OtherGround Forums For all those beefing with the Wolfman, RIP haters

26 days ago
1/1/01
PatK - 

HE POPPED THE CAPSULE!!!!!

This and a sleeveless gi top. 

26 days ago
1/1/01
Do we still have that mod who got into an extended beef with Dan until Dan threatened to beat his as for real and got banned? Lol, what a mess. Maybe don't rev people up that ate clearly unstable. It jumps up a notch quickly.
26 days ago
6/1/10

Ridgehand to the pussy

26 days ago
4/18/01
TheDarkPassenger - 
invalid -

Fuck....imagine coming home from a long day of work and your grown kid is doing this shit in front of the garage. Dressed like a ninja and chopping your 32 pack of water bottles you just bought from Costco. 

I would be so proud!
26 days ago
1/1/01
TheDarkPassenger - 
invalid -

Fuck....imagine coming home from a long day of work and your grown kid is doing this shit in front of the garage. Dressed like a ninja and chopping your 32 pack of water bottles you just bought from Costco. 

LOL.

26 days ago
9/12/10
invalid -
TheDarkPassenger - 
invalid -

I would be so proud!

You say that now, but when your kid is playing Beverly Hills Ninja with your groceries you might just keep driving and never come back. Probably go start a new family and hope you don't fuck up again. 

26 days ago
3/19/11

That looked like me playing Duck Hunt at 6 years old. Gun right up against the TV, thinking I was slick.

26 days ago
5/14/08
PeteyWheatstraw - Do we still have that mod who got into an extended beef with Dan until Dan threatened to beat his as for real and got banned? Lol, what a mess. Maybe don't rev people up that ate clearly unstable. It jumps up a notch quickly.

LOL Im pretty sure Dan challenged him to a knife fight in the desert or something. Then when he was laughed at for the challenge made some threatening remarks that went beyond just fighting.

26 days ago
11/19/06

As he was running I couldn’t help but think of Passive Jay.

26 days ago
1/1/01
pbody - 

Funny...

The actual system is called "The 104" or "104" and you don't learn it in Detroit, it was very specifically a product of the Cuyahoga County jail system.

Most fools only learned less than half of it. The first 52 are just drills to warm up and get you ready for the "Sec" (What they call the second 52)

Honestly, kind of tired of explaining all this to random idiots.

You aren't gonna find the info on Youtube or anywhere else.

Those of us who learned The Sec don't teach strangers. Period. And if you don't have a direct connection to Cleveland, you don't know it. Period.

Shendokan "Jailhouse 104" was taught to my father when he was incarcerated in Cleveland after a series of failures t appear for hording cats. He was a soft target, so a man named Juju Manolo (aka "Boo") took him under his wing and taught him the ENTIRE, COMPLETE 104 system. He in turn taught me and I don't know of any other living humans who still know this info.

I may be the last one and will only teach the 104 to people who have been thoroughly vetted, by me after purchasing a membership Shendokan Online.

26 days ago
5/24/17

26 days ago
5/24/17

Dan reminds me of the tippy tap dog

26 days ago
1/1/01
shen -
pbody - 

Funny...

The actual system is called "The 104" or "104" and you don't learn it in Detroit, it was very specifically a product of the Cuyahoga County jail system.

Most fools only learned less than half of it. The first 52 are just drills to warm up and get you ready for the "Sec" (What they call the second 52)

Those of us who learned The Sec don't teach strangers. Period. And if you don't have a direct connection to Cleveland, you don't know it. Period.

Shendokan "Jailhouse 104" was taught to my father when he was incarcerated in Cleveland after a series of failures t appear for hording cats. He was a soft target, so a man named Juju Manolo (aka "Boo") took him under his wing and taught him the ENTIRE, COMPLETE 104 system. He in turn taught me and I don't know of any other living humans who still know this info.

I may be the last one and will only teach the 104 to people who have been thoroughly vetted, by me after purchasing a membership Shendokan Online.

PayPal or should I just post my credit card info here?

26 days ago
4/24/07
pbody - 

LMFAO!!!!!! WTF WAS THAT?

26 days ago
5/4/14
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

Op is a faggott 

You spelled “The” wrong. 

26 days ago
12/22/10
Spunkchops -

That's perfect. 

26 days ago
10/16/06

“Jake did a ridgehand to her pussy (martial arts are good for more then just fighting) outside of her jeans and then unsnapped them and took them off. “

26 days ago
3/21/07

Dan the Wolfman, the Michael Scott of the UG! 

26 days ago
2/25/09
RenatoCocopreta -
18 shots, 19 kills. It is what it is.

I thought I was watching a trailer for John wick for a second. This Wolfman character looks legit. 

26 days ago
1/1/01

He runs like an old Asian woman. 

Interesting side note:

i have trained with Dan the Wolfman, Machine May and Quincy Rice. Interesting, I know. 

Mark

26 days ago
3/10/11
Mark1 -

He runs like an old Asian woman. 

Interesting side note:

i have trained with Dan the Wolfman, Machine May and Quincy Rice. Interesting, I know. 

Mark

Is Dan for real? What exactly were you training? How’s his grappling?

26 days ago
3/1/09
TheDarkPassenger -
invalid -
TheDarkPassenger - 
invalid -

I would be so proud!

You say that now, but when your kid is playing Beverly Hills Ninja with your groceries you might just keep driving and never come back. Probably go start a new family and hope you don't fuck up again. 

26 days ago
5/11/08
shen -
pbody - 

Funny...

I heard a rumour that you and danthewolfman are twins that were separated at birth, and that the movie Double Impact was actually a true story based on your lives. True or False?

26 days ago
5/11/08

26 days ago
3/19/11

Anyway, she had cervical cancer.

book your seminar now.