10/25/05
angryinch -
JimLahey - 
Positive Energy -
angryinch -
TexDeuce - 
newbie2013 -
TexDeuce -

That was fucking murder. You don't shoot someone because they pushed you.

That is fucking insane. 

I cannot see any other way of looking at it than cold blooded murder.  Let us hope this scumbag gets life.

There is no other way to look at it. That was straight murder. We don't live in a world where you should get to shoot someone because they pushed you.

If that was the case, I would know plenty of people that would be dead and I would have shot plenty of others.

This is murder. There is no defending it unless you are crazy.

If someone shoved a cop in that manner, so hard that he went flying several feet back, then the person continued to advance, would the cop be justified in shooting them?

He didn’t continue to advance.

That’s the difference maker for me. If he continued to advance, open fire. He didn’t though. That’s why it’s a bad shoot. 

Everyone can disagree on this.  I saw him moving towards the guy after he pushed him down.  You may see it differently.

The question remains, if someone pushed a cop in that manner (however you saw it), would the cop be justified in shooting him?

This is irrelevant. He backed up when the guy pulled the gun. It could've and should've been over then. That was murder. 

7/21/18 7:49 PM
4/24/17
effertime -

All the tough/big guys think he should just "throw them hands". Thats obviously what big or tough guys think, they prefer to have an advantage in a violent situation.

When a smaller or less athletic person pulls out a weapon, all of a sudden its not fair and he's a pussy. But of course, they never think they're being pussies when they're fighting people smaller than them. 

Dont be violent and you wont get shot, or stabbed or whatever. Simple.

This is good life advice here. You can't lay hands on people for talking. When keeping it real goes wrong.

7/21/18 8:02 PM
10/13/09
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Rahjai MD -

This is America 

'Murica.

#1 country in the world...

Some people claim it everyday on this forum.

It is number 1. That's why all you dirt asses talk about us 

We only talk about you to laugh about you. Really. Every day.

I have traveled enough to the US to know your quality of life is waaaay below what I am used to. 

I live in ny. My property tax is your yearly salary. Idk why I bragging about that but I wouldn't trade places with euro trash 

Good for you. I wouldn't trade places with you either.

The US is the laughing stock of the world  How dumb must one be not to realize that ? 

7/21/18 8:11 PM
6/26/06
petzi - 
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Rahjai MD -

This is America 

'Murica.

I have traveled enough to the US to know your quality of life is waaaay below what I am used to. 

I live in ny. My property tax is your yearly salary. Idk why I bragging about that but I wouldn't trade places with euro trash 

The US is the laughing stock of the world  How dumb must one be not to realize that ? 

This dumbass just admitted he's eurotrash, he'd probably marry a dude with aids for that green card.
7/21/18 8:14 PM
10/13/09
RenatoCocopreta -
petzi - 
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Rahjai MD -

This is America 

'Murica.

This dumbass just admitted he's eurotrash, he'd probably marry a dude with aids for that green card.

Where did I say I was European?  Dumbass. Lol,

7/21/18 8:15 PM
6/26/06
Sonester Sambo - 

Europe is basically a protectorate of the US. You're all afraid of big old pooty put 

Theyve been sliding on the bill too, but Trump's going to collect it all with interest. But they pay Putin's asking for oil and gas on time every time but they cant pay up their share of nato? FUCKEM!!
7/21/18 8:17 PM
7/15/02
RenatoCocopreta -
Piyo - 
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

so if the guy shot had been carrying and had feared for his wife safety could he have just walked up and shot the guy duirng the interaction with his wife?

No because that guy was saying things not assualting people. 

Also, you can assault people with words, as you well know. I’m not saying we have evidence that the shooter was assaulting the woman since we don’t have audio, but it’s possible. 

Witnesses reported that no threats were made, it was just an argument over parking.

Same witnesses that were shocked by the unnecessary and unjustified slaying? Also, you don’t need explicit threats to commit assault either. 

7/21/18 8:17 PM
6/26/06
petzi - 
RenatoCocopreta -
petzi - 
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Rahjai MD -

This is America 

'Murica.

