OtherGround Forums Florida Man Stands his Ground over Parking Dispute

7/21/18 5:28 AM
10/13/09
100kgkilla -

This is why you don't assault people. While the ccw holder might have been arguing he wasn't breaking the law. A forceful shove sending a weaker person to the ground followed by stalking up over him while he's disoriented might get you the fuck shot. Not to mention there was a second person coming out of the car at the same time making the ccw holder feel even more threatened. He will not serve a day in jail, IMO. It was completely justified. 

Good shoot.

The Right is afraid.

7/21/18 5:57 AM
3/13/17
petzi -
100kgkilla -

This is why you don't assault people. While the ccw holder might have been arguing he wasn't breaking the law. A forceful shove sending a weaker person to the ground followed by stalking up over him while he's disoriented might get you the fuck shot. Not to mention there was a second person coming out of the car at the same time making the ccw holder feel even more threatened. He will not serve a day in jail, IMO. It was completely justified. 

Good shoot.

The Right is afraid.

TERRIFIED and WEAK. 

Whatever happened to straighteners?

the conservatards will cry when an alt right queer gets cold cocked for saying the n-word... but they are ok with a guy murdering someone for a parking spot dispute.

the most hypocritical illogical group of people I’ve ever seen.

7/21/18 7:14 AM
6/26/06
Pedro Navaja - 
petzi -
100kgkilla -

Good shoot.

The Right is afraid.

TERRIFIED and WEAK. 

the conservatards will cry when an alt right queer gets cold cocked for saying the n-word... but they are ok with a guy murdering someone for a parking spot dispute.

The left has more reason to be scared, they now know that their thuggery will be met by flying lead.

7/21/18 7:21 AM
6/23/14

That's a bad shooting. He was pushed. Pulling the gun was enough. The guy immediately backed off. Old man will do 15+ years.

7/21/18 7:44 AM
2/23/05
lol@ bringing a shove to a gunfight
7/21/18 7:46 AM
5/18/18
QueenCityLurker -
Samoa -

Bitch made pussy ass mark. A CCW holder with his weapon provokes an issue over a parking spot and can’t get it from the shoulder so he shoots and kills a man. 

Don’t get into a confrontation with someone because they park in a handicapped spot. Especially don’t create a confrontation over a handicapped parking spot when you’re carrying your fuckin gun. 

Lol@you. Did you poor out a little Colt 45 for your fallen homie?

Seems the guy doing the shoving was the ultimate provocateur here. Don't put your hands on someone like that and you won't get shot. I can tell by your vernacular that you're the type to steer far clear of personal accountability. 

Now finish sucking off your thug boyfriend, faggot.

Only giant pussies like most of you would shoot someone because he pushed you.  Wtf ? You pussies can’t fight?  Where I come from, you get up and scrap with the guy who pushed you.  The guy didn’t punch or kick him, he pushed him in an attempt to get a fight going.  But he had no clue that it was a large vagine that he was dealing with.  That’s murder, pussy style. 

7/21/18 7:49 AM
5/18/18
RenatoCocopreta -
Pedro Navaja - 
petzi -
100kgkilla -

Good shoot.

The Right is afraid.

TERRIFIED and WEAK. 

The left has more reason to be scared, they now know that their thuggery will be met by flying lead.

The right can’t fight ? Is that what you are saying? If the left starts a fight, the pussified right winger will shoot? What a bunch of useless faggots. 

This is what Trump has started. The pussified , get offa my lawn, little queers now can stand tall and shoot people like the faggots that they are. 

You boys are pussies. 

7/21/18 8:20 AM
8/12/09
Samoa -

Bitch made pussy ass mark. A CCW holder with his weapon provokes an issue over a parking spot and can’t get it from the shoulder so he shoots and kills a man. 

Don’t get into a confrontation with someone because they park in a handicapped spot. Especially don’t create a confrontation over a handicapped parking spot when you’re carrying your fuckin gun. 

How about leave the hc spots open for people who are hc??

