OtherGround Forums Florida Man Stands his Ground over Parking Dispute

7/26/18 9:45 AM
1/1/01
Stronghold - 

I never saw the part of the footage where the old man's life was in danger. Also, he was being a loud asshole so I can't feel empathy for him getting shoved

Do you have a video with the sound?
7/26/18 9:54 AM
2/23/05
"yep...soon as gun was pulled "thug" stepped back

one step forward i could see fear caused him to shoot...but that wasnt the case and the pussy shot him cold blooded"

It's not the Fucking Hokey Pokey-it's your life-still want to wait and see what his next "step" will be? Not me pal. Shove me like that and I'm not waiting to see what you have in mind next. That shove meant it was time to defend. Not wait around and HOPE that crazy big violent guy came to his senses. Some of you are crying because that guy was able and ready to defend himself. Bummer that he was so fucking prepared huh? Bad day to be a bully in that parking lot I guess!
7/26/18 9:55 AM
7/3/13
In Florida this retard would have legally been shot dead

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2731672&page=1&pc=18

7/26/18 9:57 AM
2/23/05
CyberPunk - In Florida this retard would have legally been shot dead

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2731672&page=1&pc=18

Pretty sure what he did was legal
7/26/18 9:58 AM
7/3/13
holly9000 - 
CyberPunk - In Florida this retard would have legally been shot dead

Pretty sure what he did was legal

I don't know. Bitch could have stood her ground.
7/26/18 9:59 AM
7/3/13
Serious question. Under Florida laws, could any of the by-standers have shot and killed the shooter after he shot and killed the pusher because they felt threatened?

Seriously, this could have ended up a typical shooting rampage. You only know once its too late.
Edited: 7/26/18 10:03 AM
1/10/11
holly9000 - "yep...soon as gun was pulled "thug" stepped back

one step forward i could see fear caused him to shoot...but that wasnt the case and the pussy shot him cold blooded"

It's not the Fucking Hokey Pokey-it's your life-still want to wait and see what his next "step" will be? Not me pal. Shove me like that and I'm not waiting to see what you have in mind next. That shove meant it was time to defend. Not wait around and HOPE that crazy big violent guy came to his senses. Some of you are crying because that guy was able and ready to defend himself. Bummer that he was so fucking prepared huh? Bad day to be a bully in that parking lot I guess!

Shocking the guy that lets people fuck his wife is a huge pussy

7/26/18 10:23 AM
6/8/08
Never_rolled -
Average -
RATINGSKILLER -

No by approach I mean the three steps he took toward him before he pulled his weapon. Obviously just to help him up. Why else would he do that

Your trolling is weak. 

But lets go with that. Maybe he was surprised how fast the murder guy fell and actually wanted to help him up and say: see, that's what happens when you go off the rails, but I shouldnt have pushed you that hard. 

Maybe he wanted to approach him to stand above him and scream: Are you still feeling great about yourself, screaming at a woman like that? 

And so on. Fact is, we will never know because: 

a) He stopped, and backed up. As in creating distance between him and his murder. 

b) He got murdered. 

You don’t know he was screaming. He could have asked nicely if she had a permit. She may have gotten ghetto black bitch 0-100. No audio so we will never know. I don’t recall seeing even one video of an overweight poor black woman acting reasonable in a dispute. I’m sure I just missed them. 

oh ok, well if he didn't scream, then he has all the right in the world to commit one murder. As long as he doesn't exceed that. 

7/26/18 10:26 AM
6/8/08

So when you are crossing the street and see a car that looks fast to you, you're drawing your gun and shoot the driver? 

You know, you're not a chump, you ain't not waitin' around until you get driven to death, you're a macher, you are not a pushover, BAM BAM BAM BAM, not like those suckers that get hit by a car!

7/26/18 10:27 AM
2/23/05
supremexb -

Shocking the guy that lets people fuck his wife is a huge pussy

7/26/18 10:28 AM
2/23/05
Average - 

So when you are crossing the street and see a car that looks fast to you, you're drawing your gun and shoot the driver? 

You know, you're not a chump, you ain't not waitin' around until you get driven to death, you're a macher, you are not a pushover, BAM BAM BAM BAM, not like those suckers that get hit by a car!

That's the analogy you use? Shooting at a car? Seriously are you retarded?
7/26/18 10:30 AM
2/23/05
holly9000 - 
Average - 

You did watch the video right? This wasn't someone driving too fast or a hypothetical attack, it was actually happening to that guy
7/26/18 10:42 AM
7/20/04
Average - 

Your analogies suck. Open to hearing a good argument, but it won't be from you.
7/26/18 11:01 AM
1/1/01
mglaw -
Stronghold - 

I never saw the part of the footage where the old man's life was in danger. Also, he was being a loud asshole so I can't feel empathy for him getting shoved

Do you have a video with the sound?

Nope

7/26/18 11:19 AM
6/8/08
holly9000 -
Average - 

You've been given more than the share of sound arguments that you deserve. 

You won't change your mind. 

That's fair. 

Let's just not jump on one post and pretend that you were close to open your mind, but now, won't lol. You like pew pew pew, because you see yourself in that murderer's shoes. 

7/26/18 11:21 AM
6/8/08
Never_rolled -
Average -
Never_rolled -
Average -
RATINGSKILLER -

No by approach I mean the three steps he took toward him before he pulled his weapon. Obviously just to help him up. Why else would he do that

Your trolling is weak. 

