OtherGround Forums Girls dating soft dudes?

2/13/20 8:03 PM
3/26/13

It seems to me that in the younger crowd, women seem to seek out guys that are a little soft.  Seems to be a growing phenomenon.  Can someone explain to me why this is?

2/13/20 8:08 PM
5/10/03

More guys are soft now than they used to be.

2/13/20 8:11 PM
1/7/09

Get with the times bro, modern women have 8 inch cocks and low hanging testicles and modern men have front holes

2/13/20 8:13 PM
9/17/10

They're mostly feminists now. They don't want real men. They want soft pansy types that have zero backbone and won't standup for themselves. It typically jumps up to bite them later.

2/13/20 8:14 PM
4/12/04

it is a phase. they'll eventually succumb to their true nature

2/13/20 8:18 PM
3/26/13
TheRealJoker -

More guys are soft now than they used to be.

Agreed, but I don't think that would change female preferences.  I know some real hipster-type dudes that always seem to have a pretty attractive girlfriend.  I know a significant amount of young guys doing MMA that are struggling meeting women.  It's like Bizzaro world.

2/13/20 8:24 PM
3/17/03

Young women are swimming against the rapids of rampant brainwashing.

Most men today are gigantic betas, and out of that soy-pond, young women will often pick soft men because that's who they're told to like. It's not until they're older, nearly infertile, and loaded down with sexual baggage that they realize they've been lied to and they want to be with a man.

2/13/20 9:01 PM
5/3/03

Oh boy. 
   Close family friend brought her bf over the other day, both 18. 
   I am no supreme alpha male, but holy jeez, this young man was something else.

It's whatever , as long as she's happy. But she mentioned how he got punked at a party and you could tell she was a little put off. Apparently , his response was "what you gonna do, can't fight everyone "

2/13/20 9:04 PM
3/21/12
rustyshakleford - 

Oh boy. 

It's whatever , as long as she's happy. But she mentioned how he got punked at a party and you could tell she was a little put off. Apparently , his response was "what you gonna do, can't fight everyone "

That's a smart kid, a lot of guys have left this earth with their shoes on over some woman who had another man the next week.
11/3/15

They still wanna get their brains fucked out by a real man.

11/28/03

i think some women wanna be more in control, so they find a guy who will let them be the boss of the relationship  

i think the female  teachers that bang students are like this

2/13/20 9:08 PM
3/26/13
TzTinkle -
rustyshakleford - 

Oh boy. 

That's a smart kid, a lot of guys have left this earth with their shoes on over some woman who had another man the next week.

Yeah but the ugly reality is that women's instincts don't give two shits about a man's self-preservation.  Civil or not, you're going to lose major points with her whether she admits it or is even conscious of it.  Her hindbrain sees one man getting owned by another man.  In fact, women LIKE intra male conflict on this level.  It plays into their instinct for determining mate quality.

2/13/20 9:10 PM
3/26/13
ranier wolfcastle -

i think some women wanna be more in control, so they find a guy who will let them be the boss of the relationship  

i think the female  teachers that bang students are like this

What do you think this desire for control is derived from?  It seems greater today than 20 years ago.  My theory is that women's egos have gotten larger on average yet at the same time they've become increasingly insecure.  So this might be driving it.

2/13/20 9:11 PM
3/26/13
Heystro -

This would be my thought but they seem to be content with these dudes.  Perhaps it's some weird hormonal shift due to the chemicals and pharmaceuticals they're exposed to nowadays.

2/13/20 9:44 PM
6/29/09

Younger females are more dominant than their counterparts....

2/13/20 9:51 PM
6/28/10

lol @ you bunch of old, jealous queers acting like you know women.

2/13/20 9:54 PM
1/9/02
nek -
Heystro -

This would be my thought but they seem to be content with these dudes.  Perhaps it's some weird hormonal shift due to the chemicals and pharmaceuticals they're exposed to nowadays.

or perhaps your small anecdotal examples are not reality and just special circumstances. besides the hair metal bands in the 80's looked like huge bitches and they were dropping panties all over

female DNA hasn't changed at all in the last 100 yrs and sexual attraction is almost completely on the nature side of things, basically women have only limited control over what they find sexy.

2/13/20 9:55 PM
7/3/06

Women by nature love weak men because of their need to control something. When you consider how out of control their lives are, menstrual cycle, their irrational brains etc, the need for control something (I.e. men) is huge. On top of that you've got this feminist society pushing for women to have more control and independence. It's no wonder women are behaving this way.

They may be with these beta males now but deep down they are extremely unhappy and disgusted by these dudes and by nature still desire a real man.

As someone mentioned earlier, when they get to a certain age and are washed up is when they realize they fucked up and start chasing the real men. By then it's too late. Women at the core of it don't know what they want. They are easily swayed & will continue to do shit that makes no sense. Stay masculine and focus on your purpose. MGTOW

2/13/20 10:07 PM
7/13/09
nek -
TzTinkle -
rustyshakleford - 

Oh boy. 

Yeah but the ugly reality is that women's instincts don't give two shits about a man's self-preservation.  Civil or not, you're going to lose major points with her whether she admits it or is even conscious of it.  Her hindbrain sees one man getting owned by another man.  In fact, women LIKE intra male conflict on this level.  It plays into their instinct for determining mate quality.

Only reason to fight is if your life depends on it.  Only insecure dopes fight over words and trivial bullshit.  

2/13/20 10:38 PM
1/9/02

masculinity isn't about women anyway. Its a way to conduct yourself as a man thats good for your soul.

bitches have no say in it. non-masculine men are pretty unhappy

2/14/20 12:21 AM
3/11/13

i blame birth control pills

https://www.livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html

Women using the birth control pill prefer men with less masculine faces compared to nonusers, new research suggests.

Millions of women use hormonal forms of contraception, and some studies indicate the pill could affect partner preferences. A new study shows women were attracted to less masculine male faces after going on the pill, while their ratings of the attractiveness of female faces were unaffected. And in couples who first met when the woman was on the pill, the men were less likely to have manly faces than those who met when the woman was off the pill. If supported, the findings could have important implications for how relationships are formed...

2/14/20 12:32 AM
1/9/02
duckdentistry -

i blame birth control pills

https://www.livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html

Women using the birth control pill prefer men with less masculine faces compared to nonusers, new research suggests.

Millions of women use hormonal forms of contraception, and some studies indicate the pill could affect partner preferences. A new study shows women were attracted to less masculine male faces after going on the pill, while their ratings of the attractiveness of female faces were unaffected. And in couples who first met when the woman was on the pill, the men were less likely to have manly faces than those who met when the woman was off the pill. If supported, the findings could have important implications for how relationships are formed...

so basically, masculinity will be selected for in the future.

interesting

our grandsons are going to be badasses

2/14/20 12:51 AM
5/3/03
TzTinkle -
rustyshakleford - 

Oh boy. 

True , true, you are right. 
    But she's a close fam friend, I'd like to think that if dudes got grabby he would step up. 
  And not necessarily in a violent wayX just do something to keep the hands off her.

I trained for years but avoided some dicey situations . A friends older brother died in a party fight when he tripped backwards and landed wrong .

2/14/20 1:22 AM
5/2/02

Guys that look like Tony Soprano get plenty of ladies.  Women care a lot more about personality, social status and power than they do about abs.  

2/14/20 2:44 AM
1/1/01

ttt