Sonester Sambo -
pfsjkd -
Sonester Sambo -
Never_rolled -
Sonester Sambo -

This is a net good. Hood thug killed trigger happy moron locked up

Reading comprehension?

None whatsoever

LOL. This is at least the second thread where you’ve emabarssed yourself due to your massive ignorance. 

Name the other punk! 

What other punk?

Commas are your friends.

Edited: 7/20/18 6:16 PM
1/1/01
uniquetechnique -
pfsjkd -
uniquetechnique -

Nevada law is if your fearing for your life , use it. Instructor even said if the person is twice your size or bigger and your in fear, you can fire in self defense. I myself was shocked when he told us that.

Physical disparity is one of many factors to take into account. Being knocked to the ground is another because you’re more vulnerable when it happens. However, based on that video, and that video alone, without the audio, that was a bad shoot. 

I agree. Too bad it doesn't show the rest of the video, its possible the big dude got crazy and stepped forward or rushed him

Don’t think so. Looks like the vid ends just before douchebag fired. Pusher was just standing there. Not advancing. He COULD have been saying shit, which may mitigate firing, but I tend to doubt it. To me it looked like the guy was just pissed that he got knocked down. Unfortunately for him, being pissed is not grounds to use deadly force. 

Edited: 7/20/18 6:17 PM
1/1/01
Sonestor Sambo-Name the other punk!

“Hillary deserves to be in Leavenworth.”  

7/20/18 6:17 PM
3/26/09
pfsjkd -
uniquetechnique -
pfsjkd -
uniquetechnique -

Nevada law is if your fearing for your life , use it. Instructor even said if the person is twice your size or bigger and your in fear, you can fire in self defense. I myself was shocked when he told us that.

Physical disparity is one of many factors to take into account. Being knocked to the ground is another because you’re more vulnerable when it happens. However, based on that video, and that video alone, without the audio, that was a bad shoot. 

I agree. Too bad it doesn't show the rest of the video, its possible the big dude got crazy and stepped forward or rushed him

Don’t think so. Looks like the vid ends just before douchebag fired. Pusher was just standing there. Not advancing. He COULD have been saying shit, which may mitigate firing, but I tend to doubt it. To me it looked like the guy was just pissed that he got knocked down. Unfortunately for him, being pissed is not grounds to use deadly force. 

He backs away and is shot.  I posted the unedited version a few posts back.

7/20/18 6:25 PM
3/19/16
Snappy Whistleteeth -
uniquetechnique -
pfsjkd -
uniquetechnique -

Here's the uneditied video that they showed during the press conference.  All of the news channels immediatley cut away and won't show the actual shot but here it is along with the entire pc.   The footage starts around the 6:40 mark

Dude was at the very least not advancing on him and the argument can be made that he was even moving AWAY from the guy.  Dude who fired round is going away for murder, guaranteed.

7/20/18 6:28 PM
3/19/16
Never_rolled -
CanadaDry -
Never_rolled -
CanadaDry -
Never_rolled -
CanadaDry -
RenatoCocopreta - Good shoot.

I doubt its legal to shoot someone for simply pushing you over lol... The dude was standing like 10 feet away.  Unless he charged the guy or pulled out his own gun first, the guy is going to go away for manslaughter or murder.

You can and it has been explained many times in this thread. Your feels don't equal Florida law fren.

Wrong.  There has to be an imminent and immediate threat of serious bodily harm and/or death for lethal force to be used.  

Getting pushed and/or having someone stand 10 feet away from you looking at you doesn't meet the criteria.  Sorry bud.

Ughhh you didn’t read the law. You can be pushed and feel your life is in danger and be totally justified and have it be deemed a good shoot under the stand your ground law. State of mind is in play here. 

I am not saying those are the facts in this case however. The deceased was walking away. 

Incorrect. 

The 'reasonable person standard' is is used to determine liability in the court of law.  This means that its not critical to know what the defendant per se was thinking and/or feeling (which is generally not possible) but rather what would a person of average skill, care and judgement think/feel in that position.

