OtherGround Forums Girls dating soft dudes?

3 days ago
11/10/18

I find women still care about money over everything else. At least women that are hot enough to attract men with money. I don't know or care what ugly or mediocre women prefer. 

3 days ago
12/27/06

they are basically gay friends +..... these women are cheating their asses off with Chad and Tyrone and Kevin from Sales... Women don't feel shame for cheating and it's super easy to pull off so why not...

3 days ago
7/28/10

3 days ago
2/23/12

I get avoiding fights unless you have no other option but I don't understand how so many young men can't do basic jobs now. I had to go and help a younger colleague to change his tyre, he didn't even know where the jack would be

3 days ago
2/23/12
Jored1990 -

I get avoiding fights unless you have no other option but I don't understand how so many young men can't do basic jobs now. I had to go and help a younger colleague to change his tyre, he didn't even know where the jack would be

This is a guy who has complained to me that his girlfriend is not around as much, constantly on her phone or at the gym and suddenly started working out and eating well. I decided not to suggest that she's probably already cheating on him, she probably had enough of changing her own tyres 

3 days ago
3/19/04

There is research that shows women like lower testosterone guys when the society they live in is relatively safe, and higher testosterone guys when they live in a tougher society. Higher test guys provide stronger offspring, iirc they are stronger at resisting disease amongst other things. But higher testosterone guys are less faithful thus woman choose lower test guys in a safer society.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Purpose - Women by nature love weak men because of their need to control something. When you consider how out of control their lives are, menstrual cycle, their irrational brains etc, the need for control something (I.e. men) is huge. On top of that you've got this feminist society pushing for women to have more control and independence. It's no wonder women are behaving this way.

They may be with these beta males now but deep down they are extremely unhappy and disgusted by these dudes and by nature still desire a real man.

As someone mentioned earlier, when they get to a certain age and are washed up is when they realize they fucked up and start chasing the real men. By then it's too late. Women at the core of it don't know what they want. They are easily swayed & will continue to do shit that makes no sense. Stay masculine and focus on your purpose. MGTOW

All of this.

It's also why many women say they prefer guys with "dad bods". It's because when they're the more attractive of the two, they tend to have more options, therefore usually have more control in a relationship.

Not to mention it means they'll get the most attention.

3 days ago
4/12/11
headroll -

They're mostly feminists now. They don't want real men. They want soft pansy types that have zero backbone and won't standup for themselves. It typically jumps up to bite them later.

Deep down I think they want a real man. Stoked by the constant dissatisfaction of their soy boy partner.

3 days ago
12/22/10
BrckNoHitBk -

lol @ you bunch of old, jealous queers acting like you know women.

Agreed, probably 90% of this thread got beat up by a man bun wearing, skinny jean sagging, Conor bearded, latte sipping, vegan and got their girls taken from them.

Edited: 3 days ago
10/16/07

Men are comfortable becoming less manly and women are dating from the available pool.

a fit man that isn't a Neanderthal is still going to outperform...gym strong does not deliver man strength though...mental toughness and old school grit that can present as stoicism and life readiness and competence seem to be lacking most is my opinion 

3 days ago
8/29/09

It's a woman's job to push for control.

It's a man's job to resist her insanity, and be in charge.

When the woman wins control, there is nothing but chaos.  

3 days ago
1/1/01
quality - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Agreed, probably 90% of this thread got beat up by a man bun wearing, skinny jean sagging, Conor bearded, latte sipping, vegan and got their girls taken from them.

Regale us with your knowledge then - show everyone on the thread why they're wrong instead of making silly, keyboard warrior quips.

Edited: 3 days ago
4/3/08

Over-civilization will allow this. Nature won't abide...

3 days ago
9/7/11
sewich -
nek -
TzTinkle -
rustyshakleford - 

Oh boy. 
   Close family friend brought her bf over the other day, both 18. 
   I am no supreme alpha male, but holy jeez, this young man was something else.

It's whatever , as long as she's happy. But she mentioned how he got punked at a party and you could tell she was a little put off. Apparently , his response was "what you gonna do, can't fight everyone "

That's a smart kid, a lot of guys have left this earth with their shoes on over some woman who had another man the next week.

Yeah but the ugly reality is that women's instincts don't give two shits about a man's self-preservation.  Civil or not, you're going to lose major points with her whether she admits it or is even conscious of it.  Her hindbrain sees one man getting owned by another man.  In fact, women LIKE intra male conflict on this level.  It plays into their instinct for determining mate quality.

