OtherGround Forums Good boy meeting new baby for the first time

Edited: 9 days ago
9/26/02

Good boy is as gentle as can be when meeting the new baby girl for the first time, then goes into guardian mode.

9 days ago
4/5/08
Dogs have more or less been bred from the time of cavemen to be the perfect companion.

I keep trying to figure out what we, as a species, have done that's worthy of such an amazing thing as even a mediocre dog.
9 days ago
9/30/09

Damn onions. 

Edited: 9 days ago
10/12/15
Arodjohns - Dogs have more or less been bred from the time of cavemen to be the perfect companion.

I keep trying to figure out what we, as a species, have done that's worthy of such an amazing thing as even a mediocre dog.

Trained and bred them? We weren't blessed by the gods with dogs. We made dogs because we are gods

9 days ago
10/24/03

Awwwwe, good boy! 

9 days ago
9/1/07
LukeJitsu - 
Arodjohns - Dogs have more or less been bred from the time of cavemen to be the perfect companion.

Trained and bred them? We weren't blessed by the gods with dogs. We made dogs because we are gods

*stares @ the ground, listening to the fire crackle*
9 days ago
1/1/01

Cute video, but they put the rug in front crib so the dog would lie there.

9 days ago
10/15/13

Something about them Labs.....Ours is attached my Daughter. Follows her around everywhere. 

9 days ago
3/3/03

Awwww

9 days ago
1/27/12
dipsheet -
LukeJitsu - 

lol

9 days ago
5/17/01

9 days ago
11/18/15

labs are the best good boys.

9 days ago
1/16/18
HULC -

Couldn’t disagree more. My boy Tyson wouldn’t leave my nephews crib when he was a baby. They just know. 

9 days ago
10/17/08
Good looking dog there.
9 days ago
7/14/16
McGoat - 
HULC -

Couldn’t disagree more. My boy Tyson wouldn’t leave my nephews crib when he was a baby. They just know. 

Also would like to add, many people put rugs in front of cribs. It's a nesting thing women do when decorating the nursery. My wife put a rug in front of all 3 of our childrens' cribs.
9 days ago
4/22/07

Thats a good looking dog. Still gross to kiss dogs on the mouth.

8 days ago
4/30/18
dipsheet -
LukeJitsu - 

LMAO 

8 days ago
1/1/01

My neighbors dog I give her bones and shit and she's totally different when the neighbors granddaughter is around. Stands in front as guard the whole time. My niece goes and visits and same shit. Good girl.

Edited: 8 days ago
12/17/06

Fucking labs man. Loveable bastards.

8 days ago
6/7/05
They are super sweet dogs.
8 days ago
11/1/03
Altofsky -

Fucking labs man. Loveable bastards.

Perfect description.

8 days ago
1/1/01

Cat was like, "I don't give a fuck about no baby"

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01

And trust me, the dog ain't too excited either.

In front of owner he'll wag tail, jump up and down, lick the baby, etc.

But as soon as they're alone, the dog will threaten the baby for cutting in on it's turf.

I've seen it a million times if I've seen it once.