OtherGround Forums Girth Brooks....

Edited: 9 days ago
4/6/20

I always fuck around on here. You start calling people pedofiles. I will fight you on street beefs. That's not a witty comeback. I'll go OG live also. I always fuck with juicedbead and alcappucnio. You start calling people pedofiles, now you have to run it. You get fucking murdered for that shit.  I'd love to see you run around and call people pedofiles. I'll pay for everything, I'll call Scarface also.  

9 days ago
4/27/15

Confirmation that SpookedKabuki is Girth Brooks

12/1/12

The drunk dick tucker is back. How cute. Fucking pussy. 

9 days ago
5/23/07

Shut up pedo

9 days ago
5/23/07
Black Dougie - 

GB is my bro. Op is Joe Biden 

9 days ago
1/1/01

*grabs popcorn*

9 days ago
8/25/15

You'll do nothing of the sort you silly little cunt.

9 days ago
4/27/15
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Black Dougie - 

GB is my bro. Op is Joe Biden 

Shut it, Homeslice

9 days ago
5/23/07

Dirt McGirth is former member Brizpac

9 days ago
5/23/07
ABCTT_delinodeshields - 

THIS 

fuck Black Dougie & Australia 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Im starting my own brand. TX BEEFS AND BEEFS. You challenge someone you must pay for his ticket room and board for said challenge. Keep your receipt. If you win he pays you back including your flight, rm and board!

Then winner gets niteys bbq plate special and loser eats hospital food.

9 days ago
4/6/20
JuicedBeast -

I just troll your stupid ass. Like I'm going to fly to Arizona and fight a guy I have no idea how to even find, you won't even post a picture of yourself. I'm supposed to fly half way across the country? I'll just start punching random people. You're a fucking idiot.

9 days ago
4/27/15
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT_delinodeshields - 

THIS 

fuck Black Dougie & Australia 

9 days ago
7/31/09

*waits for murder to take place*

9 days ago
11/17/10

everyone do yourselves a favor and Google the name

"Girth Brooks"

9 days ago
12/1/12
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Shut up pedo

Be careful Smiffy, he’s going to ask you for a picture of yourself and your social media account. Haha. 

9 days ago
12/1/12
TheSpookedKabuki -
JuicedBeast -

I just troll your stupid ass. Like I'm going to fly to Arizona and fight a guy I have no idea how to even find, you won't even post a picture of yourself. I'm supposed to fly half way across the country? I'll just start punching random people. You're a fucking idiot.

You troll me by dick tucking? Haha fuck off pedo!

9 days ago
5/23/07
In Limbo - 

everyone do yourselves a favor and Google the name

"Girth Brooks"

WELP 

I'll be getting Veegoh adds now 

9 days ago
4/6/20
NiteProwleR -

Im starting my own brand. TX BEEFS AND BEEFS. You challenge someone you must pay for his ticket room and board for said challenge. Keep your receipt. If you win he pays you back including your flight, rm and board!

I'll do it. I want to FaceTime them, Facebook account that's 3 years old. It's a complete waste of time if they can't do either. Pretty fair request on my end. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

That said. Jose wins by dropkick

5/23/07
TheSpookedKabuki - 
NiteProwleR -

I'll do it. I want to FaceTime them, Facebook account that's 3 years old. It's a complete waste of time if they can't do either. Pretty fair request on my end. 

Shut your dick wallet....this isn't your thread anymore captain Phillips 

9 days ago
4/6/20
JuicedBeast -
TheSpookedKabuki -
JuicedBeast -

Do it. How the fuck am I supposed to fight you if you dick tuck every time I try to set it up? "Just Go to Arizona." Then what do I do? 

9 days ago
4/27/15

I bet 3 bitcoins on Beast

9 days ago
8/25/15
TheSpookedKabuki -
NiteProwleR -

Facebook account thats 3 years old!?!?!?

You are a fucking pedophile!

9 days ago
4/6/20
TheSpookedKabuki -
JuicedBeast -
TheSpookedKabuki -
JuicedBeast -

Do it. How the fuck am I supposed to fight you if you dick tuck every time I try to set it up? "Just Go to Arizona." Then what do I do? 

"Just find the guy scared to give his identity, and posts with 18 alt accounts." Seems simple.