OtherGround Forums Firing someone at 3pm...

9/15/19 2:57 PM
8/7/19
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 - I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©

I don't think there's any wrong way to take that, you're a fucked up individual. Seems like a lower level of serial killer behaviour, enjoying your victim's lack of power and taking pleasure in everything in their lives going to shit. You need help, a normal, well adjusted person would not take pleasure in what you described.

LMAO @ your beta histrionics and failed psych student rambling.

I take pleasure in stopping people who steal from my company by not doing what they were hired to do. People who's laziness causes burdens and stress for others on their teams. These people think there are no consequences. I give them a taste of justice.

Le Shat
©
9/15/19 2:59 PM
8/7/19
Balls Mahoney - 
Le Shat V2 - I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©

You definitely come across as someone that would love it, just a vile piece of shit.

LMAO @ an immoral liberal parasite like you giving an opinion.
No one is shocked that you would defend other useless parasites.
Take a walk, fat boy.

Le Shat
©
9/15/19 3:07 PM
2/2/15
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

I don't think there's any wrong way to take that, you're a fucked up individual. Seems like a lower level of serial killer behaviour, enjoying your victim's lack of power and taking pleasure in everything in their lives going to shit. You need help, a normal, well adjusted person would not take pleasure in what you described.

I take pleasure in stopping people who steal from my company by not doing what they were hired to do. People who's laziness causes burdens and stress for others on their teams. These people think there are no consequences. I give them a taste of justice.

Le Shat
©

You're justifying the fucked up pleasure you take in this by presenting it as heroic. Your initial post only describes twisted joy in seeing people realizing their lives are now fucked, not joy in that you stopped an asshole from doing bad shit. That's not the same, not even close. 

Btw, taking pleasure in rendering someone helpless and powerless is pretty much the epitome of being a weak beta. One doesn't need to be a psych student to see how fucked up what you wrote is.

9/15/19 6:17 PM
9/22/16
pennviachoke - 

I fired the front desk manager today, GM and AGM are out of town, sales Mgr is also gone... So they made me do it lol.

Me: Hello xxxx, your services are no longer needed here, we wish you luck in the future.

Xxxx: Yeah well, I wasn't happy here noways, so. Bye

That actually sounds like a great termination.
9/16/19 8:09 AM
8/7/19
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

You're justifying the fucked up pleasure you take in this by presenting it as heroic. Your initial post only describes twisted joy in seeing people realizing their lives are now fucked, not joy in that you stopped an asshole from doing bad shit. That's not the same, not even close. 

Btw, taking pleasure in rendering someone helpless and powerless is pretty much the epitome of being a weak beta. One doesn't need to be a psych student to see how fucked up what you wrote is.

Mmmm no, there is no justification needed. You made an assumption that the person being fired was just some innocent, hard working person, that I was being unfair with. Any thinking person knows most people are fired for a reason, i.e. lack of performance, theft, lying about their abilities, etc... Every thinking person also knows these people bring down everyone around them because other people have to take up their slack.

We can only assume from your false assumptions that you are one of these people. You resent being called out on your pathetic behavior and now you are striking out.

Helping the hardworking people in my company by getting rid of a parasite is alpha. Me tossing shitty people like you out on their ear is celebrated by every decent, hard working person in the world.

Le Shat
©
9/16/19 8:12 AM
6/28/10

haha. Le Shat getting owned. I love it.

9/16/19 8:45 AM
11/18/14

yeah le shat is a prick or a dumb trolling asshole. who fucking cares

9/16/19 8:51 AM
2/2/15
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Mmmm no, there is no justification needed. You made an assumption that the person being fired was just some innocent, hard working person, that I was being unfair with. Any thinking person knows most people are fired for a reason, i.e. lack of performance, theft, lying about their abilities, etc... Every thinking person also knows these people bring down everyone around them because other people have to take up their slack.

We can only assume from your false assumptions that you are one of these people. You resent being called out on your pathetic behavior and now you are striking out.

Helping the hardworking people in my company by getting rid of a parasite is alpha. Me tossing shitty people like you out on their ear is celebrated by every decent, hard working person in the world.

Le Shat
©

I didn't assume anything about the person being fired. This was all about you. Nice try though 

9/16/19 8:55 AM
10/15/13
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Do not derail this thread. 

9/16/19 9:02 AM
6/10/02

Mr. Weiner,

Is this level of turnover normal in the hotel business? Or did you inherit a hot mess and expect things to eventually stabilize with some good management and good hires?

I work in talent acquisition for a major hospital, and if we saw this level of turnover in a particular department we'd have some sort of intervention with the manager.

Not knocking you as a manager. I would understand if this level of turnover is normal. It just seems like it would be very difficult to do any kind of quality improvement if your staff is constantly being replaced.

9/16/19 9:13 AM
8/7/19
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

I didn't assume anything about the person being fired. This was all about you. Nice try though 

You getting mad at me for removing cancers, speaks volumes about you.

Le Shat
©
9/16/19 9:14 AM
8/7/19
Al Cappucino - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Do not derail this thread. 

