OtherGround Forums Female Roomates

9 days ago
5/6/14

Are pieces of shit

This dumb ass bitch hogs the bathroom for hours upon hours upon hours at a time. I take about 6 minutes for a shower, and 2 minutes to brush my teeth. Drives me up the fucking wall when I just need a 30 second piss.

God damn. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

LOL.....

9 days ago
1/20/08

Could've just said roommates. Fuck living with anyone besides my kids or someone I'm banging. 

9 days ago
10/30/14

I always ended up having sex with the female roommates I’ve ever had. 

Not a good idea. 

9 days ago
1/9/02

piss in the yard

shell love it

9 days ago
5/6/14
Rear Naked Bloke -

Not a good idea. 

One of her friends passed out on the couch a few weeks ago and we ended up banging in the morning lol

But the roommate herself is a monster 

9 days ago
7/24/16
Rear Naked Bloke -

Not a good idea. 

Yeah, it's either that or you live with someone you can't stand like OP's experiencing. It's just not a very good idea.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Rear Naked Bloke -

Not a good idea. 

i always end up having sex with the male roomates i have.

cocaine is a hellofa drug :(

9 days ago
7/4/16

You've been here since 2014,

You're too old to have a roommate.

Get your priorities right

9 days ago
7/9/12

Stop fucking whining and move back in with your folks.

And post pics

Of your mum

9 days ago
3/10/16
I live alone in a four bedroom house and could make a decent amount renting out the three other bedrooms, but fuck having other people in my house. I couldn't stand it
9 days ago
6/28/10

So figure out when she wakes up and set your alarm for 10 mins earlier? Or cry on the OG, whichever works.

9 days ago
7/18/15

Just rent a new place with 2 bathroomS. You'll be set 

9 days ago
4/25/13

How old are you?

9 days ago
4/20/17
Denim Chicken - I live alone in a four bedroom house and could make a decent amount renting out the three other bedrooms, but fuck having other people in my house. I couldn't stand it

this

9 days ago
8/9/07
Dazed -

Are pieces of shit

This dumb ass bitch hogs the bathroom for hours upon hours upon hours at a time. I take about 6 minutes for a shower, and 2 minutes to brush my teeth. Drives me up the fucking wall when I just need a 30 second piss.

God damn. 

Don’t you know everyone here is a millionaire?  At the very minimum we all own 5 bedroom/3.5 bath homes that sit on 2 acres.  We would never have a roommate, that’s for beta losers.  Let me guess you only bang 8s/9s?  Pathetic.  9.5’s and up baby boy, get your shit together.  Ask a mod to delete this thread/username and try again dweeb.

9 days ago
4/25/13
OtherGrooundDropIn -
Dazed -

Are pieces of shit

God damn. 

Don’t you know everyone here is a millionaire?  At the very minimum we all own 5 bedroom/3.5 bath homes that sit on 2 acres.  We would never have a roommate, that’s for beta losers.  Let me guess you only bang 8s/9s?  Pathetic.  9.5’s and up baby boy, get your shit together.  Ask a mod to delete this thread/username and try again dweeb.

You do know through out history people that are not super rich have been able to not have roomates right? It is actually a good way to help a person to grow from living with mommy and daddy to being a adult. It helps for a person to only rely on themselves and not always have a tether to someone else.

9 days ago
9/1/04

My friend was interviewing potential room mates in a Boston college neighborhood. Hottie showed up, looked like the perfect roomate, super cool. They ended up having a few drinks together, then end up in bed eventually. In the morning she said "I'm not getting this room am I?". He thought for a second and said "Nope."

9 days ago
1/5/11

Be a sink pisser. In that situation, absolutely I would piss in the sink. Just take the dishes out first, you filthy animal.

9 days ago
11/17/10

lived with 2 sisters (no pics, from early 2000s) for 2 years and shared 1 bathroom

they honestly werent bad, as far as hogging the bathroom (did hair and rest of shit in their rooms)

BUT, every so often, one/both of them would leave a fucking drop of period blood somewhere on the toilet seat

disgusting

9 days ago
1/1/01

I have a female roommate.  Together we pay less each for the house rental but more in total so we have a very nice place.  We do not bang and never will.  She is very attractive but that would queer the deal.  Our kids get along okay.  

It's a tricky situation to be sure and if her asshole BF keeps coming around I may have to move.  He wanted us to move in together while he completed his divorce and then they'd move in together somewhere else.  So, right, it takes 2 years to finalize a divorce.  I call bullshit

9 days ago
11/17/10
Stronghold -

I have a female roommate.  Together we pay less each for the house rental but more in total so we have a very nice place.  We do not bang and never will.  She is very attractive but that would queer the deal.  Our kids get along okay.  

It's a tricky situation to be sure and if her asshole BF keeps coming around I may have to move.  He wanted us to move in together while he completed his divorce and then they'd move in together somewhere else.  So, right, it takes 2 years to finalize a divorce.  I call bullshit

it definitely can take 2 or more years to finalize a divorce

but good move on not moving in all together

1 thing i learned as a friend, family member, and accountant to many people who got divorced......EVERYONE with significant contact with divorcing people gets negatively affected

for example, i handle the tax matters for a few friends that have businesses, one of those friends and his wife (both own businesses which i handled at the time) were divorcing over the course of 2.5 years

our office had to deal with crazy phone calls, non/late payment of bills due to their disputes and such, bickering btw the 2 which would bleed into our shit

Edited: 9 days ago
4/25/13

I personally think going from your mom and dad to a roomate is horrible. Was it the show Friends that made it cool? At least do military or college first so you are doing it on your own. I just can not understand how a adult wants a roomate. I mean seriously the point of being a adult is the freedom and independence.

I honestly bet most people that need a roomate live in lefty states. I do not even think it is the taxes that make that happen but it is the culture of the people there. Most people in the "fly over states" understand more about pulling the boots up and doing the work. When it comes time to be a adult then that is what you do.

9 days ago
10/4/14
Vindell -

I personally think going from your mom and dad to a roomate is horrible. Was it the show Friends that made it cool? At least do military or college first so you are doing it on your own. I just can not understand how a adult wants a roomate. I mean seriously the point of being a adult is the freedom and independence.

I honestly bet most people that need a roomate live in lefty states. I do not even think it is the taxes that make that happen but it is the culture of the people there. Most people in the "fly over states" understand more about pulling the boots up and doing the work. When it comes time to be a adult then that is what you do.

Of course grown adults don’t WANT A roommate. Also, I live in Wyoming and I have roommates. I’d rather not but where I live is really expensive and housing is hard to come by.  But I’m also not on here bitching about my roommates. Just saying, there are a lot of reasons people have roommates, not just for a security blanket. 

9 days ago
11/17/10
Vindell -

dont people have roommates in the military and college?

people likely do not "want" to depend on having a roommate but that's the way it is