OtherGround Forums Girls go 0 to 100 real fast once in MLM's

6 days ago
6/26/06

3 women I'm friends with on Facebook(none who are friends with each other) have started posting their MLM shit in the last month.   All normal women but my God they go full hambone once they start don't they?  One girl selling some creams was posting all sorts of before and after pics of herself.  They don't appear to ease into it at all.  Not sure if it's a corporate brainwashing or what.  

Any of your girls gotten into this?  You know wanna go to some conference in Orlando with a bunch of bingo wing armed 45 year olds 

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
11/17/10
Girly -

3 women I'm friends with on Facebook(none who are friends with each other) have started posting their MLM shit in the last month.   All normal women but my God they go full hambone once they start don't they?  One girl selling some creams was posting all sorts of before and after pics of herself.  They don't appear to ease into it at all.  Not sure if it's a corporate brainwashing or what.  

Any of your girls gotten into this?  You know wanna go to some conference in Orlando with a bunch of bingo wing armed 45 year olds 

definitely agree with your last sentence

6 days ago
4/1/10

Between Beach Body and Monat and so and so forth....

"Seriously guys, I am not recruiting or selling anything, I am just sharing my results and opportunity....."

6 days ago
1/1/01
"All normal women but my God they go full hambone once they start don't they?"

This describes pretty much *all* women with *anything* they decide to frivolously get into...not just MLMs.
6 days ago
4/1/10

The only good thing to come out of MLMs have been some of the threads here.

6 days ago
11/14/11

6 days ago
7/26/07
The worst was when that "It Works" body wraps shit made the rounds several years ago.

Jesus that was annoying.
6 days ago
4/1/10
In Limbo - 
Girly -

I don't know about the last sentence.

There are girls who post about their fitness type MLMs, and they post photos from the conferences and stuff. Most of them actually look pretty good. Most have had some sort of transformation for the better, then when full retard mode hit they died their hair purple or pink and got a tattoo.

Most are married, but if you tell me some lucky guys aren't taking them down two at a time due to their newfound "independence and feelings of self worth" at some mediocre resort in Tennessee......

6 days ago
6/26/06
Zned -
In Limbo - 
Girly -

There are girls who post about their fitness type MLMs, and they post photos from the conferences and stuff. Most of them actually look pretty good. Most have had some sort of transformation for the better, then when full retard mode hit they died their hair purple or pink and got a tattoo.

Most are married, but if you tell me some lucky guys aren't taking them down two at a time due to their newfound "independence and feelings of self worth" at some mediocre resort in Tennessee......

Oh yeah the girls I know are good looking but one of every three in conference pics looks like she'd pregame at BWW before the Daughtry concert 

1/1/01

Yeah, it's crazy...

That's why I created an app called "MLM-Safe!" --to protect friends and family from the online harassment called Multi Level Marketing.

"MLM -Safe!" is affordable & effective.

In fact, response to the app is SO good, I have decided to open a limited numbed of "MLM-Safe!" distributorships to people I know.

--It's not for everyone. We're just interested in people who want to help others while making a LOT of money FAST, with minimal investment and no downside.

BTW, the offer ends at 5pm today and we will never offer it again.

6 days ago
6/26/06
shen -

Yeah, it's crazy...

That's why I created an app called "MLM-Safe!" --to protect friends and family from online harassment digused as Multi Level MArketing.

In fact, response to the app is SO good, I have decided to opene of a limited numbed of "MLM-Safe!" distributorships to people I know.

--It's not for everyone. We're just interested in people who want to help others while making a LOT of money FAST, with minimal inventment and no downside.

That sounds like something my friends would be Interested in.  PM me bro 

6 days ago
1/1/01
shen - 

Yeah, it's crazy...

That's why I created an app called "MLM-Safe!" --to protect friends and family from online harassment digused as Multi Level MArketing.

In fact, response to the app is SO good, I have decided to opene of a limited numbed of "MLM-Safe!" distributorships to people I know.

--It's not for everyone. We're just interested in people who want to help others while making a LOT of money FAST, with minimal inventment and no downside.

Some Ouano guy keeps asking me if I want to sell kimonos. It would really help with that! 

6 days ago
10/12/13
shen - 

Yeah, it's crazy...

That's why I created an app called "MLM-Safe!" --to protect friends and family from the online harassment called Multi Level Marketing.

In fact, response to the app is SO good, I have decided to open a limited numbed of "MLM-Safe!" distributorships to people I know.

--It's not for everyone. We're just interested in people who want to help others while making a LOT of money FAST, with minimal investment and no downside.

Nice! I'm really getting tired of all these get rich quick schemes. That's 5pm eastern standard time?
1/1/01

This almost never happens, but ALL THREE of you guys sound like you might meet the very strict criteria we have for those who we award "MLM-Safe!" distributorships!

6 days ago
6/26/06
shen -

This almost never happens, but ALL THREE of you guys sound like you might meet the very strict criteria we have for those who we award "MLM-Safe!" distributorships.

Wait.... have you reached purple level status yet? Wanna make sure I'm not ordering from a noob 

6 days ago
6/26/06

6 days ago
6/26/06

6 days ago
6/26/06

6 days ago
11/17/10
Zned -
In Limbo - 
Girly -

Sorry i need to clarify

By "agree" i meant that i want to go to a conference i  Orlando witha bunch of middle aged women...bingo wing arms or not

1/1/01
Girly - 
shen -

This almost never happens, but ALL THREE of you guys sound like you might meet the very strict criteria we have for those who we award "MLM-Safe!" distributorships.

Wait.... have you reached purple level status yet? Wanna make sure I'm not ordering from a noob 

Look, I'm not just some random guy online.

--I'm your online pal, who's here knocking on your door with a UNIQUE opportunity to make real money.

...Unless you are one of those people who hates money or something, in which case I guess I will be forced to give the opportunity of a lifetime to somone else.

As your online pal, that would make me very sad.

--Yikes, I just saw the time. HUGE meeting with a few MAJOR investors who know a good thing when they see it. Don't have a lot of time to convince people to let me make the rich. Gonna need an in or out.

6 days ago
1/1/01
In Limbo - 
Zned -
In Limbo - 
Girly -

Sorry i need to clarify

By "agree" i meant that i want to go to a conference i  Orlando witha bunch of middle aged women...bingo wing arms or not

Mock my slumpbusters at your peril sir!!!

6 days ago
1/1/01

Is the product ever not overpriced or shit? If you had a competitive product why would you even try to sell it via annoying Facebook wenches?

6 days ago
1/1/01

My god this mlm 

6 days ago
4/27/15
Girly -

Those are the fanciest anal beads i've ever seen