When have I ever done that in the history of internetting?

Le Shat
©

#FirePurifies
9/16/19 12:48 PM
9/22/16
oldnslow - 

Mr. Weiner,

Is this level of turnover normal in the hotel business? Or did you inherit a hot mess and expect things to eventually stabilize with some good management and good hires?

I work in talent acquisition for a major hospital, and if we saw this level of turnover in a particular department we'd have some sort of intervention with the manager.

Not knocking you as a manager. I would understand if this level of turnover is normal. It just seems like it would be very difficult to do any kind of quality improvement if your staff is constantly being replaced.

This level of turnover is definitely not normal, at least at well-run hotels. And I mean that regardless of the wage situation. I did inherit a hot mess, and was given the directive of stabilizing these two departments. And so that means firing a lot of people that should have never been employed in the first place.

The part where wages come into play is the hiring and training of new employees. As my hotel pays below-average wages, I really have to be vigilant in the onboarding process. I spend more time feeling out whether someone is serious and mature enough to hire than I do in actually training or scheduling.

I had thought I had some long-term stability, having turned over three positions, up until Instagram Booty Girl quit. Now that I've got Jabba the Agent joining my team, I'm again getting closer to that goal. It's a small/mid-size hotel, and that means a small staff, so losing even a single full-time employee can cause some turmoil.

9/16/19 2:27 PM
6/10/02
AnthonyWeiner -
oldnslow - 

Mr. Weiner,

This level of turnover is definitely not normal, at least at well-run hotels. And I mean that regardless of the wage situation. I did inherit a hot mess, and was given the directive of stabilizing these two departments. And so that means firing a lot of people that should have never been employed in the first place.

The part where wages come into play is the hiring and training of new employees. As my hotel pays below-average wages, I really have to be vigilant in the onboarding process. I spend more time feeling out whether someone is serious and mature enough to hire than I do in actually training or scheduling.

I had thought I had some long-term stability, having turned over three positions, up until Instagram Booty Girl quit. Now that I've got Jabba the Agent joining my team, I'm again getting closer to that goal. It's a small/mid-size hotel, and that means a small staff, so losing even a single full-time employee can cause some turmoil.

Gotcha. Thanks for the answer. Good luck in stabilizing the mess. And more stories pleeze.

9/16/19 4:55 PM
2/2/15
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Not one bit mad at you. You're still invited to my birthday party for cake this year.

9/17/19 12:51 PM
8/7/19
Bilge Water -
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Not one bit mad at you. You're still invited to my birthday party for cake this year.

I hate it when the hook is removed.

Le Shat

©

9/20/19 8:11 AM
9/22/16

This morning, a tour group is departing. 130 senior citizens, on their way to the nation's capital. I've listened to around an hour of people discussing how soda makes them have to poo at night. Three old couple broke out the calculators, trying to determine if the 20-ish cents in savings on a bottle of Diet Coke is worth waiting two hours until the bus stop, or if they should buy it now.

I've received two religious pamphlets, and was asked in front of around 30 people, "Got any messages you want us to give President Trump?" I told them to ask the president to build a wall around California.

Some junkie construction worker, part of a large crew renting rooms at our hotel, pestered the evening desk agent last night, asking where to score drugs. She told him she didn't know, and he actually said he didn't believe her. LMAO. I'll be having a chat with his boss this afternoon.

9/20/19 8:20 AM
1/1/01

9/20/19 8:27 AM
4/23/02

Image result for come on man gif

9/20/19 8:50 AM
9/22/16
DaveFu - 

Listen, bro. When the lady says she doesn't have drugs, she doesn't have drugs. And I can't believe you started the conversation with "Do you know where I can find my peoples?"

Is "my peoples" what tweakers call their community?
9/20/19 5:21 PM
2/9/07

In

thiught I had lost this thread because it wasn't on my feed for a few days

9/21/19 6:52 PM
9/22/16

I'm entertaining myself a bit.

The evening desk agent called in sick (and she's really sick), so I've come in to be the guest service person for a few hours. I checked in a pair of tranny hookers, and a little while later a cop showed up (in town for a weeklong training) seminar. You can see where this is going... I put them in adjoining rooms.

LMAO.

9/21/19 6:59 PM
12/26/09
AnthonyWeiner - I'm entertaining myself a bit.

The evening desk agent called in sick (and she's really sick), so I've come in to be the guest service person for a few hours. I checked in a pair of tranny hookers, and a little while later a cop showed up (in town for a weeklong training) seminar. You can see where this is going... I put them in adjoining rooms.

LMAO.

Pics of tranny hookers?

9/21/19 7:02 PM
9/22/16
Jack Mahogoff - 
AnthonyWeiner - I'm entertaining myself a bit.

LMAO.

Pics of tranny hookers?

I can't. But if you know what city I'm in, they're not on tsescorts.com, but ARE on ts4rent.eu

Good luck and good hunting.
9/21/19 7:13 PM
4/23/02

i really really want to know how you know what website they are on.....