OtherGround Forums Gay guys adopt baby girl - kill her.

Edited: 8/8/18 11:42 PM
5/19/17

......she was "Satan in a babygro", the murderer said, of the 18 month old girl.  

On another occasion, as she cried,  he told her to "shut the fuck up". 

He also shook her violently, banged her head off a hard surface, and threw her to the floor.

She suffered bruises and broken bones in various assaults.  The final time, after bleeding from the eyes, she died of a cardiac arrest.

Two married, gay, British men adopted a baby girl and she was killed by one of them.  Most of media did not disclose the fact it was a gay couple.

"The birth family of tragic 18-month-old girl Elsie Scully-Hicks have said she would 'still be alive today' if she had not been taken away from them.

It was revealed that one of her biological grandparents had tried to adopt her when she was taken from the care of her birth mother, but social services ruled she would struggle to cope.

Former personal fitness instructor, Matthew Scully-Hicks, denied murder, but was found guilty and sentenced to life imprisionment."

This story just happened a few months ago, but I just heard about it today.

I have always wondered about the issue of gay guys adopting children.  Obviously most gay guys are good guys, and certainly not a danger to anyone.  But I wonder has the issue, and all its implications,  been fully considered  by psychological experts?  I dont know.

Its the adoption thing that bothers me.  Not being able to make a child.  Asking for care of one, and not at all being suitable, or ready.

8/8/18 11:17 PM
6/27/09

Fuck those fuckers

8/8/18 11:21 PM
6/21/07
I don't think him being gay had anything to do with it.

It'd be like a headline: "Guy with glasses adopt baby girl - kill her"
Edited: 8/8/18 11:42 PM
5/19/17
jqvwxyz - I don't think him being gay had anything to do with it.

It'd be like a headline: "Guy with glasses adopt baby girl - kill her"

Probably you are right.

The story just stood out to me.  

8/8/18 11:26 PM
4/18/06

I dont think gay had anything to do with it. 

To make that clear, Ive run on many (too many at least) infant and child trauma cases where the child was beaten either to death or into severe lifelong disability. 98% of the time its moms new boyfriend. Anectdotally, it seem that when an individual goes off the rails with an infant, its an unrelated male coming in trying to cope with a baby with whom he has no biological bond. 

Thats not to say its all the time, but its the vast majority of these case. These sick fucks being gay doesnt seem to have a whole lot to do with it. 

8/8/18 11:28 PM
4/13/12

Fuckin British ex fitness instructors.  Kill them all!

8/8/18 11:29 PM
11/25/09

Guys should be crucified.  Fuck those animals.

That said, there are probably exponentially more cases of straight people doing similarly disgusting shit.  

8/8/18 11:30 PM
1/1/01

So as a gay man, his punishment is to be locked up with nothing but men for the rest of his life...

Okaayyyyyy.

btw, that baby is cute as hell. The killer should be fucking killed in a brutal public fashion.

8/8/18 11:31 PM
5/19/17

November 17, 2014 – Elsie is born, taken from her drug addict mother and put in the care of Vale of Glamorgan Council

September 10, 2015 – Elsie comes to live with the Scully-Hicks

November 5, 2015 – Elsie fractures her right leg while alone with Scully-Hicks. He tells Craig she fell from a toy table

November 9, 2015 – Elsie is seen by her GP for the injured leg. Scully-Hicks twists his story, telling the doctor that Elsie injured herself falling while using a baby walker

November 12, 2015 – Elsie's leg is x-rayed but doctors miss a second fractured thigh bone that could only have been caused by 'significant trauma'

December 16, 2015 – Elsie suffers a bruise to her left forehead that lasts for eight weeks. Scully-Hicks tells his husband Elsie 'whacked' her head on a toy table

December 17, 2015 – Adoption officials visit the Scully-Hicks

December 21, 2015 – Scully-Hicks lies to health visitor Jodie Golten that a GP has examined the bruise 

Jaunary 18, 2016 – A month after the first bruise to her forehead, Scully-Hicks sends his husband Craig a video of Elsie over WhatsApp

It clearly shows a fresh bruise overlaying the one she received a month ago. Again, there is no record of Elsie being seen by a GP at this time. Craig did not appear to raise any concerns

March 10, 2016 – Elsie is taken to hospital. Scully-Hicks claims she fell 'head over heels' down the stairs after opening a baby gate while he was sorting washing

April 16, 2016 – The Scully-Hicks move to a new house in Cardiff

April 2016 – Elsie develops a squint in her left eye and is referred to an eye clinic. Craig takes her to see GP Dr Ruth Stone 

May 12, 2016 – Elsie is formally adopted by the Scully-Hicks

May 25, 2016 – Scully-Hicks calls 999 at 6.20pm and Elsie is rushed to hospital after becoming unresponsive

Her injuries are similar to those caused by a car crash, the court heard. Medical staff find she has fractures to her leg, skull and to three ribs

She also has bleeding to three parts of her brain as well as haemorrhages to both eyes

May 27, 2016 – An MRI scan reveals bleeding on both sides of the brain, caused by being gripped around the ribs and shaken from back to front

May 29, 2016 – Elsie dies at the University Hospital of Wales after suffering extensive brain damage

8/8/18 11:39 PM
6/7/05
I'm not a fan of how people in general, including gay couples, view obtaining children as if they are possessions and accessories which which to architect a normal seeming life, but this is just a psychotic individual irrespective of his sexual weirdness.
8/8/18 11:46 PM
2/5/05

I was almost on a jury where a straight guy was charged with killing his own child in pretty much the same way. Fucker was found guilty but I never found his sentence. Gay or straight, people are horrrible. 

