OtherGround Forums Google caught rigging engine... #leaker

5 days ago
5/24/17

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/08/14/google-machine-learning-fairness-whistleblower-goes-public-says-burden-lifted-off-of-my-soul/

The documents are nuts! 

5 days ago
6/13/03

I tried looking at them but didnt want to register on their site

Edited: 5 days ago
5/24/17

No need to register. 

5 days ago
5/24/17

Nobody? This is huge. They're trying to rig the election and rewrite history in their standard. 

5 days ago
3/18/02

the left doesnt care because 'a private business can do what it wants so dont use them if you dont like it'

summary:  people are too goddamn stupid and tribal to care about the larger picture here 

5 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

the left doesnt care because 'a private business can do what it wants so dont use them if you dont like it'

summary:  people are too goddamn stupid and tribal to care about the larger picture here 

Thats more of a libertarian concept than a "left" concept.  The left would more likely regulate big business than let it run un checked.

5 days ago
2/16/05
BigEyedFish -

Lol. The left?

Like selling wedding cakes?

5 days ago
10/15/13
Samoa -
BigEyedFish - 

Thats more of a libertarian concept than a "left" concept.  The left would more likely regulate big business than let it run un checked.

Only if it doesn't benefit them.

Social Media is by and far left leaning and right silencing. They won't group SM with other Big Businesses

5 days ago
3/18/02

bingo ^ 

5 days ago
1/1/01

https://www.thedailybeast.com/james-okeefes-google-whistleblower-loves-qanon-accused-zionists-of-running-the-government?ref=home

5 days ago
8/18/13

TTT 

5 days ago
5/24/17
jimmy23 -

https://www.thedailybeast.com/james-okeefes-google-whistleblower-loves-qanon-accused-zionists-of-running-the-government?ref=home

Lol so he's a white supremacist now? 

5 days ago
10/2/12
SalaciousCrumb -
BigEyedFish -

Lol. The left?

Like selling wedding cakes?

Are you really comparing the two? You can’t possibly be that stupid. Actually. You probably are. 

5 days ago
6/13/03
Spunkchops -
jimmy23 -

Lol so he's a white supremacist now? 

Thats what google searches show

5 days ago
1/2/08
Wasn't there a thread last year on this with people here defending that Google doesn't do this? Surprise motherfucker.
5 days ago
7/15/04

5 days ago
1/1/01

Well, at least it's not Russians.

5 days ago
12/18/03
Spunkchops -

No need to register. 

Is there actual code to see? 

5 days ago
4/2/08

this has been going on really bad over the last year and nobody is really noticing. 

Edited: 5 days ago
5/24/17
MarsMan -
Spunkchops -

No need to register. 

No, not without login. Complete lists an exports are there though for actual urls and targets implicated. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Al Cappucino -
Samoa -
BigEyedFish - 

Only if it doesn't benefit them.

Social Media is by and far left leaning and right silencing. They won't group SM with other Big Businesses

Harris, Biden etc are talking about breaking up Facebook. 

Letting the market correct anamolies is a libertarian position. But I get that either side only tries to apply it when it’s advantageous to them. Both red and blue. 

5 days ago
12/18/03
Spunkchops - 
MarsMan -
Spunkchops -

No need to register. 

No, not without login. Complete lists an exports are there though for actual urls and targets implicated. 

Thanks man... I'll try to check it out when I'm not swamped with work.

5 days ago
9/2/09

I have yet to see any definitive proof that Google intentionally rigged elections based on what I've seen. If anything on the docs is strong evidence, please point it out here. 

Context - high level software engineer here and I can tell you a lot of the stuff is just standard algorithm workflows that happens at all tech companies. 

4 days ago
5/24/17

4 days ago
12/29/18

If true fuck them! Hard to know what true these days though