Sambo: I wouldn't trade places with euro trash

+

Your dumb ass: I wouldn't trade places with you either.

=

Yourotrash bro.
7/21/18 8:20 PM
7/15/02
Sonester Sambo -
RenatoCocopreta -
Sonester Sambo - 

Europe is basically a protectorate of the US. You're all afraid of big old pooty put 

Theyve been sliding on the bill too, but Trump's going to collect it all with interest. But they pay Putin's asking for oil and gas on time every time but they cant pay up their share of nato? FUCKEM!!

No more ciestas and month long sabbaticals on the back of the American tax payer. I think that continent has forgotten hard work. Combine that with the.muslim invasion, they're fucked! 

I’m American, and I’m better than you at everything, and I’m 100% right on this issue. 

7/21/18 8:22 PM
7/15/02
Sonester Sambo -
Piyo -
Sonester Sambo -
RenatoCocopreta -
Sonester Sambo - 

No more ciestas and month long sabbaticals on the back of the American tax payer. I think that continent has forgotten hard work. Combine that with the.muslim invasion, they're fucked! 

I’m American, and I’m better than you at everything, and I’m 100% right on this issue. 

Spoken like a true teenage girl 

Most teenage girls can truthfully utter that to you at any time, so I can see why you might feel that way. 

7/21/18 8:26 PM
7/15/02
Sonester Sambo -
Piyo -
Sonester Sambo -
Piyo -
Sonester Sambo -
RenatoCocopreta -
Sonester Sambo - 

Spoken like a true teenage girl 

Most teenage girls can truthfully utter that to you at any time, so I can see why you might feel that way. 

Are u signing in to the right account  

Yeah, that was a shitty retort. I’m better than you at impromptu internet troll repartee. Stop now or I will make you raise my bastard. 

7/21/18 9:16 PM
6/26/06
Sonester Sambo - 
RenatoCocopreta -
Sonester Sambo - 

No more eurowelfare, if they can afford all those refugees they can pay their fair share of the defense bill.
7/21/18 9:42 PM
1/1/01
Sonester Sambo -
pfsjkd -
Sonester Sambo -
pfsjkd -
RenatoCocopreta -
pfsjkd - 
RenatoCocopreta - Hey, tell that to the thugs. We dont owe them any courtesy when they assault us, and none will be given.

Attack us, get deaded, youve had your warning.

You’re gonna end up in jail one day. Probably well deserved. 

Better judged by 12 than carried by 6.

See ya in lockup, tough guy. 

How long you been in, convict ?

How long have you been an idiot, idiot? 

You lost this one. Here's an "L" 

LOL. You lost a looong time ago with all your posts proving your ignorance. 

7/21/18 9:53 PM
12/2/05
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

so if the guy shot had been carrying and had feared for his wife safety could he have just walked up and shot the guy duirng the interaction with his wife?

The person who was shot wasn’t assaulting anyone at the time he was shot. 

Well no one is doing anything at the moment they are shot beside getting shot. 

7/21/18 9:55 PM
12/2/05
vincan469 -
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

does the assault have to happen first before your beleif there is danger allows you to shoot?

No. People have been acquitted just for shooting people who were moving towards them before any contact was made. You have no obligation to let yourself be assaulted or see if someone is going to decide to stop assaulting you before shooting them. Syg is perfect. 

7/21/18 9:56 PM
12/2/05
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

Also, you can assault people with words, as you well know. I’m not saying we have evidence that the shooter was assaulting the woman since we don’t have audio, but it’s possible. 

Mere words no. But I know what you mean. 

7/21/18 10:57 PM
10/13/09
RenatoCocopreta -
petzi - 
RenatoCocopreta -
petzi - 
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Rahjai MD -

This is America 

'Murica.

+

=

Yourotrash bro.

Did you fail school or is the American school system that bad? 

Well, you fit the stereotype very well, I will give you that: retarded, ignorant and insecure. Let. Me guess, you are fat too! 

