OtherGround Forums Gf broke up with me yet still living together TME

5 days ago
3/6/17

Am currently in my own personal hell. Moved into our own house a month ago, the tv, couches, fridge, washing machine etc is mine. 

Lately she's been acting weird and spending time with her friends more, i asked her straight out if she is seeing someone else and she denies it but says she wants to break up so she can 'concentrate on herself'. Since she said that ive been sleeping on the couch in the lounge room and she gets up at like 5 to go to the gym and comes and turns the light on and makes heaps of noise just to fuck with me. She even kissed me on the forehead this morning just to wake me up. Then when i ask her wtf she is doing with all the lights on etc she starts screaming 'JUST FUCKING LEAVE, I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE'. I got up and went and slept on the floor in the spare room.

Its her name on the lease so legally she has all the power. Ive got nowhere to go so I cant just up n leave, and im here with my dog so I dont want to go stay at a friends and leave her with all my shit and my dog as that's what she wants and I dont trust her with all my shit.

What should I do almighty OG?

TME and AMA.

5 days ago
9/7/04

Move on. 

Edited: 5 days ago
2/28/11

Yep, move on. She's "concentrating on her" means it's time for you to concentrate on you.

Find your own place and move your stuff out, the fact that the lease is on her name means you don't have any ties to have to stay in that home.

If you think she's seeing someone else and she's acting weird? She probably is.

5 days ago
10/29/13

Request mods to delete thread, kill and bury the body.. profit? 

5 days ago
3/6/17
MMA Playwright -

Move on. 

I plan too but it seems ill be stuck within this hell hole for at least a couple of weeks.

5 days ago
9/5/12

How long were you two dating for?

5 days ago
1/1/01

Don't move them in EVER!!!! 

5 days ago
2/6/18

you're  fucked 

5 days ago
8/7/12

so you technically let her buy the house and now she wants you out becuase she is gobbling copious amount of semen demons from the dark but you feel you cant move out right away?

Get the fook out of the house before that bitch ruins your life! If she is as evil as you say she is she sounds like the type to maliciously screw you over anyway she can. If your name is not on the lease, beg some friends to stash your shit at their place or start hitting up storage places looking for unpaid spaces that you can work with them if you can take over payment. Anything to get out of there with all your senses still attached and no police record. 

5 days ago
3/31/14

You have to kill your dog an the ex, then change your name  an move back to the west side..get all makkavalii on there asses.

5 days ago
7/4/16

She will be pregnant in a few days.

5 days ago
11/9/05

You broke? Unemployed?

5 days ago
8/1/13
MankTabbott -

Am currently in my own personal hell. Moved into our own house a month ago, the tv, couches, fridge, washing machine etc is mine. 

Lately she's been acting weird and spending time with her friends more, i asked her straight out if she is seeing someone else and she denies it but says she wants to break up so she can 'concentrate on herself'. Since she said that ive been sleeping on the couch in the lounge room and she gets up at like 5 to go to the gym and comes and turns the light on and makes heaps of noise just to fuck with me. She even kissed me on the forehead this morning just to wake me up. Then when i ask her wtf she is doing with all the lights on etc she starts screaming 'JUST FUCKING LEAVE, I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE'. I got up and went and slept on the floor in the spare room.

Its her name on the lease so legally she has all the power. Ive got nowhere to go so I cant just up n leave, and im here with my dog so I dont want to go stay at a friends and leave her with all my shit and my dog as that's what she wants and I dont trust her with all my shit.

What should I do almighty OG?

TME and AMA.

If you can prove you paid rent then she has to follow the eviction process. You can always file a restraining order and have her removed from the house. Tell them she threatened to kill you in your sleep.It doesn't matter if her name is on the lease or not. I know this is severe but you have to fight fire with fire. It will probably take a month to see a judge, by that time you should have your shit ready to roll.

Hope it works out for you and the pooch.

5 days ago
11/4/10

Go stay somewhere for a couple days. Friends, family, whatever. Stop talking to her. 

She’ll be like wtf and ask you to come back. 

Come back. Things might cool down. But be looking for other places to live at the same time. 

Move the fuck out. 

Go get your shit when she’s not there. 

5 days ago
3/31/14

An we need some pics..  Mainly boobs an vagene

5 days ago
12/22/10

5 days ago
3/6/17

Good advice all round. Am currently looking for rental properties now. Bitch just got home from work and went straight to her room.

And to the one poster who asked, im a student on Austudy so yes I am broke and unemployed haha.

5 days ago
7/26/12

“Tell them she threatened to kill you in your sleep.”

Oh man

Edited: 5 days ago
8/1/13
Res ipsa loquitar -

Oh man

Rent Free in your head, and if he takes my advice, free rent for OP.

5 days ago
3/6/17

this is my puppa, shes confused about whats going on.
5 days ago
7/15/04

How are you paying for rent, bills, and food if you are unemployed? 

5 days ago
1/1/01

5 days ago
7/13/09

Find anywhere you can to put the fridge other than that house. Get a fucking storage unit if you have to but get the fridge out of the house along with washing machine if you can. The way you troll a roommate is to be able to adapt while they can’t. You say sorry I’m just getting my stuff out as soon as possible. Leave the couch and TV then sit your ass on it and watch the TV until you move out as she slowly melts down. Chicks need their washing machines and refrigerators more than a dude. You just eat cheap and go to a laundromat. Sleep on the couch watch the TV talk to your friends loudly about how your getting out and any girls your talking to then tell her you yell at me anymore I’ll squat and it’ll take 6 months to get me out.  Troll the bitch 

5 days ago
7/26/12
camicom -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Oh man

Rent Free in your head, and if he takes my advice, free rent for OP.

Just hilarious to hear you suggest falsely accusing someone of anything. 

You are a truly delightful phaggot

5 days ago
3/6/17
TexDeuce -

How are you paying for rent, bills, and food if you are unemployed? 

Just said Im on AusStudy as I am a full time student.