And just get in the way. 

Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ZZVjLfubo?feature=oembed

2/13/20 2:50 PM
10/16/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ZZVjLfubo?feature=oembed

2/13/20 2:52 PM
2/14/10

If they tried to stick me with a female partner, I'd probably volunteer for evidence clerk or school resource officer. 

2/13/20 3:04 PM
3/17/14

There was this one police movie where a cop got stuck with a rookie female partner. He knew she was not up for the job and complained about it. Didnt end well for that cop as he got stabbed in the eye.

It was the one with Jake Gyllenhaal.

2/13/20 3:06 PM
10/15/13

Image result for female cop gif

2/13/20 3:07 PM
1/1/01

Total waste of a salary and badge.

2/13/20 3:08 PM
3/21/12

She gave that perp a nice butt massage. A lot of this could be fixed with a minimum height and upper body strength requirement.

2/13/20 3:09 PM
1/1/01

The cover image of that video looks like Solomon Grundy is body slamming a department store mannequin.

2/13/20 3:38 PM
11/28/03

they sure were nice to the african american gentleman after what he did

2/13/20 3:38 PM
1/1/01

Water is wet

2/13/20 3:44 PM
4/11/08

I'm terrified of female cops. Because they know full well (most of them at least) that they can't subdue a man without using lethal force.

So they are more likely to use it, imo

2/13/20 3:45 PM
5/10/04

Been saying this for years.

Hell, decades.
2/13/20 6:58 PM
3/13/02

2/13/20 6:59 PM
3/13/02

2/13/20 6:59 PM
3/13/02

2/13/20 7:00 PM
3/13/02

2/13/20 7:01 PM
3/13/02

2/13/20 7:47 PM
2/22/03
mongo54 -

I would trust him over any female officer.

2/13/20 7:48 PM
2/12/14
IronHands -

If they tried to stick me with a female partner, I'd probably volunteer for evidence clerk or school resource officer. 

ha. trust me you cant pick and choose. You cannot show any preference. They will bust your ass for that. 

best to have your own clicque and watch out for each other on calls. Might makes right. 

Have known some female cops that are a Fucking ACE with a Tazer. i mean get it out quick under stress and good pops. And then there are times when Tazer doesnt work. 

Had a co-worker get his .45 1911 taken away from him by a 100 lb crazy beeoch. he is 6.3 and 250 flabby. Crazy chick was pulling trigger on him and could not get safety figured out. female cop shows up and soccer kicks crazy bitch at a dead run for the win. Female cop for win. Not a dyke either , good ole fashion country girl with big fake tittys. Just the right mind set. 

sometimes they suprise you.  The smallish female cops can get away with murder lityerally. We had a fine ass little blonde and she had braces. Looked like she was 13 years old. She carried a revolver and clubbed people with it in a heartbeat. usually right in the temple. Talk about some blood gushing lol. we like really again..................

same lil girl. she jumped on a metal folding chair in a honky tonk to get a kansas city on a big grizzly adams mother fucker from behind and choked his ass the fuck out. not a scratch on anyone. 

2/13/20 7:50 PM
6/28/10
John Cable -
IronHands -

ha. trust me you cant pick and choose. You cannot show any preference. They will bust your ass for that. 

best to have your own clicque and watch out for each other on calls. Might makes right. 

Have known some female cops that are a Fucking ACE with a Tazer. i mean get it out quick under stress and good pops. And then there are times when Tazer doesnt work. 

Had a co-worker get his .45 1911 taken away from him by a 100 lb crazy beeoch. he is 6.3 and 250 flabby. Crazy chick was pulling trigger on him and could not get safety figured out. female cop shows up and soccer kicks crazy bitch at a dead run for the win. Female cop for win. Not a dyke either , good ole fashion country girl with big fake tittys. Just the right mind set. 

sometimes they suprise you.  The smallish female cops can get away with murder lityerally. We had a fine ass little blonde and she had braces. Looked like she was 13 years old. She carried a revolver and clubbed people with it in a heartbeat. usually right in the temple. Talk about some blood gushing lol. we like really again..................

same lil girl. she jumped on a metal folding chair in a honky tonk to get a kansas city on a big grizzly adams mother fucker from behind and choked his ass the fuck out. not a scratch on anyone. 

None of this is true because they're inneffective and worthless. Bunch of cheeto fingered OGers said so.

2/13/20 7:52 PM
1/1/01

Many male officers are too; it's going to happen.

2/13/20 7:53 PM
2/12/14
ranier wolfcastle -

they sure were nice to the african american gentleman after what he did

have to be. can get jammed up over the smallest shit. Its a different game nowadays. 

Had a friend who got jammed up for calling a suspect a "bitch". bad guy had barricaded himself in a closet with a pipe. They could have shot him. My friend punched through louvered door slots and got some teeth souveneirs. Handled him. Ass hole had whipped a whole squad of sherrif deputys previously in a county north of us. a month or two before this deal. 

You can shoot them , but dont call them a bitch on camera. 

2/13/20 7:55 PM
8/9/12
BrckNoHitBk -
John Cable -
IronHands -

None of this is true because they're inneffective and worthless. Bunch of cheeto fingered OGers said so.

Confirmed

2/13/20 7:59 PM
10/31/19
John Cable -
IronHands -

Awesome! Unfortunately these are the exceptions not the rule. In a big city PD it's hard to get away with buffalo'ing a perp with your revolver etc. or anything that involved force.

2/13/20 8:03 PM
2/12/14

the best thing going is the new Gracie shit. Its not new, it is just rebranded. High low. Two on one. high low. One copl pull double, single or ankle pick and hang on to legs for life. High person wraps up and sand bags them. Hold them and let them squirm until they gas. works like a fucking boss. 

Should be done at first physical aggression to justify the arrest. They push, poke  or chest bump then they are fair game for assault on police. they are allowed to talk all the shit in the world for the most part. 

and for the record, the female officer in that video is worthless as a mother fucker.