OtherGround Forums Florida Man Stands his Ground over Parking Dispute

Edited: 7/21/18 11:03 AM
7/15/04
newbie2013 -
TexDeuce -

That was fucking murder. You don't shoot someone because they pushed you.

That is fucking insane. 

I cannot see any other way of looking at it than cold blooded murder.  Let us hope this scumbag gets life.

There is no other way to look at it. That was straight murder. We don't live in a world where you should get to shoot someone because they pushed you.

If that was the case, I would know plenty of people that would be dead and I would have shot plenty of others.

This is murder. There is no defending it unless you are crazy.

7/21/18 11:08 AM
3/14/04
TexDeuce - 
newbie2013 -
TexDeuce -

That is fucking insane. 

I cannot see any other way of looking at it than cold blooded murder.  Let us hope this scumbag gets life.

There is no other way to look at it. That was straight murder. We don't live in a world where you should get to shoot someone because they pushed you.

If that was the case, I would know plenty of people that would be dead and I would have shot plenty of others.

If someone shoved a cop in that manner, so hard that he went flying several feet back, then the person continued to advance, would the cop be justified in shooting them?

7/21/18 11:11 AM
1/1/01

Bad shoot, the shooter should be locked up. Simple

7/21/18 11:13 AM
1/1/01

Guys with CC permits weigh in. If you’ve had one or currently have one. What is your opinion?

7/21/18 11:14 AM
1/1/01
angryinch -
TexDeuce - 
newbie2013 -
TexDeuce -

That is fucking insane. 

If someone shoved a cop in that manner, so hard that he went flying several feet back, then the person continued to advance, would the cop be justified in shooting them?

Are you claiming / inferring that the shover continues to advance in this video?

7/21/18 11:15 AM
9/23/08

Nice grouping

7/21/18 11:18 AM
1/1/01
Animal Mother -

You don't get to kill someone for pushing you. 

Not if they are backing up anyway. 

7/21/18 11:31 AM
6/26/06
The ignorance of the law displayed in this thread is why so many dumbasses die needlessly. Resisting arrest, attacking people, obstructing traffic, BREAKING THE LAW, thats how you morons end up in coffins, for doing dumb emotional shit when all you have to do is OBEY THE FUCKING LAW and you stay alive, its so simple.
7/21/18 11:49 AM
10/2/12
DeadBluff -

Older white man has an argument with bitch ass negro hoe over her disregard for the law and other people. Said Hoe's Negro BF of the week takes offense at the argument and pushes older white man to the ground. Older white man fears the coming negro's ass whopping so he puts his ass down.

Kinda wish this happened more in our country.

Please ban this idiot. 

Edited: 7/21/18 11:54 AM
12/2/09

That was murder. Old man started the confrontation and his pride was hurt when he got shoved to the ground. Most responsible gun carriers I know do everything they can to avoid conflict. That man just killed someone over a parking spot. He talked shit to a woman, her man defended her, the old man shot him. 

7/21/18 11:57 AM
7/15/02
KAG -

lesson to all.  if gun is pulled, run.  the guy may shoot you dead anyway but at least in that scenario he won't be covered under stand your ground laws

Despite the claims of the idiot sheriff, SYG doesn’t even apply to this case. No reasonable person in the shooter’s position could believe there was an imminent threat. Therefore, there is no question of whether he had a duty to retreat, as there was nothing to retreat from. SYG is a red herring here. 

7/21/18 12:05 PM
10/13/09
DeadBluff -

Older white man has an argument with bitch ass negro hoe over her disregard for the law and other people. Said Hoe's Negro BF of the week takes offense at the argument and pushes older white man to the ground. Older white man fears the coming negro's ass whopping so he puts his ass down.

Just when you think this forum has hit rock bottom, there's always an idiot who shows up with a shovel. 

Edited: 7/21/18 12:20 PM
11/28/03

7/21/18 12:24 PM
1/1/01
Samoa - 

Bitch made pussy ass mark. A CCW holder with his weapon provokes an issue over a parking spot and can’t get it from the shoulder so he shoots and kills a man. 

Don’t get into a confrontation with someone because they park in a handicapped spot. Especially don’t create a confrontation over a handicapped parking spot when you’re carrying your fuckin gun. 

Was his life in imminent danger?

Id have to go with probably not.
7/21/18 12:24 PM
1/1/01
RenatoCocopreta - Hey, tell that to the thugs. We dont owe them any courtesy when they assault us, and none will be given.

Attack us, get deaded, youve had your warning.

You’re gonna end up in jail one day. Probably well deserved. 

7/21/18 12:25 PM
6/26/06
pfsjkd - 
RenatoCocopreta - Hey, tell that to the thugs. We dont owe them any courtesy when they assault us, and none will be given.

Better judged by 12 than carried by 6.
7/21/18 12:26 PM
1/1/01
angryinch -

If someone shoved a cop that way would the cop be justified in shooting them?

Not if the guy was backing away after the shove like he was in the video. 

7/21/18 12:27 PM
1/1/01
bakobell -
DeadBluff -

Please ban this idiot. 

+1

1/1/01
RenatoCocopreta -
pfsjkd - 

See ya in lockup, tough guy. 

1/1/01
pfsjkd -
angryinch -

If someone shoved a cop that way would the cop be justified in shooting them?

Not if the guy was backing away after the shove like he was in the video. 

He would need to get his nuts tazered though

7/21/18 12:35 PM
6/26/06
pfsjkd - 
RenatoCocopreta -
pfsjkd - 

See ya in lockup, tough guy. 

See you in the morgue libturd.
7/21/18 12:40 PM
7/15/02
KAG -
Piyo -
KAG -

lesson to all.  if gun is pulled, run.  the guy may shoot you dead anyway but at least in that scenario he won't be covered under stand your ground laws

Despite the claims of the idiot sheriff, SYG doesn’t even apply to this case. No reasonable person in the shooter’s position could believe there was an imminent threat. Therefore, there is no question of whether he had a duty to retreat, as there was nothing to retreat from. SYG is a red herring here. 

maybe, but SYG would be a WHOLE lot tougher to claim if the man was running his ass off

Yeah, granted. 

7/21/18 12:41 PM
12/2/05
Stronghold -
Animal Mother -

You don't get to kill someone for pushing you. 

Not if they are backing up anyway. 

Apparently you do. Sorry 

7/21/18 12:44 PM
12/2/05
RenatoCocopreta -
The Regulator - 
Fake Pie -

Sounds completely justified. Don't go shoving people because you don't like their words. 

lol Fake Pie the biggest rat with no teeth. 

He didn't shove him because he didn't like his words, he shoved him because he was in his wife face yelling at her. 

You fuckin dummy.

In his wife's face? Really?

No one is in anyone's face in that video. Good lying bro .

7/21/18 12:46 PM
12/2/05
pfsjkd -
Fake Pie -

Sounds completely justified. Don't go shoving people because you don't like their words. 

‘Sounds’ justified? Did you watch the vid??

I hadn't when I posted that. I have since. Still think he likely gets off but I do think he was a bit quick on the trigger .That said, don't assault people for no justified reason and you don't need to worry about being shot .I'm fine if the guy gets off.