OtherGround Forums Ghetto trash pushes old man off bus, kills him.

7 days ago
1/1/01

A 74-year-old man is dead after a woman pushed him off a city bus in downtown Las Vegas — allegedly because he told her to be nicer to other passengers.

Cadesha Bishop, 25, of Las Vegas, was arrested on a warrant Monday andcharged with murder in the death of Serge Fournier, 74, also of Las Vegas, the arrest report says, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

She is being held at the Clark County Detention Center.

On March 21, Fournier was making his way down the aisle with his walker when he asked Bishop, who was there with her young son, “to be nicer to the passengers,” the report says, according to the Las Vegas Sun.

Witnesses told police Bishop was allegedly arguing with other people on the bus and cursing at them, the report says, local station KSNV reports.

As Fournier was approaching the steps to leave the bus, Bishop pushed him “with both hands,” surveillance video shows. She pushed him “with enough force that he never touched any of the steps” on the bus and went airborne, the report says.

7 days ago
8/31/10

Man, so many fucked up stories in the last few days. People make me sick!

7 days ago
9/29/18

I hope that woman gets the maximum punishment 

and than gets raped 

7 days ago
8/11/12

Oh man what a cunt!! Parents don’t teach their kids respect any more. 

7 days ago
5/31/07
Hard video to watch. Perturbs me a right smart bit.
7 days ago
1/1/01

I'm not saying in any way the old guy deserved it BUT.....

old people need to be careful these days when they give younger people a talking to about how to behave.

Some people don't give a fuck that you are old and will go at you like you are the same age.

Fucking cunt should be run over by a bus.

7 days ago
3/21/12
Sick piece of shit, she should get released when she is the same age as him and then pushed off the bus
7 days ago
8/31/10
TzTinkle - Sick piece of shit, she should get released when she is the same age as him and then pushed off the bus

Perfect.

7 days ago
6/27/18

Ah fucking hell. That makes me want to murder that bitch with my bare hands. This shit has officially ruined my day.

The guy was so obviously weak and helpless. And she puts hands on him like it’s nothing, zero hesitation or remorse. Fucking disgusting.

7 days ago
12/29/18

Just kill her. No redeeming quality is enough to justify her breathing air and living off the government tit. That old man could be any of our dads/grabdpas 

7 days ago
1/25/04
https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/12162202_web1_CBishop.jpg
7 days ago
12/17/06
Bret Kavanaugh -

Just kill her. No redeeming quality is enough to justify her breathing air and living off the government tit. That old man could be any of our dads/grabdpas 

My dad is 77. His entire mantra for life is "just be nice", same as this guy sounded.

Fuck that worthless bitch dead.

7 days ago
6/10/10

The ONLY positive thing I can come up with in this situation is that hopefully her son has a chance now that she will be behind bars and out of his life.  Anyone raised by someone that would do that just doesn't stand a chance in hell of growing up to be a decent human being.

7 days ago
1/21/14
sgotwalks -

Man, so many fucked up stories in the last few days. People make me sick!

This

The internet is great in so many ways but unfortunately we get to hear about this kind of shit over and over.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Even a 74 yr old man she needs to attack from behind. Even her impulses stem from a pure scum core.
7 days ago
1/21/14
Altofsky -
Bret Kavanaugh -

My dad is 77. His entire mantra for life is "just be nice", same as this guy sounded.

Fuck that worthless bitch dead.

You're Dad sounds like a great man. If only everyone thought like him.

7 days ago
12/29/09

Worst chin in the buisness.

I'm jk.

7 days ago
4/17/13

People are fucking animals these days. This is what we mean when we say we want to make America great again, we want to bring back a civilized society where the elderly are respected, where those who cant defend themselves are protected from inhuman scum like this.

7 days ago
2/11/03
Sogflop - 

People are fucking animals these days. This is what we mean when we say we want to make America great again, we want to bring back a civilized society where the elderly are respected, where those who cant defend themselves are protected from inhuman scum like this.

uhhuh....
7 days ago
11/16/08

He died doing what he loved.

7 days ago
8/12/16
PatK -

I'm not saying in any way the old guy deserved it BUT.....

old people need to be careful these days when they give younger people a talking to about how to behave.

Some people don't give a fuck that you are old and will go at you like you are the same age.

Fucking cunt should be run over by a bus.

I think it is more correct to say "Some types"  don't give a fuck if you are old or not. 

Most young people would not act like that for such a small thing. 

Before people start crying I don't mean race.

7 days ago
2/4/06

Cadesha huh. 

7 days ago
12/2/05

Cadeshas gonna cadesha 

7 days ago
10/19/14
Sonester Sambo -

Cadesha huh. 

You beat me to it

7 days ago
12/1/10

that woman is a pos. she deserves to die for that. period.

as people we need to do and be better.

we need more of the video i posted and less of the one of that woman on the bus.