Maybe this guy has a loved one who is hc and doesn't like when people take those spots because they are lazy and inconsiderate.  

More people should call people out for parking in those spots illegally.  

7/21/18 8:20 AM
2/23/05
CMFanforlife - 
RenatoCocopreta -
Pedro Navaja - 
petzi -
100kgkilla -

Good shoot.

The Right is afraid.

TERRIFIED and WEAK. 

The right can’t fight ? Is that what you are saying? If the left starts a fight, the pussified right winger will shoot? What a bunch of useless faggots. 

This is what Trump has started. The pussified , get offa my lawn, little queers now can stand tall and shoot people like the faggots that they are. 

You boys are pussies. 

Pussies w guns=your worst nightmare

Comin' through people! That's right! Pussy w a gun and there's nothing you can do about it! :P
7/21/18 8:27 AM
3/22/09
100kgkilla -

Good shoot.

You’re a pussy

7/21/18 8:28 AM
2/23/05
dchi07 - 
100kgkilla -

Good shoot.

You’re a pussy

Maybe so, but he's 100% correct
7/21/18 9:00 AM
1/10/18
Samoa -
Elon's Musk -
Samoa - 

He didn't provoke an issue. The person who parked in the handicap spot is the person who provoked and started the issue.

Provoked what issue?  What issue was there to provoke when she parked in that spot?

You senile bastard

7/21/18 9:06 AM
10/25/05

You don't get to kill someone for pushing you. 

7/21/18 9:13 AM
8/9/12

7/21/18 9:13 AM
3/22/09
holly9000 -
dchi07 - 
100kgkilla -

Good shoot.

You’re a pussy

Maybe so, but he's 100% correct

No, he isn’t. That was murder. It’s sad because I know pussies like you aren’t trolling.

7/21/18 9:16 AM
6/26/06
Animal Mother - 

You don't get to kill someone for pushing you. 

Those were the thug's last words after the patriot neutralized the threat.

You dont get to attack us with impunity libturds, respect our 1A rights or deal with our 2A rights, no exceptions.
7/21/18 9:19 AM
1/1/01

What if we find out that the victim.was part black?

7/21/18 9:41 AM
7/15/02

It won’t be a good thing for gun rights (or common decency) if this guy gets off. 

7/21/18 9:43 AM
7/15/02

Btw, I have a carry license for Florida as well since I grew up there and sometimes carry and go shooting when I visit. I’m extremely confident what the “right answer” would be if this situation were presented during their CC course. 

7/21/18 9:50 AM
1/21/14

i don’t like that the dude came up from a blind spot and pushed the other guy down..BUT i don’t think it called for a bullet. We have people too quick to start fights and people who are just begging for a reason to use their weapon. 

7/21/18 9:58 AM
6/26/06
Hey, tell that to the thugs. We dont owe them any courtesy when they assault us, and none will be given.

Attack us, get deaded, youve had your warning.
7/21/18 9:59 AM
4/25/13

I usually side with ccw holders. However, saying you feared for your life there is stretching it. Yeah, the dude pushed him and should have BUT there is no evidence of a follow-up attack. The black guy was standing there. Saw the gun, and even started to walk away when the video turns off.

If he Is charged, it will be a difficult defense. If someone is berating my wife in her car, it could lead to being physical. Probably not an escalation so quickly such as this situation. 

Still a piece of shit for parking in a handicapped spot and as a gun owner that carries almost daily, I would not have out myself in that position, berating a woman over a parking spot. I always avoid confrontation when I have my gun because I'm not ready to have to kill someone over something trivial. Everybody in this video sucks. 

7/21/18 10:23 AM
11/28/03

only the shover and parker broke the law

7/21/18 10:25 AM
3/14/04

If someone shoved a cop that way would the cop be justified in shooting them?

7/21/18 10:37 AM
10/2/12

News this morning said it was up to the states attorney to charge or not. That old guy would have never confronted somebody had he not been carrying. He was looking to start shit. That’s not the mentality you should have when CC.