OtherGround Forums Great New Govt. Ad - MAGA

1 day ago
1/14/07

1 day ago
3/1/10

LOL low-effort Australian agitprop

Edited: 1 day ago
10/30/19

Some truth in there Dalton, but plenty of bullshit too.  IN to see your VD total.

1 day ago
2/4/09

1 day ago
6/3/03

Stopped it after “Minorities being killed by cops”. That narrative is complete bullshit and has been disproven time and time again by facts but faggots like the OP like to pull the “Muh feels” card. 

OP can eat all the dicks and whatever’s left over that woman can shove in her cunt. 

p.S. that chick would still get it but would have to be before all the leftover dicks are shoved in her cunt as Nitecrawler doesn’t roll like that. 

1 day ago
1/2/15

OP, we miss you in the thread you created about a racist incident 

I TTT for you :)

1 day ago
6/20/13

Stopped it after "listening to...my pillow guy" after accusing us of not listening to scientists. My pillow guy turned his entire factory into a facemask factory. Ya cunt.

1 day ago
1/14/07
RonysTorresIceBag - 

Stopped it after "listening to...my pillow guy" after accusing us of not listening to scientists. My pillow guy turned his entire factory into a facemask factory. Ya cunt.

Does that make him any sort of medical expert?

1 day ago
1/1/01
RdotC -

Brutal honesty. Bravo!

1 day ago
11/21/05
Nitecrawler -

Stopped it after “Minorities being killed by cops”. That narrative is complete bullshit and has been disproven time and time again by facts but faggots like the OP like to pull the “Muh feels” card. 

OP can eat all the dicks and whatever’s left over that woman can shove in her cunt. 

p.S. that chick would still get it but would have to be before all the leftover dicks are shoved in her cunt as Nitecrawler doesn’t roll like that. 

I agree with all of this. 

1 day ago
10/11/18
RonysTorresIceBag - 

Yeah. This is biased as hell. They want to blame Trump but most of the deaths have been in Blue Cities and states because Democrats were more interested in virtue signalling than anything else.
1 day ago
3/1/10
RonysTorresIceBag -

It is an Australian YouTuber who made the video.

Don't expect an island of felons to comprehend America.

1 day ago
10/11/18
RdotC - 
RonysTorresIceBag - 

As much as Bill Gates is.
1 day ago
2/28/12

1 day ago
4/24/07
RdotC - 
RonysTorresIceBag - 

No but the man who is an expert Fauci contradicts this narrative you leftists keep pushing that Trump somehow fucked up the COVID response. He was asked when being grilled by congress the other day under oath.

It's funny how you leftists are so quick to scream out "SCIENCE", "LOOK AT THE SCIENCE" when it suits your narrative but then when it doesn't you ignore it in favor of stupid video's like the one you posted. "OH GEE GOLLY IF RACHEL MADCOW SAID IT MUST BE TRUE.... DERP!"

You're ignoring science when it's comes to schools reopening, lockdowns ending, claims that somehow BLM protests are lowering the transmission rate of COVID. It's a fucking joke and anyone can see that you and the rest of the leftists are trying to use COVID as a political weapon to get rid of Trump. You're not fooling anyone.

Now you're back to appealing to authority. So which is it?
1 day ago
1/14/07
David@accu -
RdotC - 
RonysTorresIceBag - 

No but the man who is an expert Fauci contradicts this narrative you leftists keep pushing that Trump somehow fucked up the COVID response. He was asked when being grilled by congress the other day under oath.

It's funny how you leftists are so quick to scream out "SCIENCE", "LOOK AT THE SCIENCE" when it suits your narrative but then when it doesn't you ignore it in favor of stupid video's like the one you posted. "OH GEE GOLLY IF RACHEL MADCOW SAID IT MUST BE TRUE.... DERP!"

You're ignoring science when it's comes to schools reopening, lockdowns ending, claims that somehow BLM protests are lowering the transmission rate of COVID. It's a fucking joke and anyone can see that you and the rest of the leftists are trying to use COVID as a political weapon to get rid of Trump. You're not fooling anyone.

Now you're back to appealing to authority. So which is it?

You’re super emotional.

1 day ago
12/17/06
Nitecrawler - 

Correct. What's worse is, they know the narrative doesn't hold up. But they continue to spout it regardless.

1 day ago
12/17/06
RdotC - 
RonysTorresIceBag - 

Makes him a far better person than anyone who would make such a video.

And that's a crack head too, so it says A LOT lol.

Edited: 1 day ago
11/19/19
Altofsky -
Nitecrawler - 

Correct. What's worse is, they know the narrative doesn't hold up. But they continue to spout it regardless.

It worked after Michael Brown was rightfully ventilated in the top of the head. "Hands up don't shoot" never happened and the fake org BLM was created. Now it plays off the weak emotional outbursts of the underbelly of the low income cl a ss

1 day ago
7/5/13
Mr Karate -
RdotC - 
RonysTorresIceBag - 

1 day ago
12/17/06
ScreenName22 - 
Altofsky -
Nitecrawler - 

It worked after Michael Brown was rightfully ventilated in the top of the head. "Hands up don't shoot" never happened and the fake org BLM was created. Now it plays off the weak emotional outbursts of the underbelly of the low income cl a ss

They love making posterboys out of violent criminals.

And then they wonder why normal people are disgusted by their movements.

1 day ago
1/14/07
Mr Karate - 
RdotC - 
RonysTorresIceBag - 

Did anyone say Bill Gates is a medical expert?

Now he sure funds a ton of medical experts... so likely has more knowledge based off of that than the mypillow guy.

1 day ago
2/19/14
Altofsky -
Nitecrawler - 

Kinda like the russia hoax, the kavanaugh bullshit, Hillary's going to win the election, or any other of the lies they tell themselves to allow them to get through the day.

14 hours ago
1/2/15
RdotC -
Mr Karate - 
RdotC - 
RonysTorresIceBag - 

Did anyone say Bill Gates is a medical expert?

Now he sure funds a ton of medical experts... so likely has more knowledge based off of that than the mypillow guy.

OP, we miss you in that thread you created. 

I bumped it for you 

13 hours ago
11/13/14

I 100% agree with the part about laundering money. I have maintained that this reverse redistribution of wealth has been occurring for years. 

It is easy. Give money to low to moderate income people. They will not save said money. They will spend it on rent and/or goods and services provided by the corporations/banks in control. All the while, simpletons will bitch about how we are giving money to the poor. Quite the scheme really.