9 days ago
7/10/06

9 days ago
1/9/02

ill take it

9 days ago
7/10/06

Sorry, I goofed that up.

This is my buddy Gus. We’ve had him as a foster for over 1 year now.

Gus is a 7ish year old pit mix. He is crate trained/house trained, likes a walk, but is pretty lazy in general. He enjoys taking a bath. He’s good  in the car. Gus is in good health and not taking any medications. 

Gus would do best in a home as the only dog. We have 3 other dogs in our home and they have interacted a bit and things have been fine, but we have a dedicated dog room and yard for fosters only so he does not live among our other dogs. Gus would do best in a home with no kids or older kids. I have a 7 and 8 year old and he is anxious around them. I’ve never seen him be aggressive toward the kids, he just avoids them. I believe Gus is trainable to any environment with the right owner. 

I am willing to travel to an extent to get this guy adopted. I live in Columbus, OH.

Please share and bump this so this guy can get the forever home he deserves. 

Cheers OG. 

9 days ago
4/11/07

Oh man, where did you find him/her? What state? 

Edited: 9 days ago
4/25/13

Horrible dog bread. The dog looks bored because it has not randomly attacked anyone lately.

9 days ago
7/10/06
gregbrady -

ill take it

Email me at salmonmatt@yahoo.com if serious. 

9 days ago
1/9/02

lol @ bringing a pitbull into a home with a 7 or 8 yr old that acts nervous around children

unbelievable

parent of the year

9 days ago
7/10/06
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

Oh man, where did you find him/her? What state? 

Sorry, I goofed my original post, see above.

9 days ago
1/9/02
mjsalmon -
gregbrady -

ill take it

im not serious

I would kill that fucker

9 days ago
4/11/07
mjsalmon -

Sorry, I goofed that up.

Gus is a 7ish year old pit mix. He is crate trained/house trained, likes a walk, but is pretty lazy in general. He enjoys taking a bath. He’s good  in the car. Gus is in good health and not taking any medications. 

Gus would do best in a home as the only dog. We have 3 other dogs in our home and they have interacted a bit and things have been fine, but we have a dedicated dog room and yard for fosters only so he does not live among our other dogs. Gus would do best in a home with no kids or older kids. I have a 7 and 8 year old and he is anxious around them. I’ve never seen him be aggressive toward the kids, he just avoids them. I believe Gus is trainable to any environment with the right owner. 

I am willing to travel to an extent to get this guy adopted. I live in Columbus, OH.

Cheers OG. 

Hmm, my cousin lives in Columbus with her husband and 4 kids....and she's a veterinarian. I know her oldest son is supposed to graduate HS this year and move out for college, so the household may need a new friend.

I'll send her a text

9 days ago
8/11/12

OGer Kaneman saves wild dogs and he can probably help you and gepedo, you can just ship him the animal. My buddy in South Carolina also loves these land sharks I can ask him if he’s willing to have one more killer in the house. 

9 days ago
7/10/06

I’ll take all the help I can get. We’ve gotten much more challenging dogs adopted much quicker. With the pandemic there are no adoption events and such, so it’s all been online advertising for the guy. 
As long as we have him we cannot bring in and help another dog. 

9 days ago
2/18/20

Beautiful dog.

Be careful who ever adopts has references.  You don't want that dog to be used as a "bait" or "training" dog for other pits.

9 days ago
7/10/06
On a SideNote -

Beautiful dog.

Be careful who ever adopts has references.  You don't want that dog to be used as a "bait" or "training" dog for other pits.

You bet. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

I have a dog also up for adoption

9 days ago
10/15/13
gregbrady -

ill take it

LOL you're a dick

+1

9 days ago
10/15/13
gregbrady -

lol @ bringing a pitbull into a home with a 7 or 8 yr old that acts nervous around children

unbelievable

parent of the year

"But we were so careful!"

9 days ago
7/10/06

TTT

9 days ago
7/26/07
gregbrady -
mjsalmon -
gregbrady -

ill take it

im not serious

I would kill that fucker

Yeah, we all know your opinion on dogs

8 days ago
1/9/02
Chimonos Revenge -
gregbrady -
mjsalmon -
gregbrady -

ill take it

im not serious

I would kill that fucker

Yeah, we all know your opinion on dogs

thanks, I wasnt sure

8 days ago
10/21/10
mjsalmon -

Sorry, I goofed that up.

Cheers OG. 

“but we have a dedicated dog room and yard for fosters only so he does not live among our other dogs.”

Just curious why you wouldnt let him “live” among you? 

8 days ago
11/10/16

Pit type dog that's anxious around kids!   Do the world a favour and put it down. 

8 days ago
4/13/12

Gregbrady, why do you hate dogs so much?

8 days ago
5/23/07
EFM - 

Gregbrady, why do you hate dogs so much?

Penis envy iirc

8 days ago
4/27/05
gregbrady -

unbelievable

parent of the year