OtherGround Forums Firing someone at 3pm...

11 days ago
10/27/10
AnthonyWeiner - Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

Anyways, she and I may get our sons together for a Chick-Fil-A play date. They're about a year apart.

How many times we gotta ask bro

You said she quit and had a good reason but didnt say. 

WHY DID SHE QUIT 

11 days ago
9/22/16
Juggernautt - 
AnthonyWeiner - Also, I saw Instabooty on Saturday, came into the office for about an hour. I don't like to leave the hotel unattended on weekends, so I come in for an hour or two either Saturday or Sunday, just to look at the numbers, handle guest complaints, and do any specific-to-date reports.

Anyways, she and I may get our sons together for a Chick-Fil-A play date. They're about a year apart.

WHY DID SHE QUIT 

Father had horrible medical incident and she needs to provide in-home care while he transitions from working adult to an assisted care facility.
11 days ago
2/2/15

How do you think Huma is going to react if she finds out?

11 days ago
9/22/16
Bilge Water - 

How do you think Huma is going to react if she finds out?

MURDAAAAA
11 days ago
10/27/10
AnthonyWeiner -
Juggernautt - 

WHY DID SHE QUIT 

Father had horrible medical incident and she needs to provide in-home care while he transitions from working adult to an assisted care facility.

Boom!

Perfect way for her to leave without burning a bridge and actually doing something rather noble. And now you can put your pee pee in her bum without recourse due to being her boss

8 days ago
9/22/16
I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.
8 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.

Congratulations & Condolences.
8 days ago
8/7/19
I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©
8 days ago
5/8/11

Can I interview at 3:15?

8 days ago
9/22/16
fnunderful - 

Can I interview at 3:15?

I am currently seeking a part-time shuttle driver. 3 night per week. $9.00 per hour plus tips, so it ends up being good money for part-time work. Let me know.
8 days ago
9/22/16
Khun Kao - 
AnthonyWeiner - I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.

Congratulations & Condolences.

I know :(

I think Instagram Booty Girl and I are doing Chick-Fil-A in two weeks. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
8 days ago
1/1/01

Good luck with Gardula the Hutt replacing her.

8 days ago
9/1/06

Will we finally get pics of Instagram Booty Girl?

8 days ago
9/22/16
Jump Kick - 

Good luck with Gardula the Hutt replacing her.

Even the other front desk people commented. The shuttle driver is angry with me.
8 days ago
4/23/02
AnthonyWeiner - I just hired Instagram Booty Girl's replacement. The new hire is somewhere between 300 and 350 pounds, with a good work history, and a desire to work the shifts where I need coverage. She starts in two weeks.

(stolen from the never not funny thread - thought it applied here as well)

8 days ago
2/2/15
Le Shat V2 - I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©

I don't think there's any wrong way to take that, you're a fucked up individual. Seems like a lower level of serial killer behaviour, enjoying your victim's lack of power and taking pleasure in everything in their lives going to shit. You need help, a normal, well adjusted person would not take pleasure in what you described.

8 days ago
8/11/12
Le Shat V2 - I know some will take this then wrong way, but I love firing people. Truly love it. That moment when it dawns on them that they have no say, the consequences of their bills, obligations, the excuses, the attempt to bargain....nope judgement day has come.

Le Shat
©

You definitely come across as someone that would love it, just a vile piece of shit.

8 days ago
9/22/16
Okay, here's another update:

Gordita the Hutt is employed full-time, and has to put in her two weeks notice. She also makes more per hour at her current employer than I could (and did) offer, as she is looking for alternate employment due to her hours being cut.

If this is a ploy to get her current employer to get her back to 40 hours, I'm going to be stuck without a new hire. So I've got an interview tomorrow afternoon with a blonde milf who has previously worked with one of my employees.

I'll let you know how the Milf Meeting goes.
8 days ago
1/1/01

8 days ago
8/4/10

I fired the front desk manager today, GM and AGM are out of town, sales Mgr is also gone... So they made me do it lol.

Me: Hello xxxx, your services are no longer needed here, we wish you luck in the future.

Xxxx: Yeah well, I wasn't happy here noways, so. Bye

5 days ago
8/7/19
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

I don't think there's any wrong way to take that, you're a fucked up individual. Seems like a lower level of serial killer behaviour, enjoying your victim's lack of power and taking pleasure in everything in their lives going to shit. You need help, a normal, well adjusted person would not take pleasure in what you described.

LMAO @ your beta histrionics and failed psych student rambling.

I take pleasure in stopping people who steal from my company by not doing what they were hired to do. People who's laziness causes burdens and stress for others on their teams. These people think there are no consequences. I give them a taste of justice.

Le Shat
©
5 days ago
8/7/19
Balls Mahoney - 

Le Shat
©

You definitely come across as someone that would love it, just a vile piece of shit.

LMAO @ an immoral liberal parasite like you giving an opinion.
No one is shocked that you would defend other useless parasites.
Take a walk, fat boy.

Le Shat
©
5 days ago
2/2/15
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

I take pleasure in stopping people who steal from my company by not doing what they were hired to do. People who's laziness causes burdens and stress for others on their teams. These people think there are no consequences. I give them a taste of justice.

Le Shat
©

You're justifying the fucked up pleasure you take in this by presenting it as heroic. Your initial post only describes twisted joy in seeing people realizing their lives are now fucked, not joy in that you stopped an asshole from doing bad shit. That's not the same, not even close. 

Btw, taking pleasure in rendering someone helpless and powerless is pretty much the epitome of being a weak beta. One doesn't need to be a psych student to see how fucked up what you wrote is.

5 days ago
9/22/16
pennviachoke - 

I fired the front desk manager today, GM and AGM are out of town, sales Mgr is also gone... So they made me do it lol.

Me: Hello xxxx, your services are no longer needed here, we wish you luck in the future.

Xxxx: Yeah well, I wasn't happy here noways, so. Bye

That actually sounds like a great termination.
4 days ago
8/7/19
Bilge Water - 
Le Shat V2 -
Bilge Water - 

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

You're justifying the fucked up pleasure you take in this by presenting it as heroic. Your initial post only describes twisted joy in seeing people realizing their lives are now fucked, not joy in that you stopped an asshole from doing bad shit. That's not the same, not even close. 

Btw, taking pleasure in rendering someone helpless and powerless is pretty much the epitome of being a weak beta. One doesn't need to be a psych student to see how fucked up what you wrote is.

Mmmm no, there is no justification needed. You made an assumption that the person being fired was just some innocent, hard working person, that I was being unfair with. Any thinking person knows most people are fired for a reason, i.e. lack of performance, theft, lying about their abilities, etc... Every thinking person also knows these people bring down everyone around them because other people have to take up their slack.

We can only assume from your false assumptions that you are one of these people. You resent being called out on your pathetic behavior and now you are striking out.

Helping the hardworking people in my company by getting rid of a parasite is alpha. Me tossing shitty people like you out on their ear is celebrated by every decent, hard working person in the world.

Le Shat
©