OtherGround Forums Florida Man Stands his Ground over Parking Dispute

8/13/18 6:25 PM
10/29/12
mihow -
Samoa -
Snappy Whistleteeth -

State attorney charged him with manslaughter, deputies picked him up this morning, being held on 100k bail.  

Well well well 

That’s fucking sad

You're fucking sad - a sad, miserable cunt of a man.

8/13/18 6:29 PM
4/11/14
Kwang -

I'm a little late to this.

Why did the shooter feel the need to berate them over where they parked? Sounds like another lunatic that cannot mind his own business.

Your last sentence is correct.

8/13/18 6:44 PM
5/22/05
mihow -
Samoa -
Snappy Whistleteeth -

State attorney charged him with manslaughter, deputies picked him up this morning, being held on 100k bail.  

Well well well 

That’s fucking sad

It is indeed a sad day when a white man can't shoot  a "ghetto thug" without consequences

8/13/18 8:01 PM
3/22/10

Is there any doubt that mihow is a faggot bigot? I know you think all black people are thugs and that the idea of one being more successful than you is hard to fathom. Did you boyfriend leave you for a black guy?

8/13/18 8:06 PM
3/20/16
mihow -
Samoa -
Snappy Whistleteeth -

Well well well 

That’s fucking sad

You’re sad. Should be a murder charge, fuck that guy. He should rot in prison for years 

8/13/18 8:10 PM
3/20/16
mihow -
daxfactor -

Is there any doubt that mihow is a faggot bigot? I know you think all black people are thugs and that the idea of one being more successful than you is hard to fathom. Did you boyfriend leave you for a black guy?

Wahhhhh wahhhhh

Since you know so much about my sex life and life in general, you would know in my 15 years of amazingly awesome sex life I have yet to fuck a ... white woman. As I've mentioned plenty of times on here. 

Anyway, i'm glad that person is dead, and I would feel the same if races were reversed, as I have shown every time on these boards when those videos pop up.

People who assault people should die.

You’re a troll idiot. Don’t yell at someone’s wife being aggressive. There should be physical consequences to fuck boys like you. Pushing a man is hardly an assault too. You’re ridiculous and are clearly a pussy. You’ll get yours one day

8/13/18 8:22 PM
1/1/01

Why is it all about race?  Makes me think that if they were able to remove the race of the people from the videos like these the threads would be like a page long and then everyone would go their own way.

8/13/18 8:49 PM
5/2/02

I don’t really know how race came into this.  Maybe it’s just because everything seems to be about race these days.  

I think the real issue is here is does a shove justify a lethal force response in self defense.  I’m of the opinion that it’s generally “no.”   

There’s a secondary issue of whether someone should be allowed to claim self defense if they initiate the altercation and just what does “initiate the altercation” mean.  

Does initiate have to be against the person who did the assault?  Could an adult berate and scream at a child until they broke down, flop if they’re touched by the kid’s parent, and then kill the parent in front of the kid and claim self defense?   What if it was an old person or a woman being yelled at?   

Theoretically this should all be covered by the “reasonable person” criteria, but these days what constitutes a reasonable person seems to vary wildly.  

8/13/18 9:51 PM
1/1/01
mihow - 
Samoa -

Why is it all about race?  Makes me think that if they were able to remove the race of the people from the videos like these the threads would be like a page long and then everyone would go their own way.

Maybe

But from whom? I certainly didn't make it about race

I mean, that guy calling the dude an ape is a racist but he looks like an '18er troll

From everyone.  Look what happened to this thread.

8/13/18 10:42 PM
1/1/01
SPTT_Nolaguy - 
mihow -
Samoa -

Maybe

But from whom? I certainly didn't make it about race

I mean, that guy calling the dude an ape is a racist but he looks like an '18er troll

Race removed it’s still a good shoot 

To be determined

8/13/18 11:08 PM
1/1/01

Being shoved doesn't justify killing a person in any places that I'm familiar with.

