OtherGround Forums Florida Man Stands his Ground over Parking Dispute

7/26/18 2:20 PM
2/20/09
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 - "yep...soon as gun was pulled "thug" stepped back

one step forward i could see fear caused him to shoot...but that wasnt the case and the pussy shot him cold blooded"

It's not the Fucking Hokey Pokey-it's your life-still want to wait and see what his next "step" will be? Not me pal. Shove me like that and I'm not waiting to see what you have in mind next. That shove meant it was time to defend. Not wait around and HOPE that crazy big violent guy came to his senses. Some of you are crying because that guy was able and ready to defend himself. Bummer that he was so fucking prepared huh? Bad day to be a bully in that parking lot I guess!

Lol, Jesus dude, the sheer amount of pussy you’re dripping all over this thread is hilarious.

There isn’t a person on here that says that the push wasn’t out of line.  There also doesn’t seem to be a rational person or someone that isn’t a little girl who thinks it’s a justified killing.

I am a strong supporter of 2-A and CCW as are many others who have denounced this shoot.

But I digress.  If you’ve made it this far being a little woman, I doubt some real talk by a bunch of men will change your mind.  You’re pretty much locked into cunt mode for life.

sad.

donkey punch (plural donkey punches) A sucker punch, especially one delivered to the back of the neck, head, or the kidneys, of a sexual partner who is crouching on all fours; also used metaphorically

I guess it's no mystery why you think the shooter was in the wrong huh? ;) lol go beat a woman. Next.

Haha, you’re dumber than I thought (and I think you’re pretty fucking stupid).

Yup, a name says it all and justifies any comment or action.

I bet the guy who got shot was named “Push-down-killer” right? Totally legit.

What’s it like stumbling through life terrified of everything?  Must be such a sad life.

7/26/18 2:26 PM
2/23/05
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

one step forward i could see fear caused him to shoot...but that wasnt the case and the pussy shot him cold blooded"

It's not the Fucking Hokey Pokey-it's your life-still want to wait and see what his next "step" will be? Not me pal. Shove me like that and I'm not waiting to see what you have in mind next. That shove meant it was time to defend. Not wait around and HOPE that crazy big violent guy came to his senses. Some of you are crying because that guy was able and ready to defend himself. Bummer that he was so fucking prepared huh? Bad day to be a bully in that parking lot I guess!

Lol, Jesus dude, the sheer amount of pussy you’re dripping all over this thread is hilarious.

There isn’t a person on here that says that the push wasn’t out of line.  There also doesn’t seem to be a rational person or someone that isn’t a little girl who thinks it’s a justified killing.

I am a strong supporter of 2-A and CCW as are many others who have denounced this shoot.

But I digress.  If you’ve made it this far being a little woman, I doubt some real talk by a bunch of men will change your mind.  You’re pretty much locked into cunt mode for life.

sad.

donkey punch (plural donkey punches) A sucker punch, especially one delivered to the back of the neck, head, or the kidneys, of a sexual partner who is crouching on all fours; also used metaphorically

I guess it's no mystery why you think the shooter was in the wrong huh? ;) lol go beat a woman. Next.

What’s it like stumbling through life terrified of everything?  Must be such a sad life.

Your screen name is LITERALLY a cowardly, violent act.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried lolz
7/26/18 2:33 PM
4/11/14
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

sad.

Fuck anyone using the word “literally”.

7/26/18 2:59 PM
11/8/09

Screen names on here are always 100% true. I’m a King. 

7/26/18 3:26 PM
12/2/05
nottheface -
CyberPunk - Serious question. Under Florida laws, could any of the by-standers have shot and killed the shooter after he shot and killed the pusher because they felt threatened?

Seriously, this could have ended up a typical shooting rampage. You only know once its too late.

By stander maybe not. But if the woman in the car had shot him it’d be a good shoot by these standards.  A guy was being aggressive toward her, and then pulled a gun and shot her boyfriend.  There was no way for her to know if he was going to kill her or her son next so her only choice would have been to kill him.  

Did someone shove her to the ground? 

7/26/18 3:27 PM
12/2/05
ChicagoTom -
Fake Pie - I guess Tom you can read minds and know for a fact race had anything to do with it.

Actually- you’re right. I’m going to edit that because I agree. I don’t know if race had anything to do with it. 

Cool man. Bro.fist!

7/26/18 3:34 PM
7/3/13
Fake Pie - 
nottheface -
CyberPunk - Serious question. Under Florida laws, could any of the by-standers have shot and killed the shooter after he shot and killed the pusher because they felt threatened?

Seriously, this could have ended up a typical shooting rampage. You only know once its too late.

By stander maybe not. But if the woman in the car had shot him it’d be a good shoot by these standards.  A guy was being aggressive toward her, and then pulled a gun and shot her boyfriend.  There was no way for her to know if he was going to kill her or her son next so her only choice would have been to kill him.  

