Willin -
Soup and Beer -
Willin - 
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -

They keep letting the trail cam run, and it picks the guy up a few more times digging, and then aburptly one day he never shows up again after the hole is pretty deep now.  They could easily make out the guys face in the videos, but they have no idea who it is or what he was doing.

A few months go by and they kind of forget about the whole thing.  Then one day my freinds friend is watching the news.  The news segment was about this baby named Maddox and her kidnapping and subsequent murder.  Details of the case can be found here:

https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2017/02/a_year_ago_baby_maddox_went_missing_a_look_back_at_the_tragic_case.html

They are looking for the father, a guy named Ryan Lawrence as he is suspected of killing his baby, and well wouldn't you know it that as soon as they flash the guys picture on the news, its the fucking guy that was digging the hole in the woods!  

My friend and his buddy are super creeped out as the hole was being dug not too long before the baby was killed.  So they call the cops figuring it might be important.  Well the cops agree and drive to my frinds house, and pick him up to bring them back to show them the site.  Being cops they didnt show their hands during the walk in the woods, but later they did confirm 100% to my friend that it was the baby murderer digging the hole in the woods in a remote location, although he did not bury her there.

Hard to say 100% what the hole was for, but read the article and make your own conclusions.  Only one person knows and hes in prison for murder and not talking.

WTF - why wouldn't your friends alert the authorities to at least check WAY IN ADVANCE? Are they retarded?

Hmmm, we have confirmed that someone is up to something extremely suspicious and has been returning for several weeks to dig a hole in the middle of nowhere with the great possibility it's for nefarious purposes. Perhaps we should ask the cops to at least take a look or hear us out? 

Nahhhhhhhh, let's ignore it.

Call the cops because of a random hole in the woods?These guys are pot smokers they aren’t quick to call the 5-0 lol.  Like they are going to assume someone is planning a murder , which we don’t know he even was at that point.

Their subconscience clearly suspected something was very wrong hence why they set up trail cams. They're just pothead morons.

Also their trail cam footage could have persuaded a jury that the murderer had a long standing intent to kill and hide the body. Have you considered that? 

Let's see a picture of his actual face in the trail cam footage since you seem to have it.

Every time someone makes a cool thread there is one asshole that has to try and ruin it. LOL.  Bro just settle down with your paranoid ass, obviously the cops had the info way before the trial, and they guy was caught red handed anyway it wasnt needed.  The hole wasnt  8' x 3' like the shape of a body it was a lot smaller, who the fuck is going to assume it was a potential grave for a baby jesus fucking christ man relax.

I mean... what do you think he was doing? Digging holes in the woods for kicks?

Maybe he is a pedophile who was planning on creating an underground cellar in which he could abduct and rape the baby.

What do you think he was digging in the middle of the woods for then shortly thereafter murdered his own daughter?

How am I ruining your thread? By pointing out blatantly obvious possibilities that your daft friends chose to ignore?

Sorry, but if you went to the cops and said you have trail cam footage of a man digging a hole, they are going to tell you to get the fuck out and to stop wasting their time.  If the guy wasn't a suspect and the cam didn't show him dragging a body, no crime has been committed.  Even if they knew who it was(they wouldn't), do you think they would show up at the guys' doorstep and interrogate him for digging a hole?

It's not that he was digging a hole. It was that he was digging a hole IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE more than a mile from the nearest house.

He was revisiting the spot repeatedly.

The least the cops could have done was try to question him about it. 

I highly doubt the cops would follow up on someone calling them about a guy digging a  random hole in  the woods.

Sure they would if they learned it was in the middle of absolutely nowhere and someone inexplicably kept coming back to dig it further IN THE WINTER.

Talk about suspicious...

I'm not sure where you're from but a mile away from houses isn't exactly far. 

A mile away in the middle of the woods where there are no trails IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WINTER makes it EXTREMLY suspicious from the outset. 

Oh - and not to mention they have a single young 20's male ON CAMERA who is doing all of the digging in the middle of the woods by himself? What the flying fuck?

If I had to guess what he was doing , before the murder was known about, I would have said he was digging a hole to bury drug debris or something like that>  When I was younger and grew ganja I would take all the trimmings/garbage from my weed plants and hike into the woods and toss it.  Hard to toss in garbage because of smell and it coming back to you somehow..  Or he was trying to bury his dog because the place had significance to him.  No clue but a grave for a human?  Nah I wouldnt assume that, even now. my sense of logic is too great.  A guy digs a hole in the woods, take 1000 examples including this 999 times its not for a body

7 days ago
10/20/10

Nice work OP's friends!!