8/13/18 11:19 PM
3/16/18
dabigchet -
Elon's Musk - 
Samoa - 
Elon's Musk -
Samoa - 

Bitch made pussy ass mark. A CCW holder with his weapon provokes an issue over a parking spot and can’t get it from the shoulder so he shoots and kills a man. 

Don’t get into a confrontation with someone because they park in a handicapped spot. Especially don’t create a confrontation over a handicapped parking spot when you’re carrying your fuckin gun. 

He didn't provoke an issue. The person who parked in the handicap spot is the person who provoked and started the issue.

Provoked what issue?  What issue was there to provoke when she parked in that spot?

Parking where you are not supposed to park invites criticism, since....you're not supposed to park there.

random, trigger happy assholes are not society's determiners of who is parked where they are supposed to be.

CCWs looking for trouble are absolute scum

This. The shooter should spend the rest of his life in prison learning how to problem solve. 

8/13/18 11:21 PM
1/1/01
Kwang -

Why did the shooter feel the need to berate them over where they parked? Sounds like another lunatic that cannot mind his own business.

They were parked in a handicap spot. Illegally, I believe. The shooter was giving the woman shit for this. Evidently he had done it several times before to other people. 

8/13/18 11:49 PM
1/1/01
RATINGSKILLER -
Lakerup’sFloppyBBCBatonHolster -

Being shoved doesn't justify killing a person in any places that I'm familiar with.

Shoving someone is assault in any place I'm familiar with. This shit would not even be news if the shooter was anything but white. You are racist

State laws vary, but if I were shoved to the ground, and got up and shoved the man to the ground and stomped on his head, it would be considered excessive force. Deadly force is only acceptable when it is considered reasonable. That will soon be determined. 

8/13/18 11:53 PM
1/1/01
pfsjkd -
Kwang -

They were parked in a handicap spot. Illegally, I believe. The shooter was giving the woman shit for this. Evidently he had done it several times before to other people. 

He sounds like a Looney.  At the very least, he should not be allowed to have a gun ever

Edited: 8/14/18 12:04 AM
7/15/04

I've got no problem with him yelling at the piece of shit bitch parking in handicap. I wouldn't personally do it and think it is a bit much, but fuck you for parking there. Good for him.

The husband shouldn't have pushed the guy. These days you really can't touch anyone for anything as there is so much potential for problems.

However, you SURE AS FUCK can't shoot someone just because they gave you a little shove and backed up. No way we can live in a society where that is acceptable.

That is fucking insane. There is a time and a place to shoot someone dead and it be justified. This sure as hell isn't it and this guy needs to do serious time.

Edited: 8/14/18 12:21 AM
1/1/01
RATINGSKILLER -

Shoving someone is assault in any place I'm familiar with. This shit would not even be news if the shooter was anything but white. You are racist

And as you have failed to understand throughout this entire thread, the assault *stopped* as evidenced by the guy *backing up*. Your right to self defense stops if the assault stops. Period. 

And you're nuts if you think that video isn’t gonna be damaging to his defense in court.  

Edited: 8/14/18 12:41 AM
1/1/01
RATINGSKILLER -
pfsjkd -
RATINGSKILLER -

And as you have failed to understand throughout this entire thread, the assault *stopped* as evidenced by the guy *backing up*. Your right to self defense stops if the assault stops. Period. 

And you're nuts if you think that video isn’t gonna be damaging to his defense in court.  

If he had not taken two steps toward the shooter after the shove I would agree. But he did and the beating would have continued. 

Sorry. It doesn’t work that way. *Before* the shooting occurred he was *backing up*. He was even backing up right before before the gun was pulled. 

Now, I have no problem with the guy pulling the gun after being shoved. The assault *could* have continued after the guy fell to the ground. But the key fact is that it *didn’t*. The shooter was too fast on the trigger. An unarmed man backing away from you doesn’t present a very immediate threat. 

8/14/18 12:59 AM
5/2/02
pfsjkd -
RATINGSKILLER -
pfsjkd -
RATINGSKILLER -

If he had not taken two steps toward the shooter after the shove I would agree. But he did and the beating would have continued. 