No but she just witnessed her husband being gunned down and killed. I'd feel threatened for my life and the life of my kids at this point.
7/26/18 3:52 PM
2/20/09
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

sad.

To further illustrate for the class what a low-test vaginal plug you are, I’ll open the floor for you to explain how my screenname (which was a joke.  It employs the same first and last letter of my name BTW) indicates the invalidity of the points I’ve made.

This will be tough young lady.  You can’t just screech mindlessly into your pillow.  I’ll need, shit, what are those called?  Oh yeah, FACTS.

Godspeed pumpkin.

7/26/18 3:54 PM
2/20/09
RATINGSKILLER -
RATINGSKILLER -
King Trav -

I kill ratings

Literally 

Literally.

like me bro.

ALL I do is walk around donkey punchin’ ho’s.

all day yo.

7/26/18 3:56 PM
1/1/01
holly9000 - 
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

sad.

a cowardly, violent act?

It's the ultimate expression of love one can share with a woman

7/26/18 4:04 PM
2/20/09
PatK -
holly9000 - 
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

sad.

a cowardly, violent act?

This man knows.

7/26/18 4:07 PM
6/8/08
Never_rolled -
Average -
Never_rolled -
Average -
Never_rolled -
Average -
RATINGSKILLER -

No by approach I mean the three steps he took toward him before he pulled his weapon. Obviously just to help him up. Why else would he do that

Your trolling is weak. 

But lets go with that. Maybe he was surprised how fast the murder guy fell and actually wanted to help him up and say: see, that's what happens when you go off the rails, but I shouldnt have pushed you that hard. 

Maybe he wanted to approach him to stand above him and scream: Are you still feeling great about yourself, screaming at a woman like that? 

And so on. Fact is, we will never know because: 

a) He stopped, and backed up. As in creating distance between him and his murder. 

b) He got murdered. 

You don’t know he was screaming. He could have asked nicely if she had a permit. She may have gotten ghetto black bitch 0-100. No audio so we will never know. I don’t recall seeing even one video of an overweight poor black woman acting reasonable in a dispute. I’m sure I just missed them. 

oh ok, well if he didn't scream, then he has all the right in the world to commit one murder. As long as he doesn't exceed that. 

Hasn't your husband taught you how to debate yet? Let's break this down.

Because I point out we have no audio so we don't know the level of verbal intensity you take that as me saying the shooter gets one free pass at murder. Reading this back does this seem like anything a rational, adult, average, male would say or think?

I guess you saw how ridiculous your post was?

Just on par with my car-post just before. 

So how about you try again?

I know you are but what am I? You are geting more desperate and pathetic. Put the internet away for today.

no content. Typical "out of arguments" post. I accept your appology. 

7/26/18 4:10 PM
12/2/05
CyberPunk - 
Fake Pie - 
nottheface -

No but she just witnessed her husband being gunned down and killed. I'd feel threatened for my life and the life of my kids at this point.

Sorry, got it. Misread!
7/26/18 4:14 PM
6/8/08
donkypunch55 -
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

sad.

To further illustrate for the class what a low-test vaginal plug you are, I’ll open the floor for you to explain how my screenname (which was a joke.  It employs the same first and last letter of my name BTW) indicates the invalidity of the points I’ve made.

This will be tough young lady.  You can’t just screech mindlessly into your pillow.  I’ll need, shit, what are those called?  Oh yeah, FACTS.

Godspeed pumpkin.

I never understood why people even reacted to screen name attacks. 

Take mine for example. lol, you would not believe how many low IQ "clever guys" thought OMFG I HAVE A BURN! and went: 

You really ARE average! 

Then there are some with 1 IQ point more and they add: You are sub average. Now this one makes more sense, because now it can be looked at as a negative, but my screen name is not subaverage. Lol.... 

Holly is absolutely desperate. That's why he went there. He had nothing more to argue, so he just looked at that screen name and put into his head, that 

a) he can burn you with it as if it was your actual name and

b) that you actually give a fuck damn about your screen name, so much that

c) it would hurt you in real life.

you can see this on the internet left and right, and as soon someone goes there, you know he's been owned and has given up. It's a defeat, and your job is to formally accept his defeat. 

7/26/18 4:17 PM
6/8/08
PatK -
holly9000 - 
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

sad.

a cowardly, violent act?

Well, Holly has a very different view about that, as we all know. 

Btw: I never said it, but I've always supported Holly's views. I'm not a swinger, but I've never thought what they do is making him a cuck or anything. In contrary, for me this was a sign of confidence and control - also one of a very sober and clear mind. 

Now I'm really surprised how wrong I was about that guy. 