8/9/18 12:17 AM
9/18/13

It has more to do with not having a bioligical connection than being homosexual. That being said, I hope he suffers a long, drawn out painful death.

8/9/18 12:19 AM
8/23/11
Surgeon308 -

To make that clear, Ive run on many (too many at least) infant and child trauma cases where the child was beaten either to death or into severe lifelong disability. 98% of the time its moms new boyfriend. Anectdotally, it seem that when an individual goes off the rails with an infant, its an unrelated male coming in trying to cope with a baby with whom he has no biological bond. 

Thats not to say its all the time, but its the vast majority of these case. These sick fucks being gay doesnt seem to have a whole lot to do with it. 

Except if your theory is right, and you have 2 non-biological males, there is now double the chance of one male not bonding with the child. 

8/9/18 12:21 AM
11/3/15

True evil.

Edited: 8/9/18 12:26 AM
4/18/06
androb - 
Surgeon308 -

Except if your theory is right, and you have 2 non-biological males, there is now double the chance of one male not bonding with the child. 

Different dynnamics. When a boyfriend arrives on the scene, he is there for the pussy. He just sticks around willing to put up with another mans offspring for the broad. When 2 gay guys go through the effort of adopting a child, they are more likely in it for the opportunity of raising a child, being as they are already getting laid prior to the rugrat landing in their laps. 

The circumstances of their relationsship with the child are very different. 

That being said, these guys should be skinned alive, as should any shitbag that harms an infant. 

8/9/18 12:33 AM
8/12/16

I have to agree with others here that being a homo most likely had nothing to do with it.

However, there are no long term studies of sufficient breadth that I know of that looks at the mental health of kids raised by same sex couples.  They were just allowed to start adopting kids seemingly without any question as to whether it would be a detriment to the kids or not.  The Grandma wanted to adopt the child but the Gov't gave her to two men.  Unless the Grandma was crazy or abusive that never should have happened, for many reasons.  But the article made it sound like the decision was based on the idea that the grandchild wouldn't be able to cope living with the Grandma.  Seems weird, unless there is more to the story.

On a side note, I think we need to start taking a serious look into the problem of pedophelia within the gay community before we start awarding more and more adoptions to them.  Yes, I realize that straight people can be pedophiles too but it is worse within the gay community. 

8/9/18 12:34 AM
8/12/16

Oh ya, I would love to volunteer to end that sick fuck.  Same age as my daughter, there is no redemption for someone like that.

8/9/18 12:36 AM
2/2/15

So the grandparents tried to get custody and it was denied in favour of a gay couple. Given that this was in the UK I cannot help but wonder if this child is a victim of their insane PC culture.

8/9/18 12:39 AM
1/1/01
no depth of hell deep enough for that guy.
Edited: 8/9/18 1:04 AM
1/1/01
Surgeon308 -

Read what you posted. It’s usually an unrelated male blah blah. That’s literally everygay male couple, except there are 2 unrelated males.

I think it’s sad that any child needs adopted and I’m sure most gays would show them more love and stability than the people giving the child up for adoption. That said, it’s not ideal by any stretch and it’s definitely not normal. There’s also no way it doesn’t affect the kid in some way when they’re raised by gay parents. 

8/9/18 1:11 AM
4/18/06
mada - 
Surgeon308 -

Read what you posted. It’s usually an unrelated male blah blah. That’s literally everygay male couple, except there are 2 unrelated males.

I think it’s sad that any child needs adopted and I’m sure most gays would show them more love and stability than the people giving the child up for adoption. That said, it’s not ideal by any stretch and it’s definitely not normal. There’s also no way it doesn’t affect the kid in some way when they’re raised by gay parents. 

Yeah bud, read my reply to androb.

Im not arguing for or against gays adopting babies, Im speaking on my personal experience and opinions. 

8/9/18 1:23 AM
4/19/09

Why in the world are we letting faggots adopt kids in the first place? It’s a hard enough world out there as it is, imagine being raised by a couple of turd burglars. That’s how people end up like Orcus. 

8/9/18 1:45 AM
6/7/08

Yeah, let's give babies to mentally ill fuckheads.

Gay=mental illness. Period.

8/9/18 1:50 AM
12/12/12

Gays gonna Gays...

8/9/18 1:51 AM
1/1/01
Surgeon308 -
mada - 
Surgeon308 -

Yeah bud, read my reply to androb.

Im not arguing for or against gays adopting babies, Im speaking on my personal experience and opinions. 

I saw that after my post and it seems like you’d rather suck a dick than say anything negative towards gays. You totally tried to move the goal posts after your first statement. Don’t feel bad, you’re part of the new normal.