OtherGround Forums Finally White People....its happening!!!

4 days ago
3/17/14

You now are free to say the N-word. Rejoice and be glad.

4 days ago
10/5/11

Not a fan of the word or much rap but that was kind of refreshing. 

4 days ago
7/7/18

I LOL’d when he said, “Don’t we all shit Brown?”

4 days ago
11/11/12

lol

4 days ago
3/28/17
n
4 days ago
10/5/11

So... Is anybody going to say it? 

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01

4 days ago
9/14/03
The troubling thing for some people is the truth that most white folks really don't give a fuck about race as much as certain folks would like them to. It's all just tedious bullshit.
4 days ago
5/25/13
Having bits of language you are only allowed to use if your skin tone is sufficiently dark was a pretty divisive and dubious official unofficial policy at the end of the day. So yeah I agree. I am white. Nigger. Can now ban me if you wish.
3 days ago
10/13/09
Fury2Feed - The troubling thing for some people is the truth that most white folks really don't give a fuck about race as much as certain folks would like them to. It's all just tedious bullshit.

Yes  the OG is a very good example of this. 

3 days ago
6/3/03
Fury2Feed - The troubling thing for some people is the truth that most white folks really don't give a fuck about race as much as certain folks would like them to. It's all just tedious bullshit.

I agree with this 100%.

Shit people come in all shapes, colors, creeds and genders; just don’t be a shit person and we will get along fine regardless of what you look like. 

3 days ago
7/14/17
Thai Dye -

So... Is anybody going to say it? 

"Nigger" is just a word. People need to stop making a big deal about it. And by people, I mean mostly black people. Stop losing your shit and beating people half to death just because they're cunts. Stop giving the word so much attention and it won't be this crutch holding you back.

Just my two cents. 

3 days ago
12/13/04
I only made it 20 seconds into the video without cringing and quitting - is there anything worthwhile in there that warrants torturing myself for? That music is total shit.
3 days ago
12/17/06

3 days ago
12/17/09

This is good to know, although I only use that word exclusively when I'm singing in the shower alone cleaning my superior white skin, not many people will hear me say it... but rest assured I definitely will be saying it loud and proud. My white privilege is really showing now, feels good man!  

I will give you a lil taste of one of my dope shower freestyles, using my newly permitted word, ya herd. Off the head for the OGeee.

"with a rub-a-dub-dub, step out the tub so fresh and so clean, niggas' selling drugs and eating chicken wengs, cutting up some melons wearing phat gold rings, a wise man said - I have a dream, now I can say nigga and jizz on their queenz, some kangz a lil salty cause I got some on his jeans, now he wanna fight me with his his whole nigga team, chasing me sayin' honky you about to get reamed - I said reamed, whats that mean, like you wanna fuck my butthole? I was like, calm down niggas all you had to do was say soooooo."

With this newly allowed word, I'm gonna be some much cooler now. Thanks my guys, formerly known as the n-word.

Now if only we can get those last two letters permitted to be "er", my lyrics will really step up their game. So many new words I can rhyme off of like; jigger, bigger, tigger, wigger, rigger, ahh yea endless new words yo! So exciting!

Shower Raps, the LP, dropping like bars of soap in prison, Fall 2019. Hollaaa.

Edited: 3 days ago
1/9/02

thank God

yelling "get to work negroes" while whipping my slaves was getting awkward.

3 days ago
5/13/11
Marcus Agrippa - Having bits of language you are only allowed to use if your skin tone is sufficiently dark was a pretty divisive and dubious official unofficial policy at the end of the day. So yeah I agree. I am white. Nigger. Can now ban me if you wish.

Ban.

3 days ago
5/13/11

As many of you know im a black man. I dont use that word to any deviation of it. I dont let my kids either. Look up the history if that word, if this forum starts to allow the freqeuent use of the n word, i will leave.

3 days ago
5/13/11
I_BJ'dFlowWithTheGo -
Marcus Agrippa - Having bits of language you are only allowed to use if your skin tone is sufficiently dark was a pretty divisive and dubious official unofficial policy at the end of the day. So yeah I agree. I am white. Nigger. Can now ban me if you wish.

Ban.

Can a mod please ban this man, he is breaking terms of service, he is literally asking to be banned. This is no different than posting full nudes.

3 days ago
1/18/12
gregbrady -

thank God

yelling "get to work negroes" while whipping my slaves was getting awkward.

Whoa ... They let you say negros?

Hr makes us say " distinguished and honorable gentlemen of African heritage".

3 days ago
1/1/01

first off it is a weak rap with with weak lyrics but if you take what he is trying to say and keep it in context it does make it interesting

3 days ago
3/15/15
in
2 days ago
5/25/13
I_BJ'dFlowWithTheGo - 
I_BJ'dFlowWithTheGo -

Ban.

Can a mod please ban this man, he is breaking terms of service, he is literally asking to be banned. This is no different than posting full nudes.

If I had claimed to be black would it be OK? Just curious.
2 days ago
4/25/13

I personally think this rap video is better. One video is saying it is cool to use a racial slur but the other is more about get off your empty white hate.

2 days ago
4/28/12
Vindell -

I personally think this rap video is better. One video is saying it is cool to use a racial slur but the other is more about get off your empty white hate.

It started off kinda weak but got better for sure. Alot better than some of the rap that’s popular today which is sad. Not bad tho