Sorry. It doesn’t work that way. *Before* the shooting occurred he was *backing up*. He was even backing up right before before the gun was pulled. 

Now, I have no problem with the guy pulling the gun after being shoved. The assault *could* have continued after the guy fell to the ground. But the key fact is that it *didn’t*. The shooter was too fast on the trigger. An unarmed man backing away from you doesn’t present a very immediate threat. 

You only need to change the weapon from a gun to a knife to see how ridiculously unjustified this is.  Guy shoves you to the ground, starts backing away, you pop up and stab the fuck out of him.  That’s murder.  

Guy shoves you to the ground. Sits on your chest smashing your head into the ground.  You stab the fuck out of him (I.e. like Zimmerman) and it’s understandable.  

He wasn’t being met with deadly force.  There was no justification to escalate and defend himself with deadly force.  

8/14/18 2:37 AM
3/20/16
mihow -
VladimirPoopin -
mihow -
daxfactor -

Wahhhhh wahhhhh

Since you know so much about my sex life and life in general, you would know in my 15 years of amazingly awesome sex life I have yet to fuck a ... white woman. As I've mentioned plenty of times on here. 

Anyway, i'm glad that person is dead, and I would feel the same if races were reversed, as I have shown every time on these boards when those videos pop up.

People who assault people should die.

You’re a troll idiot. Don’t yell at someone’s wife being aggressive. There should be physical consequences to fuck boys like you. Pushing a man is hardly an assault too. You’re ridiculous and are clearly a pussy. You’ll get yours one day

I've never trolled here, so wrong

I have a science degree from an accredited university, so wrong again

Why would I yell at someone over their parking? That's idiotic

Her being a 'wife' (lol) is inconsequential to the story

No one will ever fuck with me because 1/ I am incredibly chill and 2/ I am a large man

assault: make a physical attack on. You are literally wrong again

If not wanting to fight makes me a pussy in the eyes of some trash online, so be it. 

If by get mine you mean what I deserve? Barring cancer or an accident or some such yea, long life and a bit of happiness is and will continue to be mine

Known troll and most people hate you on here. 

8/14/18 2:41 AM
1/1/01
mihow - 
Pedro Navaja -
TexDeuce - 

This guy should be comvicted and locked up for some time. Bad shoot and just pathetic.

This. Justice needs to be served.

It already has been 

a POS is dead 

The fuck Mihow? When you're gone further off the rails than Tex, you know you're on the wrong side of sanity.

Come back to the light bro.
8/14/18 2:45 AM
3/6/07
pfsjkd -
RATINGSKILLER -

This. 

As as soon as the gun was shown the dude backed up. NO MORE DANGER. 

this racist pos should go to jail for a long time. 

8/14/18 2:47 AM
6/26/06
Positive Energy - 
Snappy Whistleteeth -

Renato on suicide watch

Not really, I very clearly predicted the possibility of a witch hunt prosecution due to pressure from certain disgruntled riotous segments of society. There is no legal basis for prosecution, its a farce of a charge.
8/14/18 5:25 AM
10/29/12
RenatoCocopreta -
Positive Energy - 
Snappy Whistleteeth -

Renato on suicide watch

Not really, I very clearly predicted the possibility of a witch hunt prosecution due to pressure from certain disgruntled riotous segments of society. There is no legal basis for prosecution, its a farce of a charge.

You predicted jack shit - get over yourself

"He wont be charged because there is zero legal case against him, better believe they wish they could because the backlash will be monstrous, but they cant. Legally the shooter is solid as a rock, cant be touched."

- Renato Cocopreta

8/14/18 7:18 AM
6/26/06
RenatoCocopreta - He only shot once, and THEN the attacker backed off and the shooter let him run away. Major points for the shooter.

On a subjective standard, which the law looks at, shooter walks

Any legal action against him will be a farce to placate the pro-thug masses.

He said the magic words "I was in fear for my life".

"Any legal action against him will be a farce to placate the pro-thug masses."

QFT