OtherGround Forums Firing someone at 3pm...

9/6/19 4:15 PM
10/16/10
AnthonyWeiner - 
DiazTappedMeLuckyCharms - 

Sending thoughts and prayers. Im sorry about Instagram booty girl.

I'm obviously doing social media searches of the new applicants. Best bikini bod wins.

Godspeed
9/6/19 10:54 PM
10/27/10

So I know you said Instagram booty how quit and that she had a good reason lol but what happend? 

9/9/19 11:51 AM
10/25/12

Imagine if you did a "day in the life" video with all of this shit on there. Instant fucking classic!

9/9/19 11:58 AM
9/22/16
51Third - 

Imagine if you did a "day in the life" video with all of this shit on there. Instant fucking classic!

I just had a gay male prostitute try to rent a room, and he was going out of his way to not hand over his credit card. When I finally got him to fork it over, it was in someone else's name. I told him I couldn't accept it, and he said it belongs to his boyfriend, who is in jail. I said sorry, we can't take the payment unless he is physically here, and CAPTAIN FAT GAY HOOKER asked, "How is he supposed to pay if he can't come here?" I replied, "He's not."

Dude, left, super pissed, calling me racist.

Another day...
9/9/19 12:03 PM
9/22/16

Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

Anyways, she and I may get our sons together for a Chick-Fil-A play date. They're about a year apart.

9/9/19 3:55 PM
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

Anyways, she and I may get our sons together for a Chick-Fil-A play date. They're about a year apart.

Getting your sons together for a Chik-Fil-A play-date... what about an adult play-date? I mean, it's cool.... she's not your employee anymore so there's no longer any impropriety, right?
9/9/19 7:37 PM
10/27/10
AnthonyWeiner - Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

How many times we gotta ask bro

You said she quit and had a good reason but didnt say. 

WHY DID SHE QUIT 

9/9/19 7:39 PM
9/22/16
Juggernautt - 
AnthonyWeiner - Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

WHY DID SHE QUIT 

Father had horrible medical incident and she needs to provide in-home care while he transitions from working adult to an assisted care facility.
9/9/19 8:20 PM
2/2/15

How do you think Huma is going to react if she finds out?

9/9/19 8:30 PM
9/22/16
Bilge Water - 

How do you think Huma is going to react if she finds out?

MURDAAAAA
9/10/19 12:14 AM
10/27/10
AnthonyWeiner -
Juggernautt - 

WHY DID SHE QUIT 

Father had horrible medical incident and she needs to provide in-home care while he transitions from working adult to an assisted care facility.

Boom!

Perfect way for her to leave without burning a bridge and actually doing something rather noble. And now you can put your pee pee in her bum without recourse due to being her boss

9/12/19 10:57 AM
9/22/16

I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.

9/12/19 11:00 AM
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.

Congratulations & Condolences.
9/12/19 11:04 AM
8/7/19

I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©

9/12/19 11:07 AM
5/8/11

Can I interview at 3:15?

9/12/19 11:09 AM
9/22/16
fnunderful - 

Can I interview at 3:15?

I am currently seeking a part-time shuttle driver. 3 night per week. $9.00 per hour plus tips, so it ends up being good money for part-time work. Let me know.
9/12/19 1:48 PM
9/22/16
Khun Kao - 
AnthonyWeiner - I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.

Congratulations & Condolences.

I know :(

I think Instagram Booty Girl and I are doing Chick-Fil-A in two weeks. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
9/12/19 1:54 PM
1/1/01

Good luck with Gardula the Hutt replacing her.

9/12/19 1:58 PM
9/1/06

Will we finally get pics of Instagram Booty Girl?

9/12/19 2:21 PM
9/22/16
Jump Kick - 

Good luck with Gardula the Hutt replacing her.

Even the other front desk people commented. The shuttle driver is angry with me.
9/12/19 2:28 PM
4/23/02
AnthonyWeiner - I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.

(stolen from the never not funny thread - thought it applied here as well)

9/12/19 5:03 PM
2/2/15
Le Shat V2 - I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©

I don't think there's any wrong way to take that, you're a fucked up individual. Seems like a lower level of serial killer behaviour, enjoying your victim's lack of power and taking pleasure in everything in their lives going to shit. You need help, a normal, well adjusted person would not take pleasure in what you described.

9/12/19 5:24 PM
8/11/12
Le Shat V2 - I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©

You definitely come across as someone that would love it, just a vile piece of shit.

9/12/19 5:42 PM
9/22/16

Okay, here's another update:

Gordita the Hutt is employed full-time, and has to put in her two weeks notice. She also makes more per hour at her current employer than I could (and did) offer, as she is looking for alternate employment due to her hours being cut.

If this is a ploy to get her current employer to get her back to 40 hours, I'm going to be stuck without a new hire. So I've got an interview tomorrow afternoon with a blonde milf who has previously worked with one of my employees.

I'll let you know how the Milf Meeting goes.

9/12/19 6:12 PM
1/1/01