OtherGround Forums GOOOOOOOLDBERG

3 days ago
4/11/10

GOOOOOOOLDBERG

3 days ago
5/14/08

3 days ago
12/29/09

I couldn't be stopped with Goldberg in WCW vs. NWO Revenge.

Don't say you would've stopped me, because that would be a lie.

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01
kingofpancakes80 -

I'd beat you with your doppelganger or I'd rape you with THQ AKI man, if you preferred.

3 days ago
11/11/11

I am confident that even a jackhammer wont get a 3 count on you, mookie!

3 days ago
1/1/01
Don't ask Matt Riddle what he thinks.
3 days ago
12/29/09
Floppy Divac - 
kingofpancakes80 -

I'd beat you with your doppelganger or I'd rape you with THQ AKI man, if you preferred.

I would love to take you up on that. It's amazing how fun those wrestling games were. The new WWE games blow fucking balls. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
kingofpancakes80 -
Floppy Divac - 
kingofpancakes80 -

I would love to take you up on that. It's amazing how fun those wrestling games were. The new WWE games blow fucking balls. 

Yeah. Recently had some fun playing wwe 2010 and 2013 on my buddy's old Wii and they have a very similar yet different control scheme. The KO is still there but the finish with the downed opponent failing to get up was part of what made the KO so cool. That and the way they would occasionally collapse lifeless from potential KO strikes. They had a special sound too.

1 day ago
12/29/09
Floppy Divac - 
kingofpancakes80 -
Floppy Divac - 
kingofpancakes80 -

Yeah. Recently had some fun playing wwe 2010 and 2013 on my buddy's old Wii and they have a very similar yet different control scheme. The KO is still there but the finish with the downed opponent failing to get up was part of what made the KO so cool. That and the way they would occasionally collapse lifeless from potential KO strikes. They had a special sound too.

Nice. I never played those ones. I 2k17 was the first game I bought for my xbox. The graphics were awesome, but I could never get the submissions right. Also, button combos really suck for a wrestling game imo. That was the first wrestling game I played since WM 2000, way back when.