OtherGround Forums Guns should be banned and you know it!

13 days ago
11/20/08

It would solve so many issues in the US.

Every civilized nation has ban on guns, yet, the US does not, and then they wonder why there is so much crime and violence. It's the guns!

Ban guns and the crime falls by 50%, easily! But no... "aar freedamz"..

13 days ago
3/23/07

Original thread is original.

13 days ago
6/18/19

Fuuuuuck you

13 days ago
2/24/07
Yes because if we banned guns, they’d all be gone tomorrow. All criminals would immediately turn them in.
13 days ago
11/20/08
140kev -

Fuuuuuck you

OK, fine. Continue having those poor victims in your "thoughts and prayers" on Facebook then, instead of addressing the issue.

13 days ago
8/4/10

Shhhhhhh

13 days ago
10/17/06

Muh guns.....I blame video games and rap music.

Edited: 13 days ago
3/2/09

So all these criminals creating this crime that will drop by 50% magically care about your new law and will turn in their guns?  

That might be the dumbest logic i've heard yet. 

New Zealand jus tried to get guns turned in, and less than 1% have been turned in.  US has at a min 300 million guns.  

13 days ago
11/20/08
BlueDream -

So all these criminals creating this crime that will drop by 50% magically care about your new law and will turn in their guns?  

You can't do as much damage when you don't have a gun.

13 days ago
12/29/09
ProteinOverdrive - 
140kev -

Fuuuuuck you

OK, fine. Continue having those poor victims in your "thoughts and prayers" on Facebook then, instead of addressing the issue.

This thread doesn't even address the issue. 

13 days ago
11/7/07
kingofpancakes80 - 
ProteinOverdrive - 
140kev -

Fuuuuuck you

This thread doesn't even address the issue. 

exactly
4/9/19
ProteinOverdrive -

Every civilized nation has ban on guns, yet, the US does not, and then they wonder why there is so much crime and violence. It's the guns!

Guns are not the problem.  I know this for a fact. 

I live in a community where virtually every household owns a gun.  I think the statistics here are actually more than 1 firearm per person.  We don't have any of these problems.  People don't murder people here.  I think there was one murder/suicide in the last decade and that was a gay couple that had recently moved here.  There is very little crime, because everyone knows if you break into someones house or steal someone's shit they are probably armed.  

When there are so many people that live in places like I do, you will never ban guns.  We know guns are not the problem.  Specific cultures are the problem.  No way in hell I'm ever going to give up my right to own guns because some idiots in a city hundreds of miles a way won't stop shooting each other.  Especially when the same people that want to ban guns constantly make excuses for the people doing all of the shooting.  Legal gun owners are not the problem.   

13 days ago
3/2/09
ProteinOverdrive -
BlueDream -

Dumbass criminals won't turn in their guns. 

13 days ago
6/13/07
It worked so well with illegal drugs, why not.
13 days ago
3/2/09

If guns were the problem you'd see police and Military mass murdering 

13 days ago
5/10/04

How many guns do you think are in the US??

If every law abiding citizen turns in his guns -- what would the criminals do with theirs??

Do you think mass shooters are concerned about obtaining their firearms, ammo, and accessories legally??

Do you think mass shooters are going to be deterred by laws??

How many shooters have been stopped by law abiding, armed civilians??

If someone breaks into my house, armed, do I not have the right to be equally or better armed to protect my family??

Is breaking and entering against the law??

Is murder against the law??

... see where I'm going with this?
4/9/19
ProteinOverdrive -
BlueDream -

They aren't supposed to have drugs because those are illegal, they don't give a fuck.  They still own them.  You think they will just follow that one specific law while saying fuck it to all of the rest?

It's illegal for most of them to own guns now.  Doesn't seem to be stopping them.

13 days ago
7/12/16
ProteinOverdrive -

Maybe you could go on a breathing strike till they are all taken away. I support you.

13 days ago
10/17/06

Thiughts and prayers we need more!!!

Muh prayers

13 days ago
1/1/01

How about having an honest conversation about mental illness and the effects of giving a developing brain SSRIs in this country. I stead of yelling at the sky demanding put constitutional rights are taken away. 

13 days ago
11/20/08
BlueDream -
ProteinOverdrive -
BlueDream -

As far as I know this mass shooter was not a criminal.

13 days ago
11/20/08
BlueDream -

If guns were the problem you'd see police and Military mass murdering 

Don't they?

3/2/09
ProteinOverdrive -
BlueDream -
ProteinOverdrive -
BlueDream -

Yea he only broke about 17 different laws.  You are a dumb fuck.  Those 17 laws didn't stop him.  Why would your magic new law make him turn in his guns?

13 days ago
5/10/04
ProteinOverdrive - 
BlueDream -
ProteinOverdrive -
BlueDream -

Ummmm.....

You mean he didnt ease into it??

Sheesh.
13 days ago
6/13/03

I didnt know Chavez posted here