OtherGround Forums Giant Face in Antartica?

25 days ago
12/19/10

Natural or unnatural?

Google Earth: 72°00' 36.00'' S , 168° 34' 40.00'' E

25 days ago
2/27/13

Nothing like as face-like as the Mars one.

Totally natural IMO.

25 days ago
12/4/08

Yeah and the virgin mary appeared on my toast today

25 days ago
12/19/10
Banjaxo -

Nothing like as face-like as the Mars one.

Totally natural IMO.

Not sure about that.. the antartica one looks to have more symmetry/detail

https://imgur.com/EQshfkd

25 days ago
9/26/02

25 days ago
2/25/13

derp derp derp

25 days ago
7/29/13
Poiupoiu -

derp derp derp

This... Fuck people are dumb smh

25 days ago
7/23/09

I am more interested in this 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2548611/antarctica-building-structure-surface-image-people-lived-there/

New satellite images reveal mysterious dome structure hidden in Antarctica fuelling shock claims an ancient civilisation once lived there

Antarctica's secret city was apparently '"confirmed" by an ancient map called the Piri Reis map, compiled in 1513 from military intelligence.

It appears to show the Antarctic coast hundreds of years before it was discovered, but was denounced by many scholars at the time.

25 days ago
7/4/10

In

25 days ago
8/12/09
it's already been documented that there is a pyramid like structure that is far below the surface ice. The aliens supposedly come here every once in a while, melt a hole, go down there, and have a good time.
25 days ago
1/1/01
Get yo ass to Mahhs.

Get yo ass to Mahhs.

Get yo ass to Mahhs.

Get yo ass to Mahhs.

25 days ago
1/1/01
Also, wasn't there a millennium falcon in the ocean or some sea like a year ago?

Why don't we hear about this stuff anymore?

Can't they just get a team out there or get some funding together for a documentary to explore this? We waste money going to space, why can't we spend more time exploring our planet and the ocean?

Send a team out there!!!!
25 days ago
8/9/16
jake11 - it's already been documented that there is a pyramid like structure that is far below the surface ice. The aliens supposedly come here every once in a while, melt a hole, go down there, and have a good time.

As long as they're not melting my hole, I don't care what they do...  ;) 

25 days ago
1/1/01

In for giant mountainesque snow men

25 days ago
10/15/13
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
jake11 - it's already been documented that there is a pyramid like structure that is far below the surface ice. The aliens supposedly come here every once in a while, melt a hole, go down there, and have a good time.

That sounds like an invitation....

25 days ago
1/14/12

Find the list of the amount of heads of state and presidents etc who have visited Antarctica even the head of the Vatican popped in for a visit.

25 days ago
12/15/11

Looks just like highinsidelegkick!

25 days ago
7/4/10
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

25 days ago
2/19/14
NiteProwleR -

In for giant mountainesque snow men

I can be abominable for you

25 days ago
3/20/12

annunaki

25 days ago
2/22/13

I assumed it was a Chrissy Tegan spotting.

25 days ago
8/23/11
solidsnake - Also, wasn't there a millennium falcon in the ocean or some sea like a year ago?

Can't they just get a team out there or get some funding together for a documentary to explore this? We waste money going to space, why can't we spend more time exploring our planet and the ocean?

What if the only way humans can unlock the secrets of the universe would be to melt the ice caps to gain access to the secret alien pyramids hidden beneath Antarctica. 

All this time we’ve been trying to undo global warming... but in reality that’s what we need to ascend to higher enlightenment 

trump will finally unlock the key and save humanity forever 

long live our new God and Saviour Donald J trump

25 days ago
1/1/01
I'll be there in March, I'll check it out and report back.
25 days ago
1/1/01
ShotgunSurgeon -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

LOL

25 days ago
1/1/01
androb - 
solidsnake - Also, wasn't there a millennium falcon in the ocean or some sea like a year ago?

What if the only way humans can unlock the secrets of the universe would be to melt the ice caps to gain access to the secret alien pyramids hidden beneath Antarctica. 

All this time we’ve been trying to undo global warming... but in reality that’s what we need to ascend to higher enlightenment 

trump will finally unlock the key and save humanity forever 

long live our new God and Saviour Donald J trump

We should write a script about this.

Spoilers:

There's a mad man that the hero is trying to stop from melting the ice caps and "global warming" the world.

In the last scene, they both shoot each other with guns in the command center.

The villain was able to drag his bleeding self towards the global warming button.

The hero screams no!!!!!

As the hero closes his eyes expecting to be executed.

The so called villain, grabs his hand and picks him up.

He walks him to an observatory window.

During their last breaths, they see jesus riding a dinosaur and running up a pyramid.

He gives them the peace sign, then the camera pans to the sunrise.

El fin