OtherGround Forums Friday the 13th (tomorrow)

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
7/31/19

This thread is everything I expected in a khun kao thread.. meh

7 days ago
2/8/09

Thread delivers 

7 days ago
1/1/01
7 days ago
1/13/11
Khun Kao -

I work at a bar and we have a giant cocktail called a zombie apocolypse. Guess I'm a gonner.

7 days ago
10/15/13
Coil3623 -

The fuck are you offering? Besides blow jobs of course.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Coil3623 - 

So why are you here?
7 days ago
1/1/01
7 days ago
1/1/01
7 days ago
1/1/01
7 days ago
7/31/19
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -

That is some irony with you accusing others of giving bjs when you are constantly white knighting OP.  I like your get off my lawn schtick in this forum though. It's not like you are Ill portents or pedro. this thread sucks though..and so does 99% of what OP touches..including you I suppose

7/31/19
Khun Kao -
Coil3623 - 

So why are you here?

I'm keeping you busy in your basement as your mom gives me a bj upstairs

7 days ago
10/15/13
Coil3623 -
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -

That is some irony with you accusing others of giving bjs when you are constantly white knighting OP.  I like your get off my lawn schtick in this forum though. It's not like you are Ill portents or pedro. this thread sucks though..and so does 99% of what OP touches..including you I suppose

"I don't like any of OP's threads....but i post in them constantly crying like a baby how much i hate them."

You need help, or a Dad, or a job, something, anything. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Awesome

7 days ago
7/31/19
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -

"I don't like any of OP's threads....but i post in them constantly crying like a baby how much i hate them."

Check to all of those. I have help from you to make my day go quicker at work. I have a dad and I am a dad. Do I get extra points for that? Or do you only give that to OP for favors 

7 days ago
8/20/03

Maybe you two romos can take it to another thread?

7 days ago
1/1/01
Coil3623 - 
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -

Check to all of those. I have help from you to make my day go quicker at work. I have a dad and I am a dad. Do I get extra points for that? Or do you only give that to OP for favors 

Of all the people on the OG sucking it up today.... and there are plenty... you are sucking it up the most. Congratulations for being a huge douche!

7 days ago
7/31/19
FatChrist Magic -
Coil3623 - 
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -

Of all the people on the OG sucking it up today.... and there are plenty... you are sucking it up the most. Congratulations for being a huge douche!

Lol...My posts are getting more comments than the dumb memes. 

7 days ago
7/31/19
Captain Canuck -

Thank God you are here. Maybe you will have more luck Rescusitating this thread than you did that guy that died the other day on your watch 

8/20/03
Coil3623 - 
Captain Canuck -

Thank God you are here. Maybe you will have more luck Rescusitating this thread than you did that guy that died the other day on your watch 

Hey!

He was technically still alive when I gave him over to EMS!

7 days ago
7/31/19
Captain Canuck -
Coil3623 - 
Captain Canuck -

Hey!

For The record, I am just joking around. I am an asshole to entertain. Khun does post the cheesiest shit though. How can you not tease him for that if your maturity level is over that of a 12 year old

7 days ago
3/27/09
Coil3623 -
Captain Canuck -
Coil3623 - 
Captain Canuck -

Hey!

For The record, I am just joking around. I am an asshole to entertain. Khun does post the cheesiest shit though. How can you not tease him for that if your maturity level is over that of a 12 year old

Talks about maturity, likes to tease people on interwebs......

7 days ago
8/20/03
Coil3623 - 
Captain Canuck -
Coil3623 - 
Captain Canuck -

Hey!

7 days ago
7/31/19
JonnyW -
Coil3623 -
Captain Canuck -
Coil3623 - 
Captain Canuck -

Hey!

Talks about maturity, likes to tease people on interwebs......

I Am a enigma. It is part of my charm. 

7 days ago
8/20/03

...buncha romos clucking like women at a knitting circle up in this thread...