7/21/18 11:40 PM
10/13/09
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
RenatoCocopreta -
petzi - 
RenatoCocopreta -
petzi - 
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Sonester Sambo -
petzi -
Rahjai MD -

This is America 

'Murica.

+

=

Yourotrash bro.

Did you fail school or is the American school system that bad? 

Well, you fit the stereotype very well, I will give you that: retarded, ignorant and insecure. Let. Me guess, you are fat too! 

I own you and your family. You're my protectorate 

Your fridge is your protectorate, fatty. 

7/21/18 11:51 PM
7/15/02
Fake Pie -
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

I’m not sure how that’s true. It’s certainly correct to say, in common language, something like “he was shot while advancing toward that man in a threatening manner”. 

Again, if you simply think that any shove opens one up to justifiable killing then just declare your strange view and be done with it. If not, state what you would’ve wanted the man to do after the shove. 

7/21/18 11:54 PM
12/2/05
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

I’m not sure how that’s true. It’s certainly correct to say, in common language, something like “he was shot while advancing toward that man in a threatening manner”. 

Again, if you simply think that any shove opens one up to justifiable killing then just declare your strange view and be done with it. If not, state what you would’ve wanted the man to do after the shove. 

I just found it a strange comment. Like if I stabbed you and you fell down then shot me from the ground I could say well I wasn't stabbing you when you shot me! 

7/21/18 11:55 PM
12/2/05

Your posts are reasonable though so hope I'm not coming off like a dick. Like I said I think this one is close but I have no issue with people who start physical fights getting shot. 

Edited: 7/22/18 1:39 AM
1/1/01
Fake Pie -
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

I just found it a strange comment. Like if I stabbed you and you fell down then shot me from the ground I could say well I wasn't stabbing you when you shot me! 

If you stabbed someone and they fell to the ground and you were backing away, then under most definitions of self-defense they wouldn’t be justified in shooting you (cops operate under slightly different rules). Admittedly, this could change 180 degrees depending on many small factors, but in the simple situation you used as an example, that’s how it works. 

Edited: 7/22/18 2:01 AM
9/8/02
The law really hinges on one's perception of danger, if the shooter has a justifiable reason to be fearful, then he can defend himself. It is up to him to articulate that properly. If he says, "well he fucked with me, so I shot him..." not good. If he says, "I am nearly 50 years old, I have a bad back, and he shoved me really hard, after I hit the cement, I wasn't sure I could get up, and I knew that if he got on top of me, I could have been killed, so I reacted out of fear." He has a chance.

I think this shoot is questionable, but I am also sitting at my computer, calm, on a Saturday night. Once you take someone out of that element, especially by force and violence, then all bets are off. 

So this guy was there engaging the driver, and out of nowhere he was shoved to the ground hard, by a much larger and more aggressive male, at that point, logic goes out the window and the flight or fight mechanism takes hold, so all bets are off then. In Florida you just can't blindly shove people to the ground, because if they honestly feel like they broke their hip, or their mind scrambles, and they "fear" being attacked further, then they can respond with lethal force. That's what happened here, sad, but it seems to be legal under the law. 
7/22/18 2:29 AM
8/6/13

You can't tell from the video whether the shooters wellbeing was still under threat or not. 

If it wasn't then it's a severe overreaction to shoot a guy just for shoving you over when you were confronting his wife. 

I guess, if he was still being threatened then he was justified in drawing his pistol. Would be interesting to know if he gave the shot guy a chance to leave or if he just drew and fired straight away. 

Just seems so fucking ridiculous that someone got shot in an argument over something as petty as a parking spot. 

Theres really no winner in this situation. It was handled terribly by all

7/22/18 3:23 AM
12/2/05
pfsjkd -
Fake Pie -
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
Piyo -
Fake Pie -
vincan469 -

If you stabbed someone and they fell to the ground and you were backing away, then under most definitions of self-defense they wouldn’t be justified in shooting you (cops operate under slightly different rules). Admittedly, this could change 180 degrees depending on many small factors, but in the simple situation you used as an example, that’s how it works. 

Lol. Dude I love you but zero people ever would get convicted for shooting someone who just stabbed them. Ever.