OtherGround Forums Give me beer recommendations

14 days ago
7/16/13

I've been dabbling lately. There's a place that sells a lot of craft beers in singles near me, as well as Wegman's. I'm trying to be a better beer drinker

This is my most recent beer: https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/252/808/

14 days ago
1/1/01
Depends on what your palate is like...

Do you prefer Pilsners, Lagers, Ales, Stouts, IPAs, Sours, etc?
Edited: 14 days ago
1/1/01
T?bikan J?dan - 

I've been dabbling lately. There's a place that sells a lot of craft beers in singles near me, as well as Wegman's. I'm trying to be a better beer drinker

This is a fucking glorious beer, btw!

If you liked that, have you tried any of that breweries other beers? Vitus is one I really like a lot...
14 days ago
7/16/13
Khun Kao - Depends on what your palate is like...

I've been drinking a lot of witbier, as well as a lot of darker stuff like stouts, brown ales, etc. I'm open to anything. I had a good gosé the other day

14 days ago
7/16/13
Khun Kao -
T?bikan J?dan - 

If you liked that, have you tried any of that breweries other beers? Vitus is one I really like a lot...

I've only tried two of them. I've tired the dunkel and the regular weissbier. But it's super good! Apparently they're owned by the government of their country

14 days ago
6/13/07
T?bikan J?dan - 
Khun Kao -
T?bikan J?dan - 

I've only tried two of them. I've tired the dunkel and the regular weissbier. But it's super good! Apparently they're owned by the government of their country

The crystal ( crysphal? ) is good.

If you can find it, it is national, Sweet Baby Jesus. It's a choco-coffeo-vanillio porter.
14 days ago
12/18/07

Miller Lite

14 days ago
1/1/01
MoreThanUFC - 
T?bikan J?dan - 
Khun Kao -
T?bikan J?dan - 

The crystal ( crysphal? ) is good.

If you can find it, it is national, Sweet Baby Jesus. It's a choco-coffeo-vanillio porter.

Don't forget the Sweet Baby Java!
14 days ago
1/1/01
T?bikan J?dan - 

I've been drinking a lot of witbier, as well as a lot of darker stuff like stouts, brown ales, etc. I'm open to anything. I had a good gosé the other day

Those are typically lower IBU beers. International Bitterness Units. IPA's are typically rather high on IBU. I personally cannot stand the higher IBU stuff.

Bocks, brown ale, amber ale, and Belgian Ales are my favorites.

My go-to Belgian is Three Philosopher.

Other favorites are Rogue's "Dead Guy", St. Arnold's "Santo", and Back Pew's "Satyr's Swill."
14 days ago
7/16/13
GHTT_Pig Bun -
T?bikan J?dan - 

Those are typically lower IBU beers. International Bitterness Units. IPA's are typically rather high on IBU. I personally cannot stand the higher IBU stuff.

Bocks, brown ale, amber ale, and Belgian Ales are my favorites.

My go-to Belgian is Three Philosopher.

Other favorites are Rogue's "Dead Guy", St. Arnold's "Santo", and Back Pew's "Satyr's Swill."

Three Philosophers from Ommegang? I actually just visited their brewery (only a couple hours away from my home). It's amazing 

14 days ago
1/1/01
^ Yes!! My wife and I both love it.
14 days ago
1/14/16

Bud Light Lime has a fun, refreshing taste to it.

14 days ago
1/1/01
2nd Rogue Dead Guy. Pricey but good.
14 days ago
5/19/17

Heineken

9 days ago
7/16/13

Just had this. Smells like straight up coconut and tastes amazing. If you like porters it's worth a try 

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2681/116648/

9 days ago
2/16/04

Budweiser. And stop being a pussy.

9 days ago
1/18/03
I am going to recommend Fin Du Monde, and Trois Pistoles by Unibroue.

They are both 9% Belgian beers, with Trois Pistoles being darker, and La Fin Du Monde being blonde.
9 days ago
7/16/13
scourge -

Budweiser. And stop being a pussy.

Do I get a free trailer with that?

9 days ago
12/13/16

Anchor Steam. Something San Francisco actually does right.
9 days ago
7/16/13
IndieSmoke -

Anchor Steam. Something San Francisco actually does right.

Had this recently. Super good!

9 days ago
6/26/06

What stAte are you in 

9 days ago
5/29/15

Black Butte Porter is my personal favorite and i'm pretty sure it's all over the country. Right now i'm drinking some Rogue honey-kolsch and it's awesome as well.

9 days ago
12/13/16

Rhinegeist Truth If you're in Ohio, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Indiana, and Pittsburgh, PA.
9 days ago
7/16/13
Girly -

What stAte are you in 

I'm a New York boy.  

9 days ago
7/16/13
IndieSmoke -

Rhinegeist Truth If you're in Ohio, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Indiana, and Pittsburgh, PA.

I'll check it out.  I pass through PA when I visit my brother