OtherGround Forums Firing someone at 3pm...

14 days ago
1/1/01
The Indigo Girls?
14 days ago
8/4/10
DaveFu - The Indigo Girls?

Lmfao.. Close though

14 days ago
5/23/12

14 days ago
8/4/10

Isn't one of them dead? ^^

14 days ago
7/15/16
KISS?
14 days ago
9/22/16
pennviachoke - 

Hopefully?
14 days ago
8/4/10
AnthonyWeiner -
pennviachoke - 

Hopefully?

Vtfu

14 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner -
Jump Kick - 

Did OP ever post audio of the original warthog calling him a racist? If not, GTFO.

Her unemployment benefits were denied.

What does that have to do with the audio?! Good thread.

14 days ago
4/27/08
pennviachoke - 

Nope
14 days ago
11/14/11
pennviachoke -

nope

magnets

13 days ago
10/27/10
vincan469 -
pennviachoke -

nope

magnets

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha magnets n shit

13 days ago
11/18/14

if there's a bump on this thread, people are looking for the goods, not you assholes frolicking around, wtf is going on

13 days ago
9/22/16
I dealt with a hood rat about a week ago who just called to say she was on her way to the hotel to confront me. She claims we charged her credit card twice... Which we did, as she had two one-night reservations.

When she was here she made one of the worst attempts to scam a free night I have ever encountered: She claimed housekeeping entered her room without knocking SIX times the morning of her departure, and that she should have been given a free night. She was harassing the front desk agent, who called me at home, and I laughed and said no free night, if she wants to stay again she has to pay. So the woman extended (a second charge on her credit card), and again tried to scam a free night, making the same complaints the next morning. I got called again, gave the same response, only our weekend rates were expiring, and she couldn't afford the $40 increase for a Sunday night.

The agent asked me what that meant, and I said, "If she doesn't like the rate, there are less expensive options elsewhere." The woman departed, and now she's claiming that we over-authorized her card (we did not) and her account has overdraft fees (LOL), and she wants both nights refunded. This time, she's added the wrinkle of "The housekeepers stole from me." Only... she never let housekeeping enter the room, by her own admission.

Anyways, she said she's coming by the hotel to "get her damn money". This is exciting. I've updated her profile to "Do Not Rent" and added notes for the inevitable corporate guest services issue.
13 days ago
5/23/12
AnthonyWeiner - I dealt with a hood rat about a week ago who just called to say she was on her way to the hotel to confront me. She claims we charged her credit card twice... Which we did, as she had two one-night reservations.

When she was here she made one of the worst attempts to scam a free night I have ever encountered: She claimed housekeeping entered her room without knocking SIX times the morning of her departure, and that she should have been given a free night. She was harassing the front desk agent, who called me at home, and I laughed and said no free night, if she wants to stay again she has to pay. So the woman extended (a second charge on her credit card), and again tried to scam a free night, making the same complaints the next morning. I got called again, gave the same response, only our weekend rates were expiring, and she couldn't afford the $40 increase for a Sunday night.

The agent asked me what that meant, and I said, "If she doesn't like the rate, there are less expensive options elsewhere." The woman departed, and now she's claiming that we over-authorized her card (we did not) and her account has overdraft fees (LOL), and she wants both nights refunded. This time, she's added the wrinkle of "The housekeepers stole from me." Only... she never let housekeeping enter the room, by her own admission.

Anyways, she said she's coming by the hotel to "get her damn money". This is exciting. I've updated her profile to "Do Not Rent" and added notes for the inevitable corporate guest services issue.

this really is one of my favorite threads. I have been in customer service pretty much my whole life but never at management level. It warms my heart to see how you deal with the horrible people that customer service has to work with every day. 

13 days ago
7/2/07
Every time checking into s hotel now I think about this thread.

But tell myself well not txt this hotel not the same.

Ha
13 days ago
9/22/16
AnthonyWeiner - I dealt with a hood rat about a week ago who just called to say she was on her way to the hotel to confront me. She claims we charged her credit card twice... Which we did, as she had two one-night reservations.

Well, that was fun. She took her time, it went from around 10:15 a.m. to 10:45, with her leaving at 10:30, returning at 10:40, being confused on the phone, and cursing at me on the way out.

Hilariously, her bank statements only showed the two charges. When it had been established that she had not been overcharged, she decided that she wanted to complain and get a refund about housekeeping. This is awesome: She states that she had a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, asked a housekeeper to bring her more towels, and left the hotel. When she returned, there were new towels in her room.

Yeah.

When I told her I wouldn't refund any money for that, she then said something about housekeeping stealing from her. I asked, "Theft?" and she went crazy. "Don't tell me you ain't got policies for when people get their shit stolen." Actually, we do. Of course, I've never had a housekeeper at this hotel steal anything, nor a single allegation of theft. If you were robbed, why did we have a 15-minute conversation about you getting the towels you asked for? She finally left, and did the classic hood rat "talk shit on the way out the door" routine, telling me she was "going to have your motherfucking ass fired."

Good stuff. Another guest was waiting towards the end, I gave the waiting guest the nod that I'd be with her in a moment, and she laughed... Which sent the hood rat further into her meltdown.

I'm looking forward to the customer care case. Going to laugh while I type it.
13 days ago
5/20/12

Sending thoughts and prayers. Im sorry about Instagram booty girl.

13 days ago
9/22/16
DiazTappedMeLuckyCharms - 

I'm obviously doing social media searches of the new applicants. Best bikini bod wins.
12 days ago
10/16/10
AnthonyWeiner - 
DiazTappedMeLuckyCharms - 

I'm obviously doing social media searches of the new applicants. Best bikini bod wins.

Godspeed
12 days ago
10/27/10

So I know you said Instagram booty how quit and that she had a good reason lol but what happend? 

10 days ago
8/4/10

Interviewing today, no Instagram booty girls on the docket unfortunately 

10 days ago
10/25/12

Imagine if you did a "day in the life" video with all of this shit on there. Instant fucking classic!

10 days ago
9/22/16
51Third - 

Imagine if you did a "day in the life" video with all of this shit on there. Instant fucking classic!

I just had a gay male prostitute try to rent a room, and he was going out of his way to not hand over his credit card. When I finally got him to fork it over, it was in someone else's name. I told him I couldn't accept it, and he said it belongs to his boyfriend, who is in jail. I said sorry, we can't take the payment unless he is physically here, and CAPTAIN FAT GAY HOOKER asked, "How is he supposed to pay if he can't come here?" I replied, "He's not."

Dude, left, super pissed, calling me racist.

Another day...
10 days ago
9/22/16
Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

Anyways, she and I may get our sons together for a Chick-Fil-A play date. They're about a year apart.
9 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

Anyways, she and I may get our sons together for a Chick-Fil-A play date. They're about a year apart.

Getting your sons together for a Chik-Fil-A play-date... what about an adult play-date? I mean, it's cool.... she's not your employee anymore so there's no longer any impropriety, right?