Only reason to fight is if your life depends on it.  Only insecure dopes fight over words and trivial bullshit.  

I somewhat agree. If somebody disrespects your woman or your family, it should be go time. Or if somebody is purposely disrespecting you in front of your woman or your family, it should be go time. A man should never fight to prove how tough they think they are, in reality, most men cannot fight.

Fight for a purpose. Be quick, be precise, and be aggressive.

3 days ago
7/18/15

Where the hell do all you relationship experts form your ideas? I dont see any of this being true in my world. Good looking men with muscles, personalities, and decent jobs rein supreme. You all have twisted world perspectives.

3 days ago
7/22/06

It depends on the area you live and the dominant tastes of women in that area.

3 days ago
4/20/11

I mean it's incredible what women are really like if you ignore the Disney fantasies about them installed in your mind as a child. 

Generally speaking they're incredibly fickle, barely loyal, and hypergamous. Even when they eventually lock down a good man via marriage they eventually seem to become incredibly ungrateful.

I have been with several divorced/separated women or spoken to them. Some of these women had kids. I dug a little bit into each of their reasons for being separated/divorced. In quite literally every single case their reasons were almost non-existent. They just use these guys for steady paychecks regardless of the effects it will have on their kids.

Im 35 and it's really incredible how many of these women will leave their husbands - who seem like totally fine guys - to fulfill some amorphous fantasy in their mind. Yet they can't seem to be able to do the simple math that very few guys want to seriously be with a 30+ year old woman with kids. 

So they end up just getting their p* pummeled but eventually that turns into a 1,000 yard stare when they realize that their fantasy was fake and they turned into a glorified stiff sock that talks. 

3 days ago
3/19/04
Willin - 

I mean it's incredible what women are really like if you ignore the Disney fantasies about them installed in your mind as a child. 

Generally speaking they're incredibly fickle, barely loyal, and hypergamous. Even when they eventually lock down a good man via marriage they eventually seem to become incredibly ungrateful.

I have been with several divorced/separated women or spoken to them. Some of these women had kids. I dug a little bit into each of their reasons for being separated/divorced. In quite literally every single case their reasons were almost non-existent. They just use these guys for steady paychecks regardless of the effects it will have on their kids.

Im 35 and it's really incredible how many of these women will leave their husbands - who seem like totally fine guys - to fulfill some amorphous fantasy in their mind. Yet they can't seem to be able to do the simple math that very few guys want to seriously be with a 30+ year old woman with kids. 

So they end up just getting their p* pummeled but eventually that turns into a 1,000 yard stare when they realize that their fantasy was fake and they turned into a glorified stiff sock that talks. 

"So they end up just getting their p* pummeled but eventually that turns into a 1,000 yard stare when they realize that their fantasy was fake and they turned into a glorified stiff sock that talks."

Jesus. Take a sunny walk in a park. Listen to the birds.

3 days ago
4/20/11
Canooke -
Willin - 

"So they end up just getting their p* pummeled but eventually that turns into a 1,000 yard stare when they realize that their fantasy was fake and they turned into a glorified stiff sock that talks."

Jesus. Take a sunny walk in a park. Listen to the birds.

I mean I've seen it a number of times. It's pathetic and deranged. 

They start off as wanting to be a naughty girl.

Then they get tired of guys ditching them because they have no respect for these women saddled with kids.

Then they try to set up demands like "You have to take me on dates now" or "I will only be with you if you're my boyfriend." This is after you've ridden them a number of times like a circus donkey. 

Then their ploy may eventually work on some sod but deep down they're deeply unhappy because they know they 'dun goofed because they couldn't appreciate the simplicity and ease their ex husband provided for them.

3 days ago
12/22/10
Wiggy -
quality - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Regale us with your knowledge then - show everyone on the thread why they're wrong instead of making silly, keyboard warrior quips.

It's actually very simple fashion and trends change with the times.  At the end of the day women just want the dick.

3 days ago
1/1/01

It used to be when a woman dated a soft man it was because she was duped by a closeted homosexual.

These days, I blame Girl Power

3 days ago
12/22/18

Lol at non pussy getting op

3 days ago
4/1/10

How are you defining soft?

3 days ago
4/11/10
turducken -

Get with the times bro, modern women have 8 inch cocks and low hanging testicles and modern men have front holes

LOL @ "front hole"

im fucken crying 

2 days ago
12/22/10
Zned -

How are you defining soft?

Look in the mirror.  BOOOMMM!!!