7/26/18 4:20 PM
3/6/07
holly9000 - Be careful who you push around

And be careful when you yell and intimidate women. Someone may push you out of the way. 

And if if you are a little scared white boy you may shoot the scary black man standing up for his family. 

7/26/18 4:22 PM
2/20/09
Average -
donkypunch55 -
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 
holly9000 -
donkypunch55 - 

sad.

Godspeed pumpkin.

I never understood why people even reacted to screen name attacks. 

Take mine for example. lol, you would not believe how many low IQ "clever guys" thought OMFG I HAVE A BURN! and went: 

You really ARE average! 

Then there are some with 1 IQ point more and they add: You are sub average. Now this one makes more sense, because now it can be looked at as a negative, but my screen name is not subaverage. Lol.... 

Holly is absolutely desperate. That's why he went there. He had nothing more to argue, so he just looked at that screen name and put into his head, that 

a) he can burn you with it as if it was your actual name and

b) that you actually give a fuck damn about your screen name, so much that

c) it would hurt you in real life.

you can see this on the internet left and right, and as soon someone goes there, you know he's been owned and has given up. It's a defeat, and your job is to formally accept his defeat. 

For sure.

It’s cool as it gives me the opening to continue to smoke that fool in addition to the beating he’s taking as it relates to the thread topic.

a 2 for 1 if you will.

7/26/18 4:27 PM
11/28/03
jkd4200 - 
holly9000 - Be careful who you push around

And be careful when you yell and intimidate women. Someone may push you out of the way. 

And if if you are a little scared white boy you may shoot the scary black man standing up for his family. 

he was talkin to the woman while she was in her car, 4 feet away.  not too intimidating.

she got out of the car to get in his face just as pusher arrived...

7/26/18 5:08 PM
7/15/04

So it's ok to shoot someone because they pushed you? That's crazy.

7/26/18 5:15 PM
2/20/09
TexDeuce -

So it's ok to shoot someone because they pushed you? That's crazy.

Agreed.

Are you from Texas?

7/26/18 5:18 PM
2/20/09

I thought you were.  

I bring it up because there isn’t a more “Stand Your Ground” state in the union and yet you feel the way many others do.

A gaggle of pro-2A, Stand-Your-Ground, CCW motherfuckers on this thread that say that was a terrible shoot.

I think that says something.

7/26/18 5:37 PM
2/23/05
Just out of curiosity how far apart do you think our positions are here? I don't think that guy deserved to get killed for what he did. It was stupid, and violent and uncalled for. But did he deserve to die for it? Of course not.

Did the shooter have the right to kill him? Absolutely. Those are 2 different questions though. The law agrees with me on the shooter's rights.

Is the law morally correct? Therein lies the real question; I think it is.

When the pusher started the encounter with a violent act there was no way for anyone else to understand how threatened the shooter felt when he hit the ground. Unless you're under attack it's pretty hard to imagine how you'd react. It's a lot easier to watch a video and armchair quarterback the situation. If you have a propensity towards violence, it might seem like the shooter went overboard. If you're a meeker person with a less than confrontational disposition you might feel otherwise. The fact is there was no way to know what would happen next just as there was no way to go back and un-start the encounter. IMO the benefit of the doubt has to go to the person who got attacked.

I believe that there's no place in a civilized society for problem solving through violent methods. That's a big reason that our society is so fucked up to begin with. A "shoot first and ask questions later" attitude is outdated and needs to be replaced by honest, sober dialog. That's the only way we can change the world for the better.

The bottom line is if the pusher had come out and assessed, and de-escalated the situation instead of acting out violently he probably would be alive today.

I feel sorry for his family but I understand the essential need to have laws protecting society from that sort of behavior in general.
Edited: 7/26/18 6:09 PM
7/15/04
donkypunch55 -

I thought you were.  

I bring it up because there isn’t a more “Stand Your Ground” state in the union and yet you feel the way many others do.

A gaggle of pro-2A, Stand-Your-Ground, CCW motherfuckers on this thread that say that was a terrible shoot.

I think that says something.

Yes born and raised Texan. Very strong self defense and harsh punishment for criminals culture. I'm LTC and also a member of the NRA.

All that being said, I think that is terrible to shoot someone just because they pushed you.

No way I can condone that nor do I want that to be acceptable in society.

7/26/18 6:08 PM
3/1/09
donkypunch55 -
RATINGSKILLER -
RATINGSKILLER -
King Trav -

I kill ratings

Literally 

Literally.

like me bro.

ALL I do is walk around donkey punchin’ ho’s.

all day yo.

Pfft, think you're so tough punching donkeys.

Let's see you try and grow a cone.

7/26/18 6:17 PM
2/23/05

At the end of ther day, I believe modern day poet Brian Warner said it best...

"Next motherfucker's gonna get my metal"