me. 

Imagine two businessmen were selling the same product/service. One of the businessmen was likeable and the other was unlikable.  

Who would you buy from?

9/12/19 8:28 PM
4/2/08
Straydog24 - 
GSpenn fan - The point is it shouldn't matter what the company does or supports outside of the product they put for sale. Same reason it shouldn't matter if the person who you buy produce from at a Farmers market is a republican or a democrat, gay or straight. Buy a product, not a brand. Talk about first world problems...

This makes zero sense to me. 

Imagine two businessmen were selling the same product/service. One of the businessmen was likeable and the other was unlikable.  

Who would you buy from?

The one with the best price...
9/12/19 8:56 PM
3/25/19

Person A: I don't like something so I am going to peacefully protest it. 

Person B: I don't like something so I think it should be made illegal and i hate that guy and im glad he can't work anymore and I'll never buy those shoes because they don't hate who I hate! 

I think I'd get along with person A better. He understands freedom. People from the B column only seem to like freedom when it benefits themselves. 

9/12/19 8:56 PM
7/22/15
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

I answered that question a few comments back, and I entirely respect peoples decision to protest a product, that's what you're doing right?

Well, I respect Kaepernick's decision to protest the way he did; he has every right to as do you.

I think some people crazily channel their energy. I'm 55 I've been on this planet a long time. I lost two uncles in Vietnam, and my Grandfather fought in WWII. Most of my family on my mother's side serve in the Military.

I said earlier that I played in a Police golf charity tournament on Monday

I had Nike golf shoes on, and nobody said a thing about it.

Since my company helped sponsor the event, we have a lot of pictures with officers; we counted eight of them were wearing Nike shirts & shoes.

Just don't get all the rage.

9/12/19 9:00 PM
7/22/15

We spend so much time arguing with each other instead of planting seeds for the next generation to start getting along. 

Can't spend the rest of your life fighting and arguing, that would be a miserable existence. 

9/12/19 9:02 PM
3/25/19
Unkind Zuffa -
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

I answered that question a few comments back, and I entirely respect peoples decision to protest a product, that's what you're doing right?

Well, I respect Kaepernick's decision to protest the way he did; he has every right to as do you.

I think some people crazily channel their energy. I'm 55 I've been on this planet a long time. I lost two uncles in Vietnam, and my Grandfather fought in WWII. Most of my family on my mother's side serve in the Military.

Since my company helped sponsor the event, we have a lot of pictures with officers; we counted eight of them were wearing Nike shirts & shoes.

Well you're a rational person. That's why you have a hard time understanding fanatical whiners who throw hissy fits over stuff that doesn't even affect them lol.

9/12/19 9:27 PM
5/4/14
Unkind Zuffa -
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

That’s cool if it doesn’t bother you. Im not saying it should or shouldn’t. My entire family is police and military and it’s something I feel strongly about. 

I’m sure there are things that would conflict with your values and I would hope that you would adjust your spending/support of that company accordingly. 

9/12/19 9:28 PM
5/4/14
HighInsideLegKick -
Unkind Zuffa -
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

Well you're a rational person. That's why you have a hard time understanding fanatical whiners who throw hissy fits over stuff that doesn't even affect them lol.

I think you’re overstating the fanatical thing. “Fuck Nike” was the extend of my outrage. 

9/12/19 9:52 PM
12/10/18
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -
Unkind Zuffa -
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

I think you’re overstating the fanatical thing. “Fuck Nike” was the extend of my outrage. 

You made a thread titled "Fuck Nike" and tied a dead policeman from 9-11 to Kaepernick. 

Weird behavior if not "outrage" lol.

9/12/19 9:54 PM
5/4/14
LieDetector -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -
Unkind Zuffa -
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

You made a thread titled "Fuck Nike" and tied a dead policeman from 9-11 to Kaepernick. 

Weird behavior if not "outrage" lol.

Fuck you. 

Am I outraged?

9/12/19 10:22 PM
5/22/16

LOL at reading all of this. The last time I voted was for Obama his first term. 

Trump 2020.  

9/12/19 10:26 PM
7/22/15
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
Straydog24 -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -
ChokeHisAss -
Unkind Zuffa -

RIP Nike. 

I’m genuinely curious. 

That’s cool if it doesn’t bother you. Im not saying it should or shouldn’t. My entire family is police and military and it’s something I feel strongly about. 

I’m sure there are things that would conflict with your values and I would hope that you would adjust your spending/support of that company accordingly. 

Fair enough,

I think a lot of thought is put into what those billion-dollar companies chose to do. I've noticed that you can't please everyone nowadays, but when I was younger, my friends and I argued about which company built a better truck, Ford, Chevy, or Dodge. Back then, I was a Chevy fan but know I own all Fords, see how things change?

Take care, enjoy your evening. 

9/12/19 11:18 PM
12/24/10
Straydog24 -
The Assassanator -

Man I gotta be honest, I have a few brands that I refuse to give my business to for various reasons. And I absolutely hate the fact that Nike would sponsor a piece of shit like kaepernick, and I would love to boycott them too, but they make the best shoes, and I have been rocking Nikes my whole life. It’s hard to just say ya I’m not gonna wear the most fashionable shoes anymore just because of an advertisement. 

Cliffs: I hate the fact that Nike would support a scumbag like kaepernick, but they still make the best shoes so I buy them even though I feel bad about it.

I love their shoes but I’ll be fucked if I buy myself or my kids any of their products. 

I always bought Nike $200 sneakers every year. Since they pulled this shitI been buying Addidas ever since. I just wish products would stay neutral. I stoppwd using Gillette since that crap they pulled

9/13/19 12:14 AM
8/20/16
Brockback Mountain - The left picks strange "saints" to circle the wagons around.

Colin Kaepernick

Trayvon Martin

Mike Brown

Ilhan Omar

lol boy, wait until you find out about this guy named Trump