OtherGround Forums George Floyd was a lifelong criminal & meth head.

Edited: 6 days ago
10/14/19

.. who died of a heart attack (thanks to being high out of his mind on fentanyl) while resisting arrest.

You are now more informed than 75% of the US public. You’re welcome.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/12/07

Racist

6 days ago
2/25/09

Why yes yes he was. But hes a necessary instrument for a particular political cause so here we are. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

Terrible luck to die while someone was kneeling on his neck 

6 days ago
9/13/08

He still didn’t deserve to die the way he did.....

come on, man. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

I’ll skull fuck your mother and rearrange her brains with my BBC.....

6 days ago
5/13/11

Here we go again with the weak trolls. 

6 days ago
12/29/09

Aliens bult the pyramids AND killed George Floyd. Probably.

6 days ago
4/22/03

10/14/19

6 days ago
9/26/10

let's keep this going as long as possible!

6 days ago
6/29/09
Dajuisher - 

10/14/19

And yet, despite the short comings of his low birth, is 100% correct.
6 days ago
3/8/17

Humans are shit

6 days ago
3/8/11
GreggyOmega -

.. who died of a heart attack (thanks to being high out of his mind on fentanyl) while resisting arrest.

I agree with you, and the facts, but that doesn't excuse weakling police officers with no idea how to safely control handcuffed scumbags.

6 days ago
5/13/11
morotetsuke -
Dajuisher - 

10/14/19

Actually, he isn't. 

6 days ago
4/22/03
morotetsuke -
Dajuisher - 

10/14/19

I never said he was wrong. Only pointing out that there are more and more troll accounts on this shit site. This was an obvious attempt to russle some jimmies. Best to just to ignore. 

6 days ago
2/11/03
Cop was still in the wrong regardless , you're welcome
6 days ago
12/16/00
voodoo child - 

Don't get uppity boy
6 days ago
7/31/09

They had 3 cops holding a cuffed man down who was in the process of dying. THEN AFTER HE DIES THE COP KNEELS ON HIS NECK FOR 2 AND 1/2 MORE MINUTES. The treatment of a person in police custody was awful, regardless of what he did. Why didnt they let him sit up? At no point did he try to run. Instead, he fell to the ground multiple times. Meanwhile everyone watching live and on youtube could see that the man was dying and then dead. But those dumbass cops werent concerned in the slightest. Neither were the "medics" that showed up. More like a meat wagon.

They should have been working to save the guy, not kill him, or at the very least, help him die while kneeling on him during a cardiac arrest.

You cant justify what the cops did. At all.

All that said, fuck blm and fuck antifa and fuck anyone who says cops need to die.

6 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_Kaneman82 - 
GreggyOmega -

I agree with you, and the facts, but that doesn't excuse weakling police officers with no idea how to safely control handcuffed scumbags.

That's going to be the crux of the case. I wouldn't be surprised if Chauvin did that maneuver plenty of times with no ill-effects until he did it on Floyd.

I still feel there is at least a negligence issue, though.
6 days ago
11/18/15
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Here we go again with the weak trolls. 

thanks for introducing your arrival

6 days ago
3/20/15
Kings21 - 

They had 3 cops holding a cuffed man down who was in the process of dying. THEN AFTER HE DIES THE COP KNEELS ON HIS NECK FOR 2 AND 1/2 MORE MINUTES. The treatment of a person in police custody was awful, regardless of what he did. Why didnt they let him sit up? At no point did he try to run. Instead, he fell to the ground multiple times. Meanwhile everyone watching live and on youtube could see that the man was dying and then dead. But those dumbass cops werent concerned in the slightest. Neither were the "medics" that showed up. More like a meat wagon.

They should have been working to save the guy, not kill him, or at the very least, help him die while kneeling on him during a cardiac arrest.

You cant justify what the cops did. At all.

All that said, fuck blm and fuck antifa and fuck anyone who says cops need to die.

Is anyone trying to justify the cops ? I don't see that. I see the pointing out of the hill your fake cause wants to die on is based on a career criminal on 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl...... At least that's what the autopsy said.

6 days ago
6/29/09
Dajuisher - 
morotetsuke -
Dajuisher - 

10/14/19

I never said he was wrong. Only pointing out that there are more and more troll accounts on this shit site. This was an obvious attempt to russle some jimmies. Best to just to ignore. 

Get out of here with your logic and reason. Cant you see i had ninja on the hook.
6 days ago
11/5/16

He was a piece of shit no doubt about it!

6 days ago
12/13/15

hero
6 days ago
1/1/01
GaryG -
voodoo child - 

Don't get uppity boy

Don’t be cuntrag fuckface