In this case its pretty obvious that the person was not in any danger.

Read the Florida statute

I have.  Turns out you're not allowed to execute people.  Even if they previously pushed you.

Edited: 7/20/18 6:30 PM
6/26/06
He only shot once, and THEN the attacker backed off and the shooter let him run away. Major points for the shooter.

On a subjective standard, which the law looks at, shooter walks

Any legal action against him will be a farce to placate the pro-thug masses.

He said the magic words "I was in fear for my life".
7/20/18 6:28 PM
1/1/01
JimLahey -
ReeferMadness -

Total Pussy. Harassing the dude's lady over a parking violation.

Who appointed this guy to police the parking rules at 7-11 anyway?

The guy pushed him once and backed away.  There was no assault in progress so no reason to shoot.  It seems like the guy was just a racist looking for an excuse to blow a black dude away.  He should do serious time. 

Lurk more, faggot.

He’s not wrong. 

Edited: 7/20/18 6:34 PM
1/1/01

“He said the magic words "I was in fear for my life"

That’s a *conclusion* that must be based on *facts*. You don’t just get to say it and expect to be let off. The *fact* is the pusher did not advance on him while he was prone on the ground. The guy would have been justified in pulling his weapon but firing would require that the attack was ongoing and/or the pusher was announcing his intentions to continue the attack. 

7/20/18 6:35 PM
6/26/06
pfsjkd - 

That’s a *conclusion* that must be based on *facts*. You don’t just get to say it and expect to be let off. The *fact* is the pusher did not advance on him while he was prone on the ground. The guy would have been justified in pulling his weapon but firing would require that the attack was ongoing and/or the pusher was announcing his intentions to continue the attack. 

The burden of proof is on the state to prove that the shooter didnt see the attacker as a deadly threat, good luck with that, it's impossible.

Any prosecution will be an uphill mission impossible which will result in failure and a massive settlement to the shooter for wrongful prosecution.

Your sense of street justice is irrelevant here.
7/20/18 6:37 PM
6/29/09
at times i wonder about the real.world experience of a lot of posters....people get beat to death, stabbed, and shot daily over perceived disrespect.

its not new. hapens every fucking day in ghettos worldwide.
its subhuman behavior.

keep your fucking dick skinners to yourself. be polite. it doesnt make you weak or a pussy.

you don't have to go to war over a look, a word, cause somebody accidentally scuffed your "kicks". this shits not worth killing over and its not worth your death.
7/20/18 6:37 PM
3/7/12

What an absolute tragedy, regardless of the legality of it all. Many lives ruined over a parking spot. 

Edited: 7/20/18 6:45 PM
1/1/01
RenatoCocopreta -
pfsjkd - 

The burden of proof is on the state to prove that the shooter didnt see the attacker as a deadly threat, good luck with that, it's impossible.

Any prosecution will be an uphill mission impossible which will result in failure and a massive settlement to the shooter for wrongful prosecution.

LOL. Wrong. Self defense is an AFFIRMATIVE defense. That is, they can charge him with a prima fascia case of homicide (the video is proof enough that he committed a homocide. The crux is whether it was justified or not). It’s then up to the shooter to affirmatively show that he was justified in using deadly force. 

7/20/18 6:46 PM
7/15/04

That is murder

7/20/18 6:48 PM
3/19/16
uniquetechnique -

Doens't matter what he told you.  The jury will be told to use the 'reasonable person standard' when deciding your fate.  lol @ shooting someone casue they're bigger than you.

7/20/18 6:48 PM
6/26/06
pfsjkd - 
RenatoCocopreta -
pfsjkd - 

LOL. Wrong. Self defense is an AFFIRMATIVE defense. That is, they can charge him with a prima fascia case of homicide (the video is proof enough that he committed a homocide. The crux is whether it was justified or not). It’s then up to the shooter to affirmatively show that he was justified in using deadly force. 

