OtherGround Forums Gotta question this Fauci guy....

5 days ago
6/4/06
Still not sold on this guy. Many other experts have been saying this for several weeks.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/omg-feckless-clown-dr-fauci-now-says-staying-closed-long-cause-irreparable-damage-using-junk-model-destroy-economy/
5 days ago
10/3/16

"many other experts"

- cites thegatewaypundit

hmmm, not sure... should I trust the guy who worked with Reagan, Bush, Obama, Trump... or nah... the gatewaypundit is much more reliable.

5 days ago
4/3/20

I just couldn’t fathom reading that, thinking you are getting reliable information, and then continuing to visit that site for more information. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Why is this news? Ruining people's livlihoods can cause irrepairable damage?

NO FUCKING WAY!!!
5 days ago
1/1/01
He's a smart little man who knows a lot about viruses.

Unfortunately the media and a LOT of hysterical citizens view him as some kind of all-knowing god.

He waffles back and forth on issues and he doesn't want to commit to ANYTHING for fear of being questioned on it.

Dude should shut the fuck up and go away again...
5 days ago
2/27/20

he is a deep state shill and here only to fuck shit up

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01
MarcusAurelioFan - 

"many other experts"

- cites thegatewaypundit

hmmm, not sure... should I trust the guy who worked with Reagan, Bush, Obama, Trump... or nah... the gatewaypundit is much more reliable.

I didn't read the article but I don't trust Fauci because of his inconsistencies through all of this.  He told Americans on Feb. 17th that the threat to Americans was minimal and to skip the masks and wash your hands.   This was almost a month after the Senate intell committee was told the shit was about to hit the fan.  Why do you think they sold all their stocks and re-invested in work at home software companies?  They knew there was going to be a country wide lockdown.  If the Senate knew, Fauci knew.

Fauci also said on March 9th that there was no reason a healthy young person couldn't go on a cruise.  He said this knowing the danger was not to the individual but  that they would be in a confined environment conducive to greatly speading the virus and becoming a carrier.  And this was just 4 days before a national emergency was announced.

Was he lying about this for Trump?  Was he lying about it to defer a stock market crash as long as possible?  Was he in the pockets of China?   I have no idea but it's obvious that scientists that are working for the administrations like Reagan, Bush, Obama, and Trump can not be trusted to tell the truth.

I depend on those like Dr. Osterholm that so far has given us the factual information not clouded by politics

5 days ago
7/25/13

The gateway pundit is a joke.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Principal Andy - 

What news organization isn't?
5 days ago
4/13/12
billyball2 - He's a smart little man who knows a lot about viruses.

Unfortunately the media and a LOT of hysterical citizens view him as some kind of all-knowing god.

He waffles back and forth on issues and he doesn't want to commit to ANYTHING for fear of being questioned on it.

He doesn't waffle, he dodges questions he knows nothing about like the economy.  He sticks to what he knows and only opines on medical issues.

5 days ago
1/1/01
EFM - 

He doesn't waffle, he dodges questions he knows nothing about like the economy.  He sticks to what he knows and only opines on medical issues.

Well then can you explain what I posted above?

I don't trust him or any other expert that can be pressured by the political administration they are working for.

5 days ago
6/4/06
MarcusAurelioFan - 

"many other experts"

- cites thegatewaypundit

Try these experts out, they have been saying for several weeks what Fauci finally says. Question the source all you want , but the right leaning sites have been correct on Russigate for over 2 years while you and your sources have been pathetic.

Dr. Bhattacharaya

Dr. Katz

Dr. Atlas

Dr. Cahill
https://youtu.be/Avc6_ftzk3w

Dr. Giesecki

Dr. Ioannidis

Dr. Wittkowski
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q4naYOYDw&feature=youtu.be

Dr. Tegnell

5 days ago
10/17/06

Reliable source ya fruit

5 days ago
3/23/06

he's an expert
5 days ago
7/25/13
knockoutfighter -

he's an expert

What’s your degree in again?

5 days ago
1/1/01
EFM - 

- Wearing masks

- Number of deaths

- Hospitals being overwhelmed

None of those are related to the economy, but they're all things he's flip-flopped on.
5 days ago
4/1/15
Principal Andy -

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/22/dr-anthony-fauci-says-staying-closed-for-too-long-could-cause-irreparable-damage.html?__source=twitter%7Cmain

5 days ago
3/15/06
Principal Andy - 
knockoutfighter -

he's an expert

A local radio guy did a segment on the left's absolute worship of experts and how they don't require any semblance of competence when offering this subservience. It is a fascinating spectacle to behold.
5 days ago
11/21/15

5 days ago
10/3/16
DaddyO4 -
MarcusAurelioFan - 

"many other experts"

- cites thegatewaypundit

Try these experts out, they have been saying for several weeks what Fauci finally says. Question the source all you want , but the right leaning sites have been correct on Russigate for over 2 years while you and your sources have been pathetic.

Dr. Bhattacharaya

Dr. Katz

Dr. Atlas

Dr. Cahill
https://youtu.be/Avc6_ftzk3w

Dr. Giesecki

Dr. Ioannidis

Dr. Wittkowski
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q4naYOYDw&feature=youtu.be

Dr. Tegnell

You could post a million videos. Quantity ain't over quality, my friend.

5 days ago
12/10/09
MarcusAurelioFan -

"many other experts"

- cites thegatewaypundit

He was chosen by none of them. You know that, right? 
You say so many stupid things that it’s hard to rank them, but this one is up there. To say that an appointed government employee has increased credibility for keeping a job from which he essentially cannot be fired is pretty asenine. 

5 days ago
10/15/06
EFM - 

And he's as accurate as a local weather man.
5 days ago
12/29/09
Principal Andy - 
knockoutfighter -

he's an expert

Are you actually stupid?

5 days ago
7/25/13
kingofpancakes -
Principal Andy - 
knockoutfighter -

he's an expert

Are you actually stupid?

Flapjack, you dumb crackpot born johnnycake. What’s up?

5 days ago
3/18/12
MarcusAurelioFan -

"many other experts"

- cites thegatewaypundit

What's wrong with the gateway pundit?