OtherGround Forums F*ck Palestine

Edited: 9 days ago
12/17/06

MODS:  Please move to PoliticalGround. Silly me thinking this would not turn political.

OP:

I'm not Abrahamic in any way. No ties to Israel at all.

The Israelies own that land. There is no two-state solution. They owe you exactly nothing.

If you want the land, take it by force like people have done for as long as history recalls... or shut the fuck up. Land belongs to he who can take and defend it. You can't take it? So sorry.  It's not yours.

Just saw Pelosi on TV cunting it up about a "two-state solution". Dumb whore.

10 days ago
12/17/06

10 days ago
9/23/07

If only there were some other islamic countries in that area that could take them in....

10 days ago
3/22/09

Uhm, they were already living there. Hard to defend yourself when your opposition is supplied weapons and training by the greatest military power in the world. 

Edited: 10 days ago
1/9/02

wahabists have enough land

fuck em

support west bank settlements

10 days ago
3/22/09
Brockback Mountain -

If only there were some other islamic countries in that area that could take them in....

Or the Jews could have just returned to their pre-WW2 countries?

10 days ago
1/1/01
dchi07 -

Uhm, they were already living there. Hard to defend yourself when your opposition is supplied weapons and training by the greatest military power in the world. 

Uhmmm - USA didnt do shit for israel until 75-ish.

uhmmm - they didnt say shit about independance when eygpt and jordan owned the land

uhmmm - maybe you forgot then multiple arab countries tried to push israels shit in on their behalf from day one, but got their own shit pushed in instead

10 days ago
8/15/07
dchi07 - 
Brockback Mountain -

The land belongs to who America says it belongs to. We picked Israel.
10 days ago
10/25/06
dchi07 - 
Brockback Mountain -

Yeah it would have been nice if the Germans/Austrians didn't try and exterminate them to the point where BASICALLY the entire WORLD said they need to create a sovereign nation large enough that all jews around the world could have safe haven within said nation.

10 days ago
9/1/04
Brockback Mountain -

Jordan tried, they attmepted to overthrow the government. They actually succeeded in Lebanon, and then slaughtered the previous Chistian majority that let them in. Nobody is going to risk it again.

10 days ago
1/1/01
dchi07 -
Brockback Mountain -

Perfect. agree 100%

YOU convince all the countries to return ALL the wealth that was stolen from them, including all the real estate to their descendants, with interest, and you got yourself a deal...  oh, the jews destroy every they built, returning Israel to pre WWII conditions

10 days ago
1/1/01
GladiatorGannon -
Brockback Mountain -

Jordan tried, they attmepted to overthrow the government. They actually succeeded in Lebanon, and then slaughtered the previous Chistian majority that let them in. Nobody is going to risk it again.

they were thrown out of every country they had refugee camps in because they are fuck ups who cant live anywhere. Its why the arab world wants them where they are.

10 days ago
3/22/09
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
dchi07 -
Brockback Mountain -

Perfect. agree 100%

YOU convince all the countries to return ALL the wealth that was stolen from them, including all the real estate to their descendants, with interest, and you got yourself a deal...  oh, the jews destroy every they built, returning Israel to pre WWII conditions

So fuck the people that had nothing to do with said theft?

10 days ago
8/15/07
dchi07 - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
dchi07 -
Brockback Mountain -

Perfect. agree 100%

Why are you championing the Palestinians?
10 days ago
12/18/07

Uh oh, someone got a call after the thread where he stated that maybe there were some aspects of the holocaust narrative that might be questioned...

10 days ago
3/22/09
kneedy -
dchi07 - 
Brockback Mountain -

Yeah it would have been nice if the Germans/Austrians didn't try and exterminate them to the point where BASICALLY the entire WORLD said they need to create a sovereign nation large enough that all jews around the world could have safe haven within said nation.

Sorry, I guess I missed the part where the holocaust continued after the nazis were defeated. 

10 days ago
12/18/07
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
GladiatorGannon -
Brockback Mountain -

they were thrown out of every country they had refugee camps in because they are fuck ups who cant live anywhere. Its why the arab world wants them where they are.

That's funny!

10 days ago
3/22/09
Soul Gravy -
dchi07 - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
dchi07 -
Brockback Mountain -

Perfect. agree 100%

Why are you championing the Palestinians?

I’m not championing anyone. Just discussing. Saying fuck Palestine is pretty provocative. I assumed DILLIGAF aka sreiter would show up because he definitely gives a fuck about anything remotely considering Israel. 

10 days ago
12/17/06
dchi07 - 

Standard response. 

Make your own weapons. They stagnated. They failed to innovate. They cannot defend themselves.

Sound familiar? It should.

It was the same mistake the natives made in America. 

Stagnation. Throwing stones at men with artillery. 

10 days ago
8/12/09

Agree with OP. 

Fuck Pelosi and her dentures and fat tits

10 days ago
1/9/02
kneedy -
dchi07 - 
Brockback Mountain -

germans/austrians lost in afight to the Americans,British and Russia

who gives a fuck what the austrians/germans want?

we make the rules. we bought that right with the blood of our grandfathers

10 days ago
3/22/09
Altofsky -
dchi07 - 

Standard response. 

Make your own weapons. They stagnated. They failed to innovate. They cannot defend themselves.

Sound familiar? It should.

It was the same mistake the natives made in America. 

Stagnation. Throwing stones at men with artillery. 

It’s not like the Israelis just built p4p one of the best militaries in the world on their own. They would not be nearly the force they are or without British and American support. Not sure how much credit you can give to them. Not like the Palestinians have access to basically anything 

10 days ago
3/22/09
gregbrady -
kneedy -
dchi07 - 
Brockback Mountain -

germans/austrians lost in afight to the Americans,British and Russia

who gives a fuck what the austrians/germans want?

we make the rules. we bought that right with the blood of our grandfathers

Exactly. Not like there was a threat. The nazis and Germany were absolutely destroyed.

10 days ago
1/1/01

The obvious solution is to give the land back to it's rightful owners; the Crusader Kingdoms.

As the descendant of Welsh bowmen and outriders, the Principality of Antioch is my birthright!

Edited: 10 days ago
12/17/06

TO BE CLEAR:

I take no ideological stance here.

I don't care if you say Inshallah or L'Chaim or whatever the fuck ever. None of that matters a dime to me.

You want land? You better goddamn well be prepared to defend it. The Pals, much like the natives, were a stagnated culture that failed to develop the means with which to defend their land. It is that simple. No arguments to be had. You lost. Build up and take it back or shut the fuck up.