OtherGround Forums First time cycle?

9/19/20 8:26 PM
4/21/09
Straydog24 -

Anyone recommending tren for a first cycle should be disregarded with the swiftness.

Yeah that was me. I didn't really recommend it even mentioned i heard the same from a few people. I was just noting I had great results from it and it has the desired affect I was going for. 

9/19/20 8:29 PM
11/5/03
colubrid1 -
rudiger - 

Hit your genetic natural peak before you even think about drugs

I agree with this and that 30 is too young. But some people have their minds made up so only thing you can do is give him advice on the cycle.

45 is a good age to start your first cycle

I did my first and only cycle at 42. 250 test and 250 equipoise per week. 

I only gained 10 lbs total but the change in body comp was amazing. My already broad shoulders turned into cannonballs. It also gave me increased endurance on the bicycle, even with the extra weight.

I went nuts with younger wimmenz on dating sites that summer, and got talked up in person a bunch of times. That was a really nice side effect.

I was tempted to go for it again after that, but as I got older it started to seem less worth it. Ymmv. 

9/19/20 9:03 PM
5/4/14

Stick your diets. You’d be amazed at what your physique looks like under all the fluffiness. 

9/20/20 12:00 AM
2/13/16
Straydog24 -

Stick your diets. You’d be amazed at what your physique looks like under all the fluffiness. 

Again, not about physique read the OP

9/20/20 12:04 AM
2/12/14
Darth Potato -

Moving to a new job that’s going to give me unlimited time to workout as well as access to ridiculous equipment.  

Not interested in aesthetics so much as what is going to allow me to train for 4 hours day and maintain strength whine gaining endurance.

ill be 30 by years end.  Do I need to give blood? What’s the basic cycle I should be running?  Thanks 

respectfully man. at 30 you should not need it. do you have any chronic injuries?

Edited: 9/20/20 12:11 AM
4/13/12
Darth Potato -
Straydog24 -

Again, not about physique read the OP

Curious OP, why do you want/ need to work out for 4 hours a day?  Elite athletes don't work out that long, even in endurance sports.  It seems like you would want to be using EPO not T.

9/20/20 12:16 AM
1/7/06
Straydog24 -
mdrndaysamurai -
acai -

I think the coolest thing someone can do nowadays is focus on eating a lot of good food consistently and training hard naturally. 

I don't disagree with this.  Everything else should be on point then add anabolics if desired. People think it's something magical but honestly just allows you to work harder and eat just about whatever u want. Hard work still necessary

Haha. And everyone on the planet knew you were juiced. 

So?  I wasn't competing. I didn't care and still don't who knew.  

People take vitamins, creatine, etc, but anabolics are bad?  Why?  

There's use and abuse. I'm sure you feel the same way about people on anabolics that their doctors have prescribed....

9/20/20 12:21 AM
4/13/12
mdrndaysamurai -
Straydog24 -
mdrndaysamurai -
acai -

I think the coolest thing someone can do nowadays is focus on eating a lot of good food consistently and training hard naturally. 

I don't disagree with this.  Everything else should be on point then add anabolics if desired. People think it's something magical but honestly just allows you to work harder and eat just about whatever u want. Hard work still necessary

There's use and abuse. I'm sure you feel the same way about people on anabolics that their doctors have prescribed....

There a shift in opinion on this happening.  Women have been optimizing hormones with age for decades.  Similar thing is happening with men now.

That said, T can completely change the game for athletes.  I think eventually it will become legal within certain limits, say a max total T of 1200 or 1500 or something.

Edited: 9/20/20 12:26 AM
3/18/14
colubrid1 -
rudiger - 

Hit your genetic natural peak before you even think about drugs

I agree with this and that 30 is too young. But some people have their minds made up so only thing you can do is give him advice on the cycle.

45 is a good age to start your first cycle

True. Its crazy how people just don't understand what is possible naturally. Also, lifting is all about consistency and good programming long term. So many of these dudes look like shit years later because they tried to take short cuts.

9/20/20 12:29 AM
9/27/15
Darth Potato - 

Moving to a new job that’s going to give me unlimited time to workout as well as access to ridiculous equipment.  

Not interested in aesthetics so much as what is going to allow me to train for 4 hours day and maintain strength whine gaining endurance.

ill be 30 by years end.  Do I need to give blood? What’s the basic cycle I should be running?  Thanks 

How long have you been lifting?

Why do you want to train 4 hours a day? You don't need to train for longer than hour

Good first cycle is testosterone enanthate 400 mgs a week. That's all ya need
9/20/20 5:22 AM
12/6/08
Bam57Bam -

I had great results with test and tren. I've had people say tren shouldn't have been used on my first cycle but it was great and an absolute miracle ped.

this was my first cycle and best although test p and ment was absolutely incredible, anyway as mentioned i would not recommend tren for a first cycle, similar effect but less harsh (its a 17 not 19) is masteron, i personally found it weak after tren, used to stick some eq in there as well cos tren is absolutely brutal on cardio

9/20/20 5:25 AM
12/6/08

also word of warning, after many years of cycling my blood pressure was eventually thru the roof (thanks again to eq probably lol)

Edited: 9/20/20 5:34 AM
1/2/08

https://www.steroid.com/

scroll down and read along the left sidebar and click on links on anything in particular you want to read up on, side effects, administration, effects, etc

9/20/20 5:41 AM
2/13/16
ons ear -
Darth Potato - 

How long have you been lifting?

Why do you want to train 4 hours a day? You don't need to train for longer than hour

Good first cycle is testosterone enanthate 400 mgs a week. That's all ya need

Fuck.  thank you.  You get on here and ask a question and people don’t fucking answer it and instead give you a million opinions you didn’t ask for.

Do I need to give blood?

consistently for about 15 years.  4 hours is an over exaggeration.  Realistically just hammering out a long endurance workout and then a weight workout in the evening.  So more like 2-3 hours?  Basically just want to chase endurance training while holding onto/making strength gains.

9/20/20 6:15 AM
12/4/09

Can you get access to pharma grade gear?

9/20/20 6:42 AM
1/7/06
EFM -
mdrndaysamurai -
Straydog24 -
mdrndaysamurai -
acai -

There a shift in opinion on this happening.  Women have been optimizing hormones with age for decades.  Similar thing is happening with men now.

That said, T can completely change the game for athletes.  I think eventually it will become legal within certain limits, say a max total T of 1200 or 1500 or something.

Could not agree more.   Hell we KNOW there is a link between estrogen and breast cancer but we start jacking their levels up at 13 with birth control even if they aren't sexually active.  The perception will change.   Its a dumb ass stigma based on ignorance.  The perception will shift for sure. 

9/20/20 7:21 AM
2/13/16
WALES -

Can you get access to pharma grade gear?

Yes