7 days ago
1/1/01

Cool thread. Thanks OP. No cool thread goes without the usual shit throwing. It’s how this place is now. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

So you're saying there's a perfectly good, pre-dug hole in the middle of nowhere, that's ready to be used? 

Did they take the trail cam down? Asking for a friend 

7 days ago
4/9/16
Willin -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -

They keep letting the trail cam run, and it picks the guy up a few more times digging, and then aburptly one day he never shows up again after the hole is pretty deep now.  They could easily make out the guys face in the videos, but they have no idea who it is or what he was doing.

A few months go by and they kind of forget about the whole thing.  Then one day my freinds friend is watching the news.  The news segment was about this baby named Maddox and her kidnapping and subsequent murder.  Details of the case can be found here:

https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2017/02/a_year_ago_baby_maddox_went_missing_a_look_back_at_the_tragic_case.html

They are looking for the father, a guy named Ryan Lawrence as he is suspected of killing his baby, and well wouldn't you know it that as soon as they flash the guys picture on the news, its the fucking guy that was digging the hole in the woods!  

My friend and his buddy are super creeped out as the hole was being dug not too long before the baby was killed.  So they call the cops figuring it might be important.  Well the cops agree and drive to my frinds house, and pick him up to bring them back to show them the site.  Being cops they didnt show their hands during the walk in the woods, but later they did confirm 100% to my friend that it was the baby murderer digging the hole in the woods in a remote location, although he did not bury her there.

Hard to say 100% what the hole was for, but read the article and make your own conclusions.  Only one person knows and hes in prison for murder and not talking.

WTF - why wouldn't your friends alert the authorities to at least check WAY IN ADVANCE? Are they retarded?

Hmmm, we have confirmed that someone is up to something extremely suspicious and has been returning for several weeks to dig a hole in the middle of nowhere with the great possibility it's for nefarious purposes. Perhaps we should ask the cops to at least take a look or hear us out? 

Call the cops because of a random hole in the woods?These guys are pot smokers they aren’t quick to call the 5-0 lol.  Like they are going to assume someone is planning a murder , which we don’t know he even was at that point.

Their subconscience clearly suspected something was very wrong hence why they set up trail cams. They're just pothead morons.

Also their trail cam footage could have persuaded a jury that the murderer had a long standing intent to kill and hide the body. Have you considered that? 

Let's see a picture of his actual face in the trail cam footage since you seem to have it.

Every time someone makes a cool thread there is one asshole that has to try and ruin it. LOL.  Bro just settle down with your paranoid ass, obviously the cops had the info way before the trial, and they guy was caught red handed anyway it wasnt needed.  The hole wasnt  8' x 3' like the shape of a body it was a lot smaller, who the fuck is going to assume it was a potential grave for a baby jesus fucking christ man relax.

100% agree. Unbelievably chilling story that’s creeping me out as I type this and someone has to try and ruin it. Boo this man. 

LOL at you pussies.

You would go running to the cops over a hole in the woods?  You sound like the pussy. 

7 days ago
10/10/05

Your friends definitely felt something odd was going on since they went through the trouble of setting up the trail cam. I would have provided that info to the cops & let them do with it what they wanted. I wouldn't want to have that on my conscience if/when the guy did killed someone & I didn't do anything. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

So why don’t you post the pics of killers face and/or video?

7 days ago
1/2/06

Interesting. 

7 days ago
4/29/09
Rocky Dennis -

It was years ago this pic was all my friend could find on his phone.  I don’t care enough to have him ask his buddy for the actual video.  Ask yourself why would I make this up?  There is literally no reason I can think of.

6 days ago
4/29/09

Ttt 

6 days ago
4/20/11
Chomas -
Rocky Dennis -

It was years ago this pic was all my friend could find on his phone.  I don’t care enough to have him ask his buddy for the actual video.  Ask yourself why would I make this up?  There is literally no reason I can think of.

It's not about doubting whether you made it up. We're just really curious to see this little cretin in what he thought were private moments while he was probably plotting something nefarious. It's really interesting stuff that could be shown on a true crime show.

6 days ago
4/20/11
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Willin -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -

100% agree. Unbelievably chilling story that’s creeping me out as I type this and someone has to try and ruin it. Boo this man. 

LOL at you pussies.

You would go running to the cops over a hole in the woods?  You sound like the pussy. 

