OtherGround Forums Girls dating soft dudes?

2/19/20 3:03 PM
12/30/03

PUA types are built around the principle that you need to stand out to be noticed. Which is true. Where they lose reality is how they suggest these dudes go about doing it. 

Wear silly clothes because it will be a conversation starter! 

"DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT FIGHT OUTSIDE?!"

Neg the pretty girl and be nice to her fat friends so will want you!

That shit is obnoxious and obvious to any chick who saw that reality show with Mystery or whatever his name was. 

If I were to run a PUA school, I would tell guys to work out as often as they can, choose a diet they can actually follow, and to focus on their career or school above everything else. If you feel good about yourself, you'll be alot more confident around other people and you'll naturally attract females. Trying to peacock to attract women may work with slutty chicks but people can easily read PUA bs coming from a guy more or less following a playbook. 

Having worked in bars and night clubs for years, I have seen it all. Picking up women isn't the hard part. 

Look like you take care of yourself. Wear clean shoes and go out in groups of your friends. Invite women into the conversation you're already having in your group. If she is interested, she will be pretty obvious. If she isn't, you're still out with your friends. Who cares?  

2/19/20 3:37 PM
11/1/19
rustyshakleford -
JThomasufc91 -
rustyshakleford -

Oh boy. 
   Close family friend brought her bf over the other day, both 18. 
   I am no supreme alpha male, but holy jeez, this young man was something else.

It's whatever , as long as she's happy. But she mentioned how he got punked at a party and you could tell she was a little put off. Apparently , his response was "what you gonna do, can't fight everyone "

I'm with you. But man. You really can't fight everyone. I'm 37 years old. And there's nothing worse than waking up with a hangover in jail. All over what? A look? Something someone said? I get it if someone puts their hands on you. But that's different. 

Oh bro, I’ve walked away from a few fights.tons ....

My thought is this. If a teen boy and a teen girl are out on a date, and some turd walks over and starts rubbing her Polly pocket, the young teen should at least have the wherewithal to approach that situation tactfully , not even in a violent fashion . Do SOMETHING
  There are for real some soft ass kids out there .

And I ain’t talking about “ he likes comics,” or “he don’t shoot guns “ that shit don’t make you soft. I’m just talking about a little back bone.

When I was bouncing in  the club, this smaller dude (smaller than me and I’m no giant )

came up and said that these two big dudes were fucking with him. We couldn’t see due to all the commotion.

A couple of minutes later, I saw the big dude grab the little guys girl On the cooch. Little dude socks him hard and I was able to get there in time to keep him from two dudes jumping on him. It was a shitty policy, but we had to see it...

I'm with you man. I've never let anything slide... Until recently. It's not worth it unless it's absolutely necessary. I taught my son an armbar at 3. Always told him to never take no shit. That Gator don't take no shit! But in reality I ruined him. He's a beast. I mean he's never lost a fight on the streets. In the gym yeah. But you know how that is. He's 18 and even a look from a grown man and he's ready to throw down. Now I'm spending all my time trying to tell him to chill the fuck out lol.

2/19/20 6:04 PM
1/1/01

Btw these soft guys are prob loaded too

2/19/20 6:07 PM
4/1/10
NiteProwleR - 

Btw these soft guys are prob loaded too

That is a different animal, because then you get into people declaring some guy as "soft" out of their own insecuriies and jelousies because they don't have the same success.

A more educated higher earning partner is going to be more desirable than a lesser earning lesser educated partner regardless as to if he likes to roll around on the floor in tights with brazillian guys and watch men in short shorts fight at BWW.

2/19/20 10:49 PM
7/10/02
Google is there. Do you own fucking research.

Here:
https://www.mckinleyirvin.com/family-law-blog/2012/october/32-shocking-divorce-statistics/

So it says 42-45% as of 2018, not 50% as in the 80s. What a great number.

One thing is for sure, my OG bros: if you marry, find a woman on the same level as you in assets and financially. We men tend to marry down a lot, as we don't care how much she makes. Women on the other hand, always marry the same level or mostly, a man with much better wealth. You'll deny that too?

The point is, the way laws are made, the more the difference between the two persons that divorce, the more the richer party pays. Why is it that a poor woman gets to have her status risen forever if she can't keep her man? Why can't a man pay directly to his kids for education, food and such, and not to the mom? Like if they were all saints.

