OtherGround Forums Fnck people who use self check with a full cart!

3/26/20 11:31 AM
1/1/01

So yesterday I made my first trip to the store in weeks and had 2 items so I ran through self check. I look over and the whale beast next to me had and overflowing cart with crap on the bottom. I have no idea how she thinks she will use it because there are only 4 slots to bag.

It seems she was trying to get around item limits and the manager had to be called because she had water over the 3 limit and I could see a ton of can goods and the limit it 3. 

Funk these people! 

3/26/20 11:38 AM
3/13/18

Fuck that. I’ll use self checkout every time regardless of how much stuff I have. There ain’t no limits. You ain’t no checkout king

3/26/20 11:42 AM
6/8/10

I can go through self checkout faster than the cashier can most of the time, I don't see the problem. 

11/21/19
Mutant -

So yesterday I made my first trip to the store in weeks and had 2 items so I ran through self check. I look over and the whale beast next to me had and overflowing cart with crap on the bottom. I have no idea how she thinks she will use it because there are only 4 slots to bag.

It seems she was trying to get around item limits and the manager had to be called because she had water over the 3 limit and I could see a ton of can goods and the limit it 3. 

Funk these people! 

Have you been hanging out with Homeslice? Because you sound like you have.

3/12/14

I stand with OP.

Unless you used that scanner thing and are simply paying, don't do it.

3/26/20 11:54 AM
11/15/04

I've wondered about this...Is there an unwritten rule on how many items self-checkout people should be limited to?

3/26/20 11:55 AM
1/1/01
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Fuck that. I’ll use self checkout every time regardless of how much stuff I have. There ain’t no limits. You ain’t no checkout king

Not a shock you are an inconsiderate whale beast clogging up self checkout with a cart full of ding dongs! 

3/26/20 11:56 AM
1/1/01
Conor McGazelle -

I stand with OP.

Unless you used that scanner thing and are simply paying, don't do it.

Damn Skippy! 

3/26/20 11:57 AM
6/28/10

Wehhhhhhhhhh

1/1/01
LiveWire -

I've wondered about this...Is there an unwritten rule on how many items self-checkout people should be limited to?

There isn't enough space at self checkout for a full cart. One side of has a 4 bag carousel and the other has a 2 bag slot. 

5/16/08

Don't grocery stores around you have pickup? Fuck going inside and dealing with people. 

3/26/20 11:58 AM
1/1/01

Stores got rid of the express lane for self checkout and of course the inconsiderate twats have to clog it up! 

3/26/20 11:59 AM
8/23/11
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Limits on the amount you can buy during a pandemic. 

3/26/20 12:00 PM
1/1/01
adam209 -

Don't grocery stores around you have pickup? Fuck going inside and dealing with people. 

Fry's has clicklist but I prefer to pick my fruit and vegetables myself. Plus I like to go to the managers specials and grab meat to vaccum seal and freeze. 

3/26/20 12:01 PM
1/1/01
androb -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Trying to circumvent the limits by going into self checkout. The manager had two come over and tell her she had to many and had to remove stuff. 

3/26/20 12:02 PM
3/13/18
androb -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

That part is fair. But he still ain’t no checkout king

3/26/20 12:03 PM
3/13/18
Mutant -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Not a shock you are an inconsiderate whale beast clogging up self checkout with a cart full of ding dongs! 

You ain’t my momma 

3/26/20 12:14 PM
1/1/01
The_Pundits_Ghost -
Mutant -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

You ain’t my momma 

You need one since obviously yours didn't teach you common courtesy. 

3/26/20 12:18 PM
3/13/18
Mutant -
The_Pundits_Ghost -
Mutant -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

You ain’t my momma 

Common courtesy because you think your time is more valuable than mine? Get that shit outta here. 

3/26/20 12:34 PM
1/1/01
LiveWire - 

Depends on the store.

Some have limits. Others don't.

They replaced half the cashiers with self-checkout at the WalMart by me and it's been a gigantic clusterfuck ever since they've done it.

It's not so bad if the store isn't busy. When it is though, fuck me.

3/26/20 1:34 PM
1/1/01
The_Pundits_Ghost -
Mutant -
The_Pundits_Ghost -
Mutant -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

You ain’t my momma 

Common courtesy because you think your time is more valuable than mine? Get that shit outta here. 

Typical big Bertha thinking all the about themselves by clogging up something that isn't designed for some idiot to ring up 300 items. It takes 10 times longer to go through self checkout then a normal line with a cashier and bagger. 

With self checkout after 30 items there's no room for the bags and you have to continue to have the cashier over to override everything. Your just try to sneak stuff through enter wrong codes to get stuff cheaper and during a pandemic with limits trying to hoard shit! 

3/26/20 1:38 PM
1/1/01

I do it but I check out like 20 items when others do 3. Worked at WalMart years ago and hit some high numbers in speed and got a raise which pissed off all the slow career checkout folks. Yep. I think I'll continue to use self checkout.

3/26/20 1:53 PM
6/10/08

yeah these people are sub-humans....

3/26/20 1:57 PM
7/14/16
Mutant - 

Funk these people! 

I'm sorry that you are so poor that you can only afford to buy 2 items at a time. I am also sorry you had to stand there in front of the whole store double fisting your jumbo size jar of ass lube and tube of hemorrhoid cream.

Some of us can afford to buy an actual cart full of stuff every trip, and some of us are no so lazy and retarded that we cannot figure out how to scan and bag our shit on our own.

Don't worry though, this shit will pass, eventually, and the stores will be back to 24hr so you can leave your cave and shop in the privacy of the 3am creep squad. Unfortunately, the AIDS your lifestyle has given you, will last the rest of your days. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

NON-FRAT... OP is a faggot.
3/26/20 1:58 PM
4/29/09

So you have corona and are going to the store... nice.