I called them pussies because they were acting like I am ruining their "spooky thread" when I'm asking real questions about a CONVICTED KILLER WHO THEY HAD ON VIDEO DIGGING A HOLE PROBABLY TO BURY A BODY. Yet their complaints are that I'm ruining their super spooky thread? What are you 12? There are real questions that should be asked about this and valid speculation along with it.

6 days ago
4/29/09
Willin -
Chomas -
Rocky Dennis -

It's not about doubting whether you made it up. We're just really curious to see this little cretin in what he thought were private moments while he was probably plotting something nefarious. It's really interesting stuff that could be shown on a true crime show.

Yeah when I heard it I kinda thought the same.  I’m gonna try and get some more information.  Would be cool if it made a TV show it can definitely be documented.  This morning I asked my cousin about it who also knows my friend, and he also confirmed the whole story.

6 days ago
2/8/13

Someone has to take their meds.

6 days ago
12/15/11

Well okay!

6 days ago
2/1/13

Creepy indeed. In for updates.

6 days ago
2/9/12

That’s a crazy story! Thanks for posting op. 

6 days ago
8/20/03

Wow!

6 days ago
11/4/10

Woah dude

6 days ago
1/1/01
Willin - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Willin -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -

LOL at you pussies.

I called them pussies because they were acting like I am ruining their "spooky thread" when I'm asking real questions about a CONVICTED KILLER WHO THEY HAD ON VIDEO DIGGING A HOLE PROBABLY TO BURY A BODY. Yet their complaints are that I'm ruining their super spooky thread? What are you 12? There are real questions that should be asked about this and valid speculation along with it.

Take into consideration:

1. They found a hole that, when revisited, was getting larger.

2. They found it curious enough to set up a trail cam.

3. They captured footage of some random person digging the hole.

4. They have no idea who it is and there is no footage or evidence that anything was ever put in the hole.

5. There is no reason to go to the authorities just because someone is randomly digging a big hole out in the woods, unless you are the owner of the property and want the police to make this person stop digging holes on your land.

6. When they finally did see who it was and what he had done, they took it to the police.

7. Nothing was found.

Had they gone to the police sooner, in all probability they would have been turned away, unless they had somehow caught the attention of police who were investigating the disappearance and knew that the person caught on their trail cam was a suspect. As best as we can tell, by the time this guy was on the police radar for anything the crime was already done.
6 days ago
11/17/10
Khun Kao -
Willin - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Willin -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -

LOL at you pussies.

Take into consideration:

4. They have no idea who it is and there is no footage or evidence that anything was ever put in the hole.

5. There is no reason to go to the authorities just because someone is randomly digging a big hole out in the woods, unless you are the owner of the property and want the police to make this person stop digging holes on your land.

6. When they finally did see who it was and what he had done, they took it to the police.

7. Nothing was found.

Had they gone to the police sooner, in all probability they would have been turned away, unless they had somehow caught the attention of police who were investigating the disappearance and knew that the person caught on their trail cam was a suspect. As best as we can tell, by the time this guy was on the police radar for anything the crime was already done.

this

6 days ago
1/1/01
In Limbo - 
Khun Kao -
Willin - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Willin -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -

LOL at you pussies.

Take into consideration:

7. Nothing was found.

this

Further, I just read the news articles about the case. 48 hours. The crime was committed and he was captured within 48 hours. The footage that they had would have done NOTHING to prevent this or to lead to his capture/arrest. In all likelihood, it would not have proven premeditation either. We can speculate all we like that he was digging that hole for his daughter, but we can't prove it.
6 days ago
1/1/01
Was this on public land or just the back 40 of someone's property that everyone would hike / walk through, anyway?
6 days ago
12/2/02

Great story... I would have done the same thing as your friends, thinking that the guy was a drug dealer looking to bury cash or something.

6 days ago
1/13/11
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -
Willin -
Chomas -

I mean... what do you think he was doing? Digging holes in the woods for kicks?

Maybe he is a pedophile who was planning on creating an underground cellar in which he could abduct and rape the baby.

What do you think he was digging in the middle of the woods for then shortly thereafter murdered his own daughter?

How am I ruining your thread? By pointing out blatantly obvious possibilities that your daft friends chose to ignore?

Maybe hes a soldier with PTSD and prefers to sleep in fox holes in the middle of no where. Maybe hes off his rocker and misses the days when him and his dad used to build forts in the backyard. Or maybe he just really likes digging holes. 

I think you've seen too many mafia movies.