OtherGround Forums For the people that hate Trump.

15 days ago
8/19/19
If people do not like Trump, that is 100% fine. Who cares. But what happened to all the doomsday scenarios that you guys said would happen?

Stock Market Crash World Wars, etc

None of it has happened.

The economy is up, unemployment is down, minority unemployment is down, signed the prison reform bill that allowed thousands of black men to go home and be fathers( which is the opposite of what a racist would do), and no new wars
15 days ago
8/1/13

15 days ago
12/6/14

It's almost like checks and balances exist...

15 days ago
1/1/01
I confess I used to be troubled by the thought of that bloated old fruitcake having the keys to a massive nuclear arsenal.

Then I realized that Mar-a-Lago is undoubtedly a priority target for foreign ICBM's.

Trump would never risk Mar-a-Lago.
15 days ago
6/2/09

Image result for pacino laughing gif

15 days ago
1/1/01

Well obviously he doing all that to get his daughter elected so she can destroy everything instead. He's such a sexist, he wants everything destroyed under the first female president

15 days ago
11/16/08
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

Thank God the democrats are keeping him in check or all those bad things WOULD have happened!

15 days ago
6/5/03
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

As if the enemy left would have accomplished all of those things.

15 days ago
5/24/17

Fuck you racist op lol

15 days ago
2/3/17
Adrian Street - If people do not like Trump, that is 100% fine. Who cares. But what happened to all the doomsday scenarios that you guys said would happen?

None of it has happened.

The economy is up, unemployment is down, minority unemployment is down, signed the prison reform bill that allowed thousands of black men to go home and be fathers( which is the opposite of what a racist would do), and no new wars

sure there were some in the media, on facebook and twitter predicting end of times but most were just concerned that such a complete and utter douche bag was going to be president. By that measure he has proven to be even worse than anyone could have predicted. (Anyone got a sharpie to alter this map because my narcissism is so severe I can't just say I made a small mistake, even though everyone is going to know I just drew on the map, or even worse my aids drew on the map because they know how fragile my ego is)  

15 days ago
5/24/17
PaulPeril -
Adrian Street - If people do not like Trump, that is 100% fine. Who cares. But what happened to all the doomsday scenarios that you guys said would happen?

None of it has happened.

sure there were some in the media, on facebook and twitter predicting end of times but most were just concerned that such a complete and utter douche bag was going to be president. By that measure he has proven to be even worse than anyone could have predicted. (Anyone got a sharpie to alter this map because my narcissism is so severe I can't just say I made a small mistake, even though everyone is going to know I just drew on the map, or even worse my aids drew on the map because they know how fragile my ego is)  

This entire ink thing is next level TDs. 

15 days ago
3/6/06
Adrian Street - If people do not like Trump, that is 100% fine. Who cares. But what happened to all the doomsday scenarios that you guys said would happen?

None of it has happened.

"Let me show you how I can cherrypick data and make a straw man argument, because I know I can't make my point with complete information."

P.S. LOL @ using a variant of the "he has black friends." defense. That's ranks up with "if you don't like it go to somalia," in the worst logical fallacies awards.
15 days ago
11/16/08
Pura Vida -
Adrian Street - If people do not like Trump, that is 100% fine. Who cares. But what happened to all the doomsday scenarios that you guys said would happen?

None of it has happened.

"Let me show you how I can cherrypick data and make a straw man argument, because I know I can't make my point with complete information."

P.S. LOL @ using a variant of the "he has black friends." defense. That's ranks up with "if you don't like it go to somalia," in the worst logical fallacies awards.

So how has the Orange Man made things bad?

15 days ago
12/6/14
I No Kung Foo -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

Thank God the democrats are keeping him in check or all those bad things WOULD have happened!

Praise Allah they have.

15 days ago
12/6/14
BadDog -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

They would've accomplished stuff like you get arrested for saying faggot to a faggot on the internet.

15 days ago
5/30/09

4 trillion deficit? 

15 days ago
12/6/14
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
BadDog -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

They would've accomplished stuff like you get arrested for saying faggot to a faggot on the internet.

Faggot.

15 days ago
2/5/05

I’m not a hater but thought he’d be much more of a disaster than he is. 

That being said I simply can’t listen to him talk. It’s so frustrating to hear what he says and how he says it. He’s a terrible orator , and I really can’t understand how anyone can listen to him talk and not just be annoyed. 

15 days ago
10/6/17
PaulPeril -

None of it has happened.

And this is the problem. No one knows exactly who wrote on the map, when, or under what context, yet a whole narrative has been created around it to attack Trump.

15 days ago
5/22/05
The Jentleman -
PaulPeril -

None of it has happened.

And this is the problem. No one knows exactly who wrote on the map, when, or under what context, yet a whole narrative has been created around it to attack Trump.

Whichever way you cut it no other president would have behaved like this. Its not a one off incident.

15 days ago
3/18/02

just like the women that were all raped

it was all a lie

15 days ago
2/3/17
The Jentleman -
PaulPeril -

None of it has happened.

everyone that is not completely delusional knows exactly how and why the map was altered. 

15 days ago
4/27/18
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

Not really 

15 days ago
9/27/07
PaulPeril -
The Jentleman -
PaulPeril -

None of it has happened.

everyone that is not completely delusional knows exactly how and why the map was altered. 

You are a faggot

15 days ago
2/3/17
rubbermonkey -
PaulPeril -
The Jentleman -
PaulPeril -

None of it has happened.

You are a faggot

Pete Buttigieg pretty much nailed it..."Look, when the presidency has been reduced to this, all of us are diminished because the presidency is supposed to be something we all look up to, even if we disagree with the President... what we're seeing there is literally pathetic," he continued. "It makes you feel a kind of pity for everybody involved, and that's not how I want to feel about a president whether it's for my party or the other."