But lets go with that. Maybe he was surprised how fast the murder guy fell and actually wanted to help him up and say: see, that's what happens when you go off the rails, but I shouldnt have pushed you that hard. 

Maybe he wanted to approach him to stand above him and scream: Are you still feeling great about yourself, screaming at a woman like that? 

And so on. Fact is, we will never know because: 

a) He stopped, and backed up. As in creating distance between him and his murder. 

b) He got murdered. 

You don’t know he was screaming. He could have asked nicely if she had a permit. She may have gotten ghetto black bitch 0-100. No audio so we will never know. I don’t recall seeing even one video of an overweight poor black woman acting reasonable in a dispute. I’m sure I just missed them. 

oh ok, well if he didn't scream, then he has all the right in the world to commit one murder. As long as he doesn't exceed that. 

Hasn't your husband taught you how to debate yet? Let's break this down.

Because I point out we have no audio so we don't know the level of verbal intensity you take that as me saying the shooter gets one free pass at murder. Reading this back does this seem like anything a rational, adult, average, male would say or think?

I guess you saw how ridiculous your post was?

Just on par with my car-post just before. 

So how about you try again?

Edited: 7/26/18 12:02 PM
10/15/07

It’s sad that America and this forum is filled with bitches who are abosultely intimidated by people who look, act, talk different then them. People who have different culture, people who dress different, people who listen to different types of music. Your defense mechanism isn’t to accept the person as a fellow human but rather label them as they are different- and their lifestyle is obviously inferior. I avoid people like that.

Trump supporters are big on this too. I don’t agree with trump or his supporters but I recognize people have rights to believe what they want to believe and support who they want to support. They’re humans. I’m no better. 

People keep calling him a thug. Funny- my perspective when I saw the footage was I saw a Dad with his kid. I don’t think the shooting was justified. Should the guy pushed him? No. Was that assualt? Probably. Was his life in danger? Absolutely NOT. Even if the guy was a Tatt’ed up gangbanger with face tattoos and felonies- I don’t think the shooting was justified. 

7/26/18 11:29 AM
12/2/05
I guess Tom you can read minds and know for a fact race had anything to do with it.
7/26/18 12:01 PM
10/15/07
Fake Pie - I guess Tom you can read minds and know for a fact race had anything to do with it.

Actually- you’re right. I’m going to edit that because I agree. I don’t know if race had anything to do with it. 

7/26/18 12:42 PM
2/20/09

Lol, Jesus dude, the sheer amount of pussy you’re dripping all over this thread is hilarious.

There isn’t a person on here that says that the push wasn’t out of line.  There also doesn’t seem to be a rational person or someone that isn’t a little girl who thinks it’s a justified killing.

I am a strong supporter of 2-A and CCW as are many others who have denounced this shoot.

But I digress.  If you’ve made it this far being a little woman, I doubt some real talk by a bunch of men will change your mind.  You’re pretty much locked into cunt mode for life.

sad.

7/26/18 1:10 PM
5/2/02
CyberPunk - Serious question. Under Florida laws, could any of the by-standers have shot and killed the shooter after he shot and killed the pusher because they felt threatened?

Seriously, this could have ended up a typical shooting rampage. You only know once its too late.

By stander maybe not. But if the woman in the car had shot him it’d be a good shoot by these standards.  A guy was being aggressive toward her, and then pulled a gun and shot her boyfriend.  There was no way for her to know if he was going to kill her or her son next so her only choice would have been to kill him.  

Edited: 7/26/18 1:26 PM
5/11/11
nottheface -
CyberPunk - Serious question. Under Florida laws, could any of the by-standers have shot and killed the shooter after he shot and killed the pusher because they felt threatened?

By stander maybe not. But if the woman in the car had shot him it’d be a good shoot by these standards.  A guy was being aggressive toward her, and then pulled a gun and shot her boyfriend.  There was no way for her to know if he was going to kill her or her son next so her only choice would have been to kill him.  

This should be an SNL skit. “I’m standing my ground!!!” Kid fouls holly in a basketball game so he shoots him in the face for safety. “I’m no victim bro.” “Thank god I survived.”

7/26/18 1:52 PM
2/20/09
iqwrestler -
nottheface -

This should be an SNL skit. “I’m standing my ground!!!” Kid fouls holly in a basketball game so he shoots him in the face for safety. “I’m no victim bro.” “Thank god I survived.”

Ah haha!  You could do a whole series of them.

*bumps Holly’s cart in the grocery store*

”I fear for my life!” Bang, bang, bang! “I’m no victim bro!”

so funny.

Edited: 7/26/18 1:55 PM
2/23/05
donkypunch55 - 

Lol, Jesus dude, the sheer amount of pussy you’re dripping all over this thread is hilarious.

There isn’t a person on here that says that the push wasn’t out of line.  There also doesn’t seem to be a rational person or someone that isn’t a little girl who thinks it’s a justified killing.

I am a strong supporter of 2-A and CCW as are many others who have denounced this shoot.

But I digress.  If you’ve made it this far being a little woman, I doubt some real talk by a bunch of men will change your mind.  You’re pretty much locked into cunt mode for life.

sad.

donkey punch (plural donkey punches) A sucker punch, especially one delivered to the back of the neck, head, or the kidneys, of a sexual partner who is crouching on all fours; also used metaphorically

I guess it's no mystery why you think the shooter was in the wrong huh? ;) lol go beat a woman. Next.

7/26/18 1:55 PM
7/3/13
nottheface - 

Seriously. The scene could unfold like a Tarantino movie and it would all be legal. haha