Not under Stand Your Ground. Under SYG, all the shooter has to say is that he felt a threat of bodily harm, and the perceived threat doesnt need to be objective.

The state would have to challenge the shooter's right to claim SYG, but they have zero chance of doing that. Subjective standard, violent aggression by the attacker, and no retreat by attacker (a quarter step back is not a retreat) shooter is totally justified under the law.
7/20/18 7:02 PM
1/1/01
RenatoCocopreta -
pfsjkd - 
RenatoCocopreta -
pfsjkd - 

Not under Stand Your Ground. Under SYG, all the shooter has to say is that he felt a threat of bodily harm, and the perceived threat doesnt need to be objective.

The state would have to challenge the shooter's right to claim SYG, but they have zero chance of doing that. Subjective standard, violent aggression by the attacker, and no retreat by attacker (a quarter step back is not a retreat) shooter is totally justified under the law.

It’s not nearly as cut and dried as you make it out to be. 

The state’s burden is "clear and convincing evidence." That could easily be shown with the video where the attack was not ongoing and therefore, did not constitute an ‘immediate threat’ as called for under the stand your ground law. 

7/20/18 7:06 PM
1/1/01
Never_rolled -

The sheriff said the exact same thing I wrote. It was a violent push not just a shove and the shooter feared for his life despite what we saw in the video. This is done. If the DA decides to go forward they will never get a conviction based on I was in fear of my life. You will never get 6 or 12 people to convict him here. All you feels guys you lost here. The sheriff also enphasized the shooting was within 5 seconds of the push. That seemed like an important point to him.

The sheriff is not infallible. And if he feels that the shot being within 5 seconds of the push is somehow relevant then it’s anybody’s guess about what’s going on in his head. 

7/20/18 7:12 PM
6/3/14
Never_rolled -
Fedorthedrummer -

What kind of bitch responds to a shove with a gun?

Asked, explained and answered tough guy.

Thank god you’re here to set me straight.

Edited: 7/20/18 7:16 PM
1/1/01
Never_rolled -
Vizslarex -

I don’t understand how the shooting and killing was justified. Was the guy under further attack? 

He could of filed charges for assault, but killing the guy ? Was he afraid for his life ?  How is that legal? 

This is the last time. Stop with the feels. Look up stand your ground(I iknow you won't bother). He doesn't have to retreat. He said he felt in fear of his life. Those are the magic words. Sheriff is good with it. I think audio would have been a lot more helpful.

Ugh. There are no magic words. The *belief* that you are in danger of ‘imminent death or great bodily harm’ needs to be borne out by the facts. Otherwise you could shoot anybody walking down the street toward you by saying ‘he looked at me in such a way that I was in fear for my life!!’

The pusher was actually backing up when he got shot, for fuck’s sake. 

7/20/18 7:15 PM
2/4/08
Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

7/20/18 7:17 PM
8/29/09
bagger -

OK, CCW guy should catch charges.

11/16/17
mestregruber -

I bet that guy won't park in a handicapped space illegally again.

The brillanbri of this is way over looked.

Bravo sir lol

3/13/17
yomamafool - so he was physically assaulted and used deadly force to protect himself instead of gambling on hand to hand combat?

what the problem is?

This is what’s wrong with a lot of people. They can’t fight. They are weak, cowardly men. 

Shooting someone over a parking spot dispute is the epitome of pussy.

Go trane UFC and get some confidence in yourself, so you don’t have to kill people who push you.

7/20/18 7:24 PM
4/11/14
Bad Monkey -
bagger -

OK, CCW guy should catch charges.

Ccw guy is just a coward who started shit and couldn’t handle getting checked, confirmed by vid. McGLOCKton made no further moves towards him that would have justified such a response. Ccw was so slow and unaware, there was plenty of time to decide not to shoot...but he did like a pussy.

Too bad the woman in the car didn’t shoot pussy boy first, after all it would be legal under the law since ccw guy approached, was bigger, and seemed threatening.

Pathetic stuff from Renato all thread. Sad!