12/15/11

8/9/18 5:54 AM
12/15/11

8/9/18 5:59 AM
4/11/10

He should have posted nudes

8/9/18 6:16 AM
6/13/15

If he was straight she probably would have stayed with him. What straight male describes a dress like that? None that’s who.

8/9/18 6:29 AM
1/14/07
He probably just copied it from the website that sells it.
8/9/18 6:42 AM
7/15/15
Never_rolled -

If he was straight she probably would have stayed with him. What straight male describes a dress like that? None that’s who.

He’s an Irish poet! I couldn’t help but read “deceiptful” in a Daffy Duck voice

8/9/18 7:47 AM
1/30/10
Never_rolled -

You must be a very positive , humorous, fun to be around with type of guy ....

geez , lighten up faggot 

i think it’s a funny post , and I’m sure the description he got from the website that made that dress, any smart man would do the same , he’s trying to sell an item he spent thousands on

8/9/18 7:59 AM
7/23/09

8/9/18 8:05 AM
6/13/15
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

i think it’s a funny post , and I’m sure the description he got from the website that made that dress, any smart man would do the same , he’s trying to sell an item he spent thousands on

From my one post you came up with all of that? Are you the one that left the guy?

In a low class working stiff way I can see how someone like you finds it hysterical. 

To me it outs him and makes him look weak too. I can see both sides of it. I have admit it didn’t occur to me he copied the description off the makers site so I can own up to that. 

8/9/18 8:37 AM
11/9/10
thedogofdogs -

What's his OG screenname?

8/9/18 8:46 AM
1/30/10
Never_rolled -
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

From my one post you came up with all of that? Are you the one that left the guy?

In a low class working stiff way I can see how someone like you finds it hysterical. 

To me it outs him and makes him look weak too. I can see both sides of it. I have admit it didn’t occur to me he copied the description off the makers site so I can own up to that. 

Yeah I can , and your reply to my post confirms it ...you take life way too serious ...from those two posts , I can tell you’re single , lonely, with not too many friends ....you smoke weed and don’t have a career ...unless you’re one of those meat heads who thinks working out/personal trainer/training jiu jitsu is a career 

8/9/18 9:59 AM
7/15/15
dios -
Never_rolled -
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

Yeah I can , and your reply to my post confirms it ...you take life way too serious ...from those two posts , I can tell you’re single , lonely, with not too many friends ....you smoke weed and don’t have a career ...unless you’re one of those meat heads who thinks working out/personal trainer/training jiu jitsu is a career 

Eh, He is actually pretty successful, is a great dad, dating a hot doctor lady, and does train at ATT in south FL. 

8/9/18 12:57 PM
12/15/11

Tense!

8/9/18 1:04 PM
7/14/17
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

I thought his post was funny 

Edited: 8/9/18 1:07 PM
3/16/18
Never_rolled -
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

How about you fuck right off you piece of shit. 

-everyone on the OG 

8/9/18 1:06 PM
10/18/14
DCgavemetheBBC -
dios -
Never_rolled -
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

Eh, He is actually pretty successful, is a great dad, dating a hot doctor lady, and does train at ATT in south FL. 

how do you someone is dating a doctor?

don't worry, they'll tell you

8/9/18 3:30 PM
7/15/15
Goest - Social media users have all these gossipy, cowardly options to get revenge. Whenever I see things like that, it just says that here's yet another guy who fell for a woman who obviously didn't reciprocate his feelings....Therefore, HE failed at the foundation level of choosing his relationships and proved himself to be inexperienced and naive. Most guys have been there/done that. But now there is this option to pander for sympathy/camaraderie via social media so he chose to reveal his failure to the world. What kind of decent woman would be attracted to such a sissy? Who does he expect will be impressed by his vengeance? He's going to end up with another one just like the other one.

Exact

8/9/18 3:31 PM
7/15/15

Exactly, he acted like a needy bitch in the relationship 

8/9/18 3:43 PM
1/21/14
Never_rolled -
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

You're taking this a little to serious unlike the fine young gentelman who posted the ad. This might just get him laid and not just by the hookers. Most people (men and women) would find the humour in such a shitty situation.

8/9/18 3:50 PM
6/7/05
WHere did this happen? This guy comes off like such a cockfaggot that he cold almost be British.
8/9/18 4:04 PM
6/13/15
comeonman1 -
Never_rolled -
dios -
Never_rolled -

geez , lighten up faggot 

You're taking this a little to serious unlike the fine young gentelman who posted the ad. This might just get him laid and not just by the hookers. Most people (men and women) would find the humour in such a shitty situation.

I don’t know any women that are going to find the hooker thing appealing. I’m not saying low class skanks wouldn’t I’m just saying I don’t happen to know any. 

Nobody should cheat on anyone. People should break up first. If this really happened than she is a POS for that. However, this guy though is an immature douche. It’s not a wonder that she strayed and found a real man. 

8/9/18 4:13 PM
11/20/15

100% this guy is an OGer and one of the many who were losing their shit with me a while back when I dropped a few truth bombs about what skanks women are, the more desireable the more skanky.

He no doubt was one of those who swore their woman was a perfect little angel...

Should have listened to me brother.

Edited: 8/9/18 4:23 PM
6/13/15
Beer&Pickles -

100% this guy is an OGer and one of the many who were losing their shit with me a while back when I dropped a few truth bombs about what skanks women are, the more desireable the more skanky.

He no doubt was one of those who swore their woman was a perfect little angel...

Ahhh I remember you going off the rails. All I can say is most of us including myself were cheated on at some point but if it keeps happening it’s time to look in the mirror and figure out why. That’s a hard reality to deal with but the only way to fix yourself. I was cheated on once that I know of and it did a number on me. I fixed my shit though. She is/was a pos. 

Edited: 8/9/18 5:06 PM
11/20/15
Never_rolled -
Beer&Pickles -

Ahhh I remember you going off the rails. All I can say is most of us including myself were cheated on at some point but if it keeps happening it’s time to look in the mirror and figure out why. That’s a hard reality to deal with but the only way to fix yourself. I was cheated on once that I know of and it did a number on me. I fixed my shit though. She is/was a pos. 

Yeah, I was a little over the top in that thread... okay a lot over the top.

But I was still right.

There are exceptions. I live in Utah and there are some smoking hot mormon girls who are true to their husbands but they are the exception that proves the rule.

Women mate across and up the dominance hierachy, only reason they are not in constant mating mode is becasue they think they've done the best they could or haven't stumbled across an opportunity to trade up.

No woman, not even the sweet mormon girls, are passing up Christiano Ronaldo if they have a shot at him.

Men are not like that, not all of them anyway. Men will find a woman that makes them happy and turn down hot pussy if it comes their way. The Rock is a good example of this.

There are no female versions of The Rock.

So I don't know what the answer is unless you want to adhere to the scientific literature and accept a woman who is far enough below you that you are the best she will ever do. If you're a 10 and you are okay with a solid 7 I think that's fine. But what if you're a 5 and have to accept a 2 in order to have a committed, honest relationship?

I don't know, whatever works for you, but don't deny reality to make yourself feel better, I don't think that is ever a good idea.

And that was just a rant Never_rolled, not addressing you directly. Just responding and going a bit FRAT is all.