OtherGround Forums French Nobel prize winner: ‘Covid-19 made in lab’

3 days ago
1/13/04

Don't know anything about this guy and this article is from April/20

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/Disputed-French-Nobel-winner-Luc-Montagnier-says-Covid-19-was-made-in-a-lab-laboratory

3 days ago
11/11/12

Several biologists have said at the very least that it’s a lab manipulated disease 

3 days ago
1/13/04
danggook - 

Several biologists have said at the very least that it’s a lab manipulated disease 

I spoke to a cousin of mine earlier today that lives in Austria who works in the medical field and she mentioned this guy (never heard of him before). That it would be interesting to post being that he has some credibility regarding past accomplishments. Regarding your comment, Weinstein said the same thing (biologist)..

3 days ago
9/19/13

Whether this becomes mainstream or not is decided by whether we are going to go to war with China.

3 days ago
10/31/10

But didn’t we forgive China? 
Traitors 

Edited: 3 days ago
8/11/05
https://youtu.be/WUXm0PepVUQ

Dr. Yan Would agree. A long video but worth a watch.
3 days ago
7/4/11
Graduate1 -
danggook - 

I spoke to a cousin of mine earlier today that lives in Austria who works in the medical field and she mentioned this guy (never heard of him before). That it would be interesting to post being that he has some credibility regarding past accomplishments. Regarding your comment, Weinstein said the same thing (biologist)..

Weinstein's logic isn't great here though. We've seen lineages emerge like this with FAR greater phylogenetic differences from their next-closest, documented strain than what we're currently seeing between sars-cov2 and other related betacoronaviruses like sars-cov1.

Best argument for it being a lab-made strain that was accidentally released would probably be the RRAR furin-like cleavage site that has jacked up its infectivity relative to SARS1, but it still seems like a pretty hand-waving argument to me. Maybe the RRAR site in conjunction with the fact that the Chinese have terrible BSL compliance and the incredible coincidence of the outbreak site, but it's still pretty weak evidence to go to war / openly accuse a geopolitical rival of crimes against humanity.

3 days ago
1/13/04

^ Not going to argue with you Matty because you obviously no a shit ton more then me based on your reply..

3 days ago
7/4/11

It's one of those, where there's smoke there's fire vs. beyond a reasonable doubt situations...

Great reason to start an investigation and be skeptical, but nowhere near enough reason to go to war or confidently claim this was lab-made.

Edited: 3 days ago
7/4/11
Graduate1 - ^ Not going to argue with you Matty because you obviously no a shit ton more then me based on your reply..

In all fairness, I'm not an evolutionar biology guy either, so smarter people than me have gone all in on accusing China. 

Edit: And on that note I should actually watch the Nobel prize video too lol

3 days ago
8/20/03

Haven't most pandemics originated in China?

3 days ago
4/21/09
danggook -

This. The original virus could not transmit to humans. Most def lab manipulation. 

3 days ago
4/11/14

3 days ago
1/13/04
MattyECB - 
Graduate1 - ^ Not going to argue with you Matty because you obviously no a shit ton more then me based on your reply..

In all fairness, I'm not an evolutionar biology guy either, so smarter people than me have gone all in on accusing China. 

You know far more then me my man so which is why I posted what I did regarding your reply.

3 days ago
9/6/17

Ttt

3 days ago
5/17/01
Bam57Bam - 
danggook -

This. The original virus could not transmit to humans. Most def lab manipulation. 

What original? Is this not a novel virus, new to us? Plenty of viruses have been transmissable from animal to man. I don't understand what you're saying. What are you basing that on?

3 days ago
2/25/06

It sucks that we will never know the truth outside of theories. If this was lab born, which is very likely since the lab happened to be working on gain of function in Corona virus's, anyone with knowledge of this research has been deleted by the CCP.

3 days ago
1/13/04
Racer X - 
Bam57Bam - 
danggook -

What original? Is this not a novel virus, new to us? Plenty of viruses have been transmissable from animal to man. I don't understand what you're saying. What are you basing that on?

A ton of skeptics argue that it takes time for a virus to transmit over humans to have the impact that CV has had..

3 days ago
10/29/15

Subbbb

3 days ago
4/13/12
MattyECB -

Matty, what do you do for a living?  You seem pretty smart.  I don't always agree with your posts, but they're always very thoughtful.

3 days ago
8/12/16

I've posted this twice before with zero traction.

This is an Italian science news report from 2015 on a lab in Wuhan China that was developing a corona virus.  They spliced a corona virus with an HIV protein (I may be butchering it here) with the purpose of crossing the animal-human barrier.  They were reported to be developing this new hybrid virus with the goal of being able to infect humans.

I couldn't find this on YT so I have to post a link but it is def worth a watch.

If any other degos on here have better Italian than I than pls let me know if the subtitles are accurate or not.

https://vidmax.com/video/194594-proof-an-italian-news-segment-from-2015-proves-the-chinese-were-developing-the-coronavirus-in-a-lab

2 days ago
1/13/04
Dashabox - 

This is an Italian science news report from 2015 on a lab in Wuhan China that was developing a corona virus.  They spliced a corona virus with an HIV protein (I may be butchering it here) with the purpose of crossing the animal-human barrier.  They were reported to be developing this new hybrid virus with the goal of being able to infect humans.

I couldn't find this on YT so I have to post a link but it is def worth a watch.

If any other degos on here have better Italian than I than pls let me know if the subtitles are accurate or not.

https://vidmax.com/video/194594-proof-an-italian-news-segment-from-2015-proves-the-chinese-were-developing-the-coronavirus-in-a-lab

"They spliced a corona virus with an HIV protein".

I shit you not, my cousin told me the same thing (almost word for word) and told me to research the dude I posted about.

2 days ago
8/12/16
Graduate1 -
Dashabox - 

I shit you not, my cousin told me the same thing (almost word for word) and told me to research the dude I posted about.

I was going off of memory, so I am glad if I got it correct lol

The vid I posted was from 2015, if the subtitles are accurate than to me that is almost a smoking gun.

On the face of it, the evidence that it was lab made and purposely built to infect humans seems to outweigh the idea that it is naturally occuring.  

If that is the case than China needs to pay.

2 days ago
4/13/12
Dashabox -
Graduate1 -
Dashabox - 

I was going off of memory, so I am glad if I got it correct lol

The vid I posted was from 2015, if the subtitles are accurate than to me that is almost a smoking gun.

On the face of it, the evidence that it was lab made and purposely built to infect humans seems to outweigh the idea that it is naturally occuring.  

If that is the case than China needs to pay.

They need to pay for several things

2 days ago
2/12/14

SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see my thread "China Did This" from two weeks ago. 

lol at the story of a  bat shit on a pig , that somebody touched and then made some food..............................................................................