LOL @ being aware of these issues means being scared of women. Yeah, I never get laid, never had any GFs, and my kids came from the Immaculate Conception. Always the go to tactic of you dumbasses when faced with another POV that conflicts with your dreamy rosy vision, attack the messenger.

2/20/20 7:37 AM
12/26/05
Sprawl'n'Stall - Google is there. Do you own fucking research.

Here:
https://www.mckinleyirvin.com/family-law-blog/2012/october/32-shocking-divorce-statistics/

One thing is for sure, my OG bros: if you marry, find a woman on the same level as you in assets and financially. We men tend to marry down a lot, as we don't care how much she makes. Women on the other hand, always marry the same level or mostly, a man with much better wealth. You'll deny that too?

The point is, the way laws are made, the more the difference between the two persons that divorce, the more the richer party pays. Why is it that a poor woman gets to have her status risen forever if she can't keep her man? Why can't a man pay directly to his kids for education, food and such, and not to the mom? Like if they were all saints.

LOL @ being aware of these issues means being scared of women. Yeah, I never get laid, never had any GFs, and my kids came from the Immaculate Conception. Always the go to tactic of you dumbasses when faced with another POV that conflicts with your dreamy rosy vision, attack the messenger.

Marrying down or not doesnt matter unless you plan on not having children, or are a multi- millionaire marrying another.

If you plan on not having children, getting married is flat out stupid.  Marriage is for children.  If children arent involved, marriage is a fools errand.

Edited: 2/20/20 9:43 AM
4/1/10
Sprawl'n'Stall - Google is there. Do you own fucking research.

Here:

42% - 45% is a risk estimate, not a statistic, you should check the original sourcing from the divorce lawyer's advertisement you posted as a source.

Why are you cursing at me and why are you getting so upset?

Edited: 2/20/20 9:17 PM
5/3/03
JThomasufc91 -
rustyshakleford -
JThomasufc91 -
rustyshakleford -

Oh boy. 
   Close family friend brought her bf over the other day, both 18. 
   I am no supreme alpha male, but holy jeez, this young man was something else.

It's whatever , as long as she's happy. But she mentioned how he got punked at a party and you could tell she was a little put off. Apparently , his response was "what you gonna do, can't fight everyone "

I'm with you. But man. You really can't fight everyone. I'm 37 years old. And there's nothing worse than waking up with a hangover in jail. All over what? A look? Something someone said? I get it if someone puts their hands on you. But that's different. 

Oh bro, I’ve walked away from a few fights.tons ....

My thought is this. If a teen boy and a teen girl are out on a date, and some turd walks over and starts rubbing her Polly pocket, the young teen should at least have the wherewithal to approach that situation tactfully , not even in a violent fashion . Do SOMETHING
  There are for real some soft ass kids out there .

And I ain’t talking about “ he likes comics,” or “he don’t shoot guns “ that shit don’t make you soft. I’m just talking about a little back bone.

When I was bouncing in  the club, this smaller dude (smaller than me and I’m no giant )

came up and said that these two big dudes were fucking with him. We couldn’t see due to all the commotion.

A couple of minutes later, I saw the big dude grab the little guys girl On the cooch. Little dude socks him hard and I was able to get there in time to keep him from two dudes jumping on him. It was a shitty policy, but we had to see it...

I'm with you man. I've never let anything slide... Until recently. It's not worth it unless it's absolutely necessary. I taught my son an armbar at 3. Always told him to never take no shit. That Gator don't take no shit! But in reality I ruined him. He's a beast. I mean he's never lost a fight on the streets. In the gym yeah. But you know how that is. He's 18 and even a look from a grown man and he's ready to throw down. Now I'm spending all my time trying to tell him to chill the fuck out lol.

I think you did it right. I would honestly like to err on the side of caution and have my son be able to tear it up and not take any shit.

Growing up, I was horrificly bullied and my parents did not support or protect me. I was blamed for the bullying (way I dressed, my demeanor, etc)

if I came home and started talking about it, they would shut me down and tell me how I was stressing them out.

Being small and dorky looking was hard. I started training and it was years before I had any self confidence or real self worth.

I don’t want my kid to be a bully and I don’t want him getting into legal problems . 
  But I will 1000 percent support him if it